Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! (1440 Views)

Igbos In Lagos State May Be On Settling Their Differences With The Yoruba's / Gani Adams Reveals That 85% Of Lagosians Want Jonathan / Road Show: Enter Gov. Okorocha’s Imo State - May 2013. (photo News). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by chosen04(f): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2009
Reacting to Chief Gani's death, Tinubu remarked that "Nigeria has lost a conscience as well as a Patriot of the first order, While members of the privileged class that the belonged to watched their comfort zone before commenting on national issues, he always said his mind and damned the consequences. That was why he was seen as a champion of the poor, the weak and the oppressed". I wish to remind Tinubu that the praises he gave to the late human right activist are completely at variance with the obloquy he and his his lieutenants directed at him, during the "CHICAGOGATE SAGA"

Moveover, if he indeed truely believed that Gani was " a conscience as well as a patriot of the first order", why did his administration fail to honour him in any way--perhaps by naming the law library of the Lagos State University after him, for example? am not aware of any honour bestowed on Gani by Tinubu and his Successor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who was the former governor's Chief of Staff.

Infact When the issue of honouring Gani by Lagos State Government came up for discussion recently, Fashola was quoted to have said "Please bury that issue, do you think i would have become the governor of this State if he(Gani) had succeeded in removing my former boss(Tinubu) from office when he took him to court during the Chicagogate saga? who would have executed the state's mega City Project?"

Consquently, I interpret Tinubu's comment as part of the usuall hypocrisy associated with the ruling elite in Nigeria, hypocrisy borne out of cynical attitude towards respect for truth, even during sombre moment of sorrow. But i still cant make any thing out of Fashola's inaction. I just hope he is not playing politics with the issue!!

It still beats my imagination why Lagos State Government has still not honoured this 'true Nigerian Legend'.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by bibiking1(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2009
What is this
Please move ahead
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by chosen04(f): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2009
Pls Gani deserves to be honoured by Lagos state government after all he brought international recognition to the state. Infact am planning on naming my family house in lagos after him. If fashola and co cannot give honour to whom honour is due.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by Afam(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2009
Nigerians that valued his contributions have honored him in a way that no Nigerian may ever be honored in death.

What will naming a building after the late Gani do to his legacy if people do not genuinely love him?

I have never met him nor any member of his family but as a Nigerian I can boldly state that he was ever consistent and had integrity and for these reasons I setup a website in his name (www.ganiliveon.com) to allow Nigerians sign an online condolence register in less than 5 hrs of learning about his death.

Leave these politicians alone. Nigerians know who their true heroes are.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by chosen04(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2009
Afam:

Nigerians that valued his contributions have honored him in a way that no Nigerian may ever be honored in death.

What will naming a building after the late Gani do to his legacy if people do not genuinely love him?

I have never met him nor any member of his family but as a Nigerian I can boldly state that he was ever consistent and had integrity and for these reasons I setup a website in his name (www.ganiliveon.com) to allow Nigerians sign an online condolence register in less than 5 hrs of learning about his death.

Leave these politicians alone. Nigerians know who their true heroes are.

@AFAM.

U said it all. If Gani was a politican Fashola and co would have been running up and down to build and name one project or the other after him. Tinubu named Western Avenue in Lagos after Engr Funso William who was even a member of a rival party but now he and his cohort are less concerned abt honouring who truely deserves honour.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by ud4u: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2009
Fashola is not after honor, he is there to work and not to honour people.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by AjanleKoko: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2009
Honoring achievements are not really part of our Nigerian act.
I was listening to something about the Brazillian Zico on the radio last night. He has a statue in his honour, right in front of the Kashima Antlers stadium in Japan, to honour the many achievements of the club during his tenure.
We only spread the honour around as an image prop; primarily because we're not focused on achievements per se. Individuals have much more power than the collective in Nigeria. Maybe it'll change in the future sha.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by bibiking1(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2009
Really i see nothing wrong with paying tributes to him, but now is the time to build and not to erect statues or name streets!
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by chosen04(f): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
ud4u:

Fashola is not after honor, he is there to work and not to honour people.

Ohhh. So Fashola is not after honouring people? as if "HE" wasnt the main advocate who wanted Western Avenue named after Funsho Williams. Please stop and tell him the truth.

He is out to work abi? Am sure very soon he will be asking "Who would have planted flowers in Lagos if Gani had removed my former boss"
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by Guk: 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
Whether its Fashola or Tinubu, all of them are birds of the same feathers, obsequious people if not why has he not pulled down any Mosque in illegal locations in lagos or when did Under the Bridge become a legitimate place of worship.

2ndly, what are the achievements of late Justice Muri Okunola that he got the huge garden in V.I. named after him is it because his son worked under Tinibu & now works under Fashola overseeing land acquisition in Lagos & it still takes the common man ages to get land allocation in lagos?

My people, they are all the same
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by AloyEmeka6: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nigerians and honour. Why must we worship and honour the dead 20 times over?
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by msaalli(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2009
@Poster, no source? Or where you beside Fashola when he allegedly said this? I reserve my comments about Tinubu and Fashola till I can confirm it.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by babapupa: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2009
Fashola, Tinubu, Others Preach Upholding Of Gani’s Ideal as Lagos stands still for late social crusader.

Dignitaries at the Police College, Ikeja venue of the lying in State ceremony which was jointly organized by the Lagos State Government and Civil Society Organizations included former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos.

more pictures here,

http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/photos/2009/09/10/20090910P01.html

Sep 10, 2009 - Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola ( SAN) Thursday hosted dignitaries from all walks of life at a glorious farewell ceremony for the late Social Crusader and foremost lawyer, Chief Gani Fawehinmi.

Dignitaries at the Police College, Ikeja venue of the lying in State ceremony which was jointly organized by the Lagos State Government and Civil Society Organizations included former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos , Olusegun Osoba of Ogun State, Otunba Niyi Adebayo of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose of Ekiti , former Kaduna State Governor, Alhaji Balarabe Musa,former Governor Chris Ngige, Retired General Alani Akinrinade, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Dr Frederick Fasheun, Mr Ledum Mitee, Mr Femi Falana, top Nigerian artistes and a cross section of civil society.

Speaking at the event, Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) urged all Nigerians to chart a new beginning for the country from the death of Chief Gani Fawehinmi (SAN), saying: “We must not let Gani’s life struggles end here. It must be the rallying point for all men of goodwill, young and old”.

“If we did not listen to him while he was alive, we must listen to him from the grave in. If truly Nigeria must be great again, we could not ask for a better rallying point. A pledge to be a better Nigerian made from here today as a memorial to Gani’s honour which will represent the first building blocks of a new Nigerian life”, he added.

In his words: “Are we all ready to make the pledge to be law abiding, to love one another, to eschew ethnicity and religious intolerance?. This is the way to immortalize Gani, a fallen patriot”.

He stressed that there is no honour that Nigerians can do to the great man than to ensure that the import of his message is not lost on the people, adding that as a mortal, Chief Fawehinmi was not without his own faults or limitations and while some may have disagreed with him as a messenger, it was difficult to disagree with his message which was consistent.

Governor Fashola also said the message of late Chief Gani Fawehinmi remains the challenge of Nigeria today, adding that it also represents the Minimum Development Goals and a light into the path of the country’s quest for good governance.

The Lagos State Governor said Gani’s life struggle represents a charter of developmental objectives for the Government because long before nations of the world gathered to sign a Millennium Development Goal, Chief Gani had agitated for good governance and public probity as the vehicles for the delivery of qualitative education, reliable and affordable healthcare, eradication of poverty, enthronement of the rule of law as the pre requisite for fighting injustice.

He added that in a country that was built on the rat race of self centeredness and at a time some of his professional colleagues preferred to assume a cold complicity of silence against the people; Gani chose to pitch tent with the masses in the trenches.

He explained that no amount of words and encomiums will be adequate in the appreciation of the laudable and long standing contributions of Gani Fawehinmi in the evolution of Nigeria.

He commiserated with the family, the entire civil society community, including the media, Students’ and labour organizations and several millions of helpless Nigerian masses for whom he lived, fought and died in the manner of a great hero.

In his tribute, former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu said for him and his political family, the greatest tribute they can pay to Gani is to continue in the struggle for the liberation and freedom of the Nigerian people along the line that Gani fought.

Said he: “Please reassure our comrade brothers, M.K.O Abiola, Aalao Aka Bashorun, Bala Usman, Beko Ransome Kuti, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Senator Abraham Adesanya and many of the unknown defenders of our freedom when you meet them. We shall carry the torch forward and continue to light the candle for the true freedom and liberation of the people”.

He added that Chief Gani Fawehinmi remained not only a patriot to the end, but a conscious patriot who wanted the very best for Nigeria and her people and was willing to risk all, including his life, in his quest to expose our country’s Achilles heel to ensure Nigeria lived up to its billing and realize its often touted potentials.

Asiwaju Tinubu also said: “He was the scourge of leaders who had contempt for the people, those who believed that they could always get away with imposing their undemocratic and reactionary views on Nigerians. As he made enemies of the reactionary political elite, he grew in the estimation of ordinary Nigerians and the torrent of tributes from plebeians and even potentates is ample testimony to his very essence”.

He said Gani taught the virtues of speaking truth to power, of demystifying the arrogant and the powerful and the values of character; principles, compassion and integrity in his private and public life.

Asiwaju Tinubu reiterated that his was an unbroken cord with leadership as service and would forever be etched in the memory of the people at a time many presidents would hardly be remembered.

In his tribute, former Governor, Aremo Olusegun Osoba of Ogun State said late Chief Fawehinmi was one of the greatest supporters of the cause of journalism who contributed significantly to the growth of the profession.

He added that several times he took up briefs on cases against journalists without taking any legal fees and described him as Commander –In –Chief of the Unarmed Forces of Nigeria.

Former Chief of Defence Staff and Pro Democracy activist, Chief Alani Akinrinade described the late Chief Fawehinmi as the best and most brilliant General that the pro democracy setting in Nigeria has ever had.

General Akinirinade said he was a man who cared for the ordinary man on the streets and went to jail several times on behalf of the people but never compromised.

A former Military Administrator of Lagos State and pro democracy activist, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu said the death of the legal icon should remind all Nigerians of the need to go back to the drawing board and let all jointly rebuild the nation into a united and federal Nigeria without any discrimination.

The founder of the Oodua People Congress, Dr Frederick Fasehun said Chief Fawehinmi was the greatest detainee that was never convicted and also confronted the Police authority to institutionalize the rule of law.

Former Governor of Kaduna State and Chairman of the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP), Alhaji Balarabe Musa said Gani was many persons rolled into one and who represented many things to many people.

He added that his preoccupation was fighting for the weak and giving nightmare to many tin gods who parade the corridors of power in Nigeria and touched the life of many.

A leader of the Niger Delta, Mr Ledum Mitee in his tribute said the legal struggle of Chief Gani during the dark days of the Abacha regime was responsible for his still being alive today.

He said he is a man who should be celebrated, adding that the spirit of Ganism would be celebrated by the people of Ogoni who have fixed the 26th of this month for the celebration of Gani and his life.

An associate of late Chief Fawehinmi, Mr Femi Falana called for an investigation of the death of the human rights activist, saying in the past he has had several brushes with the authority which has had a toll on his health.

Mr Falana added that Gani never believed in violence but is always insistent on using the instrumentality of the law to change the society.

He suggested that as a tribute to the late Chief, all States should as a matter of necessity introduce human rights studies as part of the syllabus.

Others who spoke at the ceremony include Dr Joe Okei Odumakin, former Governor, Chris Ngige of Anambra State , Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, Dr Amos Akingba and former Minister of Education, Senator Jibril Aminu and many other notables and people from all walks of life.

In his vote of thanks, the eldest Son of Chief Gani Fawehinmi said the family has been strengthened and comforted by the expression of undiluted love shown to the family since the death of the Chief and the fact that his memory and spirit will continue to live with Nigerians forever.

He added that the pain felt by the family on the death of Gani has been smothered and cushioned by the outpouring of affections, emotions and the reactions of the Nigerian people.

The ceremony which also featured the recitation of poems by selected schools pupils and a filing past of the late Chief’s body was attended by his two wives, Ganiyat and Abike, children, grandchildren, relatives and members of the State Executive Council.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by babapupa: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
I know it's some people's misguided job to spread nonsense without proof or facts to back 'em up. I'm here to set you straight.

Na public service, somebody got to do it.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by Beaf: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2009
. . .Tinubu is a known drug baron whose property was confiscated in the US! shocked
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by babapupa: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2009
Your internet urban myth is not gonna help you develop or ease things in the delta. Lagos state and Tinubu  is def' the least of your worries.

Try spend more time worrying about the good people of the delta. Go over there and help out.

They need you over there, not on NL.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by Beaf: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2009
babapupa:

Your internet urban myth is not gonna help you develop or ease things in the delta. Lagos state and Tinubu is def' the least of your worries.

Try spend more time worrying about the good people of the delta. Go over there and help out.

They need you over there, not on NL.

[size=14pt]So are you saying Tinubu is not a drug baron?[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://bp0.blogger.com/_AoBAfM_XWbc/R2Fr3V64nrI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/pbxhZ0OTnHs/s200/drug+smoke.bmp[/img]
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by Beaf: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2009
babapupa:

I know it's some people's misguided job to spread nonsense without proof or facts to back 'em up. I'm here to set you straight.

Service!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/139268_BolaTinubuHeroinforfeiture_jpgb084d334c74cec7150ee9588a3aed2fc
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by babapupa: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
I'm not going to entertain your puerile absurdities or let you derail this thread.

Fashola, Tinubu, Others Preach Upholding Of Gani’s Ideal as Lagos stands still for late social crusader.

Dignitaries at the Police College, Ikeja venue of the lying in State ceremony which was jointly organized by the Lagos State Government and Civil Society Organizations included former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos.

more pictures here,

http://www.tundefashola.com/archives/photos/2009/09/10/20090910P01.html

Sep 10, 2009 - Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola ( SAN) Thursday hosted dignitaries from all walks of life at a glorious farewell ceremony for the late Social Crusader and foremost lawyer, Chief Gani Fawehinmi.

Dignitaries at the Police College, Ikeja venue of the lying in State ceremony which was jointly organized by the Lagos State Government and Civil Society Organizations included former Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos , Olusegun Osoba of Ogun State, Otunba Niyi Adebayo of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose of Ekiti , former Kaduna State Governor, Alhaji Balarabe Musa,former Governor Chris Ngige, Retired General Alani Akinrinade, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu, Dr Frederick Fasheun, Mr Ledum Mitee, Mr Femi Falana, top Nigerian artistes and a cross section of civil society.

Speaking at the event, Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) urged all Nigerians to chart a new beginning for the country from the death of Chief Gani Fawehinmi (SAN), saying: “We must not let Gani’s life struggles end here. It must be the rallying point for all men of goodwill, young and old”.

“If we did not listen to him while he was alive, we must listen to him from the grave in. If truly Nigeria must be great again, we could not ask for a better rallying point. A pledge to be a better Nigerian made from here today as a memorial to Gani’s honour which will represent the first building blocks of a new Nigerian life”, he added.

In his words: “Are we all ready to make the pledge to be law abiding, to love one another, to eschew ethnicity and religious intolerance?. This is the way to immortalize Gani, a fallen patriot”.

He stressed that there is no honour that Nigerians can do to the great man than to ensure that the import of his message is not lost on the people, adding that as a mortal, Chief Fawehinmi was not without his own faults or limitations and while some may have disagreed with him as a messenger, it was difficult to disagree with his message which was consistent.

Governor Fashola also said the message of late Chief Gani Fawehinmi remains the challenge of Nigeria today, adding that it also represents the Minimum Development Goals and a light into the path of the country’s quest for good governance.

The Lagos State Governor said Gani’s life struggle represents a charter of developmental objectives for the Government because long before nations of the world gathered to sign a Millennium Development Goal, Chief Gani had agitated for good governance and public probity as the vehicles for the delivery of qualitative education, reliable and affordable healthcare, eradication of poverty, enthronement of the rule of law as the pre requisite for fighting injustice.

He added that in a country that was built on the rat race of self centeredness and at a time some of his professional colleagues preferred to assume a cold complicity of silence against the people; Gani chose to pitch tent with the masses in the trenches.

He explained that no amount of words and encomiums will be adequate in the appreciation of the laudable and long standing contributions of Gani Fawehinmi in the evolution of Nigeria.

He commiserated with the family, the entire civil society community, including the media, Students’ and labour organizations and several millions of helpless Nigerian masses for whom he lived, fought and died in the manner of a great hero.

In his tribute, former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu said for him and his political family, the greatest tribute they can pay to Gani is to continue in the struggle for the liberation and freedom of the Nigerian people along the line that Gani fought.

Said he: “Please reassure our comrade brothers, M.K.O Abiola, Aalao Aka Bashorun, Bala Usman, Beko Ransome Kuti, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Senator Abraham Adesanya and many of the unknown defenders of our freedom when you meet them. We shall carry the torch forward and continue to light the candle for the true freedom and liberation of the people”.

He added that Chief Gani Fawehinmi remained not only a patriot to the end, but a conscious patriot who wanted the very best for Nigeria and her people and was willing to risk all, including his life, in his quest to expose our country’s Achilles heel to ensure Nigeria lived up to its billing and realize its often touted potentials.

Asiwaju Tinubu also said: “He was the scourge of leaders who had contempt for the people, those who believed that they could always get away with imposing their undemocratic and reactionary views on Nigerians. As he made enemies of the reactionary political elite, he grew in the estimation of ordinary Nigerians and the torrent of tributes from plebeians and even potentates is ample testimony to his very essence”.

He said Gani taught the virtues of speaking truth to power, of demystifying the arrogant and the powerful and the values of character; principles, compassion and integrity in his private and public life.

Asiwaju Tinubu reiterated that his was an unbroken cord with leadership as service and would forever be etched in the memory of the people at a time many presidents would hardly be remembered.

In his tribute, former Governor, Aremo Olusegun Osoba of Ogun State said late Chief Fawehinmi was one of the greatest supporters of the cause of journalism who contributed significantly to the growth of the profession.

He added that several times he took up briefs on cases against journalists without taking any legal fees and described him as Commander –In –Chief of the Unarmed Forces of Nigeria.

Former Chief of Defence Staff and Pro Democracy activist, Chief Alani Akinrinade described the late Chief Fawehinmi as the best and most brilliant General that the pro democracy setting in Nigeria has ever had.

General Akinirinade said he was a man who cared for the ordinary man on the streets and went to jail several times on behalf of the people but never compromised.

A former Military Administrator of Lagos State and pro democracy activist, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu said the death of the legal icon should remind all Nigerians of the need to go back to the drawing board and let all jointly rebuild the nation into a united and federal Nigeria without any discrimination.

The founder of the Oodua People Congress, Dr Frederick Fasehun said Chief Fawehinmi was the greatest detainee that was never convicted and also confronted the Police authority to institutionalize the rule of law.

Former Governor of Kaduna State and Chairman of the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP), Alhaji Balarabe Musa said Gani was many persons rolled into one and who represented many things to many people.

He added that his preoccupation was fighting for the weak and giving nightmare to many tin gods who parade the corridors of power in Nigeria and touched the life of many.

A leader of the Niger Delta, Mr Ledum Mitee in his tribute said the legal struggle of Chief Gani during the dark days of the Abacha regime was responsible for his still being alive today.

He said he is a man who should be celebrated, adding that the spirit of Ganism would be celebrated by the people of Ogoni who have fixed the 26th of this month for the celebration of Gani and his life.

An associate of late Chief Fawehinmi, Mr Femi Falana called for an investigation of the death of the human rights activist, saying in the past he has had several brushes with the authority which has had a toll on his health.

Mr Falana added that Gani never believed in violence but is always insistent on using the instrumentality of the law to change the society.

He suggested that as a tribute to the late Chief, all States should as a matter of necessity introduce human rights studies as part of the syllabus.

Others who spoke at the ceremony include Dr Joe Okei Odumakin, former Governor, Chris Ngige of Anambra State , Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye, Dr Amos Akingba and former Minister of Education, Senator Jibril Aminu and many other notables and people from all walks of life.

In his vote of thanks, the eldest Son of Chief Gani Fawehinmi said the family has been strengthened and comforted by the expression of undiluted love shown to the family since the death of the Chief and the fact that his memory and spirit will continue to live with Nigerians forever.

He added that the pain felt by the family on the death of Gani has been smothered and cushioned by the outpouring of affections, emotions and the reactions of the Nigerian people.

The ceremony which also featured the recitation of poems by selected schools pupils and a filing past of the late Chief’s body was attended by his two wives, Ganiyat and Abike, children, grandchildren, relatives and members of the State Executive Council.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by Beaf: 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2009
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by Beaf: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2009
Bola Tinubu:
[list]
[li]Chicago University/University of Chicago saga[/li]
[li]Government College Ibadan saga[/li]
[li]Drug smuggling convict[/li]
[/list]

Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by babapupa: 4:15am On Oct 18, 2009
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2009
very misleading thread,i wonder why nigerians keep starting tribal sentiments when they cant win it, long hisssss!
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by chosen04(f): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
babapupa:

msaalli:

@Poster, no source? Or where you beside Fashola when he allegedly said this? I reserve my comments about Tinubu and Fashola till I can confirm it.

1) Source of Tinubu's reaction check SUNDAY PUNCH OF 10/10/2009. Part 2 of Gani's transfiguration

2) Source of Fashola's comment is from reliable Lagos govt house. Somebody will sacked from work if i should name the source.
Re: Why Lagos State May Never Honour Gani! by Pygru: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Progrethieves

(1) (Reply)

Attorney General Goofs In Court / Abdulmutallab: Nigerians In Uk Live In Panic / Efcc Cannot Be Serious With The List Of Most Wanted On Their Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.