Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

“MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen (35557 Views)

Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo / D'banj Bottle Feeds His Son, Daniel D'Third / Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Rockyrascal(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yeligray:
I think sey na rice.
you must be from ekiti grin
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Afro3: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Details

For more details contact ‎Tel: 08033344983 & 0703 614 8919, address: Suite J 34 Ikota shopping complex Lekki AJAH Lagos

Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by richkaynet(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
abeg wetin do almighty pure water(oyinbo man say na sachet water) but all join. If I drink dis MET water shey e go bring down price of rice?? make I calm down first!!
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Laveda(f): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
tee4naija:
What is the relevance of this beautiful face to the water in the bottle?

Marketing strategies, I guess.
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by youngchizi(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Afro3:
Advert model
Nna eh,the girl fine oo
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by ifeomaekol(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Fine girl but iron no dey to press the coat she wear for d 3rd pic?
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Zetra(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
tee4naija:
What is the relevance of this beautiful face to the water in the bottle?

sex sells,
if it's not sexy then it wouldn't be appealing - 21st century
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by elsomm(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2016
Lies upon lies! What do you mean by large molecules of water being broken down to smaller ones for easy absorption? Has water become a macromolecules that needs digestion? Rubbish and untrue adverts.

I just dey vex now!

What nonsense?

OP made it obvious he's advertising. I rushed because I wanted to know what they mean by structured water and met incoherent scientific terms.

And you said the water has oxidizing effect? People should be careful. Such property means it can cause cancer (metastatic cancer cause it will be all over the person's body not localized.) It will also advance cardiovascular diseases like myocardial infarction and many other degenerative diseases like schizophrenia, Parkinson disease etc.

Please learn to use the right words or consult a health scientist to help you with the right terms well unless you actually meant those words
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Na this one una wan use sell? Awabieyuwa. Notredame pure water for me. Lawma should please come and do the needful.
Re: “MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen by Babysho(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
recievesense:
Her beauty dey shake like nepa

Exactly what I thought o bro.

She be like exchange rate...she no stable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asa Asika: 'How I Met DJ Cuppy' / Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge / Emmanuel Emenike & Fiancee, Iheoma Nnadi Step Out For A Dinner With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.