Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

“MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen (35556 Views)

Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo / D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third / Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Afro3: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
MET BOTTLE WATER: First Structured Bottle Water In The World Hits Global Market

Beauty Queen Unveiled As Face Of First Structured Bottle Water In The World

Minerals for Life, a new indigenous bottle water company has developed the first structured table water in the world called “MET water”. It is designed to soothe the hygienic lifestyle of Nigerians and also promote human longevity as the case may be. “MET water” is produced to curb the fast growing trends of water related diseases and introduce a new phase in table water production which has been naturally structured for medical efficiency.

Unlike other table water companies operating in world, “Minerals for Life” has not produced a mere drinking table water, but one that is structured for Immediate performance and efficiency; the only water that is produced through physics and not chemicals.

Shockingly, as a leading table water in Nigeria, “MET water” is the only water that uses high-energy sound wave at a specific frequency through an action that is technologically natural to breakdown large molecules of water into tiny singular molecules that can be easily absorbed into the cells resulting to proper hydration and oxidation of the body, which gives the leading brand many unique properties.

However, Minerals for Life, the producers of “Met Water” has resolved on fronting the product through ambassadorial reps and prominent faces, among these recommendable faces is Her Majesty, Queen Christy Daniels, the winner of most beautiful model in Nigeria International.

Notably, it will be interesting to tell you that the product was developed alongside the professional strength of the most admired scientists in African, who resides and practice in the U.S.A., he is also an unseen hand in the eradication of several dreaded diseases in Nigeria and Africa at large.

A consideration of this water will expose you to a new phase of purification, put words of testimony in your lips and also promote your love for humanity because you have invariably saved your life and that of others. Therefore, the producers of “MET water” might consider local and professional marketers for retail and wholesale distributions, so as to ensure that the availability of this product cuts across the urbans, the hinterlands and virtually beyond our national boundaries. However, interested organizations or individuals should consider the information in the flier which is attached above

http://www.abujapress.com/2016/10/met-bottle-water-first-structured.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Afro3: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice one
For more details contact ‎Tel: 08033344983 & 0703 614 8919, address: Suite J 34 Ikota shopping complex Lekki AJAH Lagos

1 Like

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Afro3: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Advert model

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by recievesense: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Her beauty dey shake like nepa

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
What in God's name is this Just 2 comments, and it's already in/on front page. MODs, make una fear God o

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Yeligray(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
I think sey na rice.

1 Like

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by gen2briz(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is that all?

4 Likes

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by misterchris(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
g
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by tee4naija(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
What is the relevance of this beautiful face to the water in the bottle?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by EXLOVER(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
The last time i ate rice was during the Olympic opening ceremony. Abeg if anybody dey cook rice for house make he holla me. I dor tire to swallow, i nor be snake...
Nigeria is better without a president.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by VickyRotex(f): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
I want to say something about that third pix. But awee keepkwayet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by ginajet(f): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by soberdrunk(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Am sure '85%' of men that will see this will not 'read' about the water, they will just see this fine geh and suddenly realize that they are "thirsty"............ grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Fine gurl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
MET ko MEET ni...Btw this chic fine o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by martineinstein(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
smh...in nigeria,beauty is now denoted to d fair-complexioned ladies

8 Likes

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by teepsee(f): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
This fp rather remain like that rather than bringing unnecessary post to fb. Watin concern her beauty with the water now? Letter you will see advertise that will tell you to drink the water to look beautiful like she is.

Make una fear God oo
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by encryptjay(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
VickyRotex:
I want to say something about that third pix. But awee keepkwayet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Her coat looks rough?

2 Likes

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by kingwill2050(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
All these grammar for ordinary water..... Abeg, I still dey follow Eva Water

2 Likes

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by kingwill2050(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
All these grammar for ordinary water..... Abeg, I still dey follow Eva Water

2 Likes

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by VickyRotex(f): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
encryptjay:

Her coat looks rough?

Egbayi! cool But I still no talk o lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by harlee(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Omo see fine girl.I die 4 dat girl matter
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Temmzz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm liking fair girls
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
CHAI!!! She is B-E-A-U-TIFUL.
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by tutaboi(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Does it have enemy?
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by drizslim(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mati Water

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) / Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) / Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.