Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." (71787 Views)

"Buhari In 2019 Or We Set The Zoo Ablaze!!!" - Dauda Umar Potiskum / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Ex-Gov. Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by PentiumProf: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
globe16:

gosh, did you go to school at all? You need help.. bring it on though.. I have more facts to show how corrupt obi is, you never see anything yet

It matters not whether or not i attended school
You and your generations can never attain Obi's level
Yes i didn't attend a higher institution but i learnt to stand up for my own
What can i say of you traitor
You can sell your village

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by PentiumProf: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
globe16:

Apart from more pictures these were also some of the things I said.. Respond to them too and keep posting the picture...

I will not respond to unsubstantiated claims
If you have any evidence of corruption against obi why haven't you approached the efcc
What are you waiting for coward
Visit the nearby efcc office or forever hold your dirty tongue

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
PentiumProf:

It matters not whether or not i attended school
You and your generations can never attain Obi's level
Yes i didn't attend a higher institution but i learnt to stand up for my own
What can i say of you traitor
You can sell your village
You see its affecting your thinking capacity.. You are hear defending peter obi that stole billions with hungry stomach.. Peter obi does not even know you exist.. You base your foolish argument on hearsay, telling us that peter obi cannot steal because he was a billionaire before becoming governor forgeting that 70 of Nigerian governors were billionaires before becoming governor. Go and have a sober reflection about your life and stop supporting thieves who dont care about you!
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
PentiumProf:

[s]I will not respond to unsubstantiated claims
If you have any evidence of corruption against obi why haven't you approached the efcc
What are you waiting for coward
Visit the nearby efcc office or forever hold your dirty tongue[/s]
so a verifiable incidence which peter obi never denied is now unsubstantiated and I should approach efcc? you are disgraceful
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by PentiumProf: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
globe16:

You see its affecting your thinking capacity.. You are hear defending peter obi that stole billions with hungry stomach.. Peter obi does not even know you exist.. You base your foolish argument on hearsay, telling us that peter obi cannot steal because he was a billionaire before becoming governor forgeting that 70 of Nigerian governors were billionaires before becoming governor. Go and have a sober reflection about your life and stop supporting thieves who dont care about you!
You just confirmed that you are not an igbo son
My advise to you is to carry out a dna test to find out your orign

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
PentiumProf:

You just confirmed that you are not an igbo son
My advise to you is to carry out a dna test to find out your orign
The same foolishness from you. So anyone that exposes peter obis fraud is not an igbo son. I'm restraining myself from calling you names. go to school and help yourself. wtf!
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by PentiumProf: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
globe16:

The same foolishness from you. So anyone that exposes peter obis fraud is not an igbo son. I'm restraining myself from calling you names. go to school and help yourself. wtf!
I have passed school age
I am better than our graduates that are roaming around the street
If I had attended the higher institution i wouldn't have attained this level of success
Higher education is not for everyone

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by johnaruson(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
I love you Peter Obi, I'm voting you for EFCC chairman.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by ElsonMorali: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
mikolo80:
you bastard flat head
You no get home training ba
Don worry
We get enough to spare for south west

You even get time dey reply a nonentity whose parents probably gave him up for adoption.

Check all his posts and you'll see that he probably masturbates to the word Yoruba.

He's a plain e-diot whose destiny is served by trolling online and chasing Yoruba news on Nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by mikolo80: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
ElsonMorali:

You even get time dey reply a nonentity whose parents probably gave him up for adoption.

Check all his posts and you'll see that he probably masturbates to the word Yoruba.

He's a plain e-diot whose destiny is served by trolling online and chasing Yoruba news on Nairaland.
my mistake
I think say he get sense
But as long as he display him lack of motherly training towards me. I get unlimited data and will make time to give him public training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by ElsonMorali: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
mikolo80:
my mistake
I think say he get sense
But as long as he display him lack of motherly training towards me. I get unlimited data and will make time to give him public training

How your side, ny? My main stuff done block again. I come talk say make I take your advice. grin

If you no busy dis weekend we fit chat.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2016
Ibidi:

[s]Sir, I have a Ph.D. I'll bet u barely have a bachellor's, if that. How educated can u be if u can't even engage in simple deductive reasoning.
EFCC and like agencies and organizations are probing people left and right. Have u heard any of them even say a word about Obi? Even a sitting governor whom he put in power who would like to see him destroyed can't find any validated thing on him. Only internet moles like u. Why dont u contact EFCC?
BTW, the way u reply these posts 24/7 shows this is the only job u have. Well, I happen to be a very busy person. So, run along. Find another subject to spew on - u have failed woefully at this one!

WHEN A PERSON IS GOOD DEEP DOWN IT SHINES THROUGH. NO AMOUNT OF SEMANTICS CAN CAMOUFLAGE THE GOODNESS OF THIS MAN.

FOR ONCE NIG SHOULD EMBRACE SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY :[/s]
You are talking rubbish, keep enjoying the little funds you get from peter obi to type nonsense but peter obi for president is a pipe dream, he was a governor and he failed. simple
PRESIDENT PETER OBI 2019!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by mikolo80: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2016
ElsonMorali:

How your side, ny? My main stuff done block again. I come talk say make I take your advice. grin

If you no busy dis weekend we fit chat.
Wetin block
Which wan be main stuff
We fit try
Hope I no de too busy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by Splashme: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
the
Awolowo
of
our

time...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ibidi:

[s]
With due respect sir, stop making a fool of yourself. I've never met Gov. Obi and there is absolutely no connection between us. But in your crooked world people always have to be paid.

Everybody knows Mr. Obi was severally acknowledged the best performing gov of his era.

Once again this is a decent human being. Unlike 99.9% of our politicians - wasteful lying thieves.

WHEN A PERSON IS GOOD DEEP DOWN IT SHINES THROUGH. NO AMOUNT OF SEMANTICS CAN CAMOUFLAGE THE GOODNESS OF THIS MAN.

FOR ONCE NIG SHOULD EMBRACE SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY :

PRESIDENT PETER OBI 2019!!![/s]
stop quoting me with your rubbish you failed hired sycophants never cease to amuse. Peter obi was better than akpabio, chime, fashola, etc only in your dream world, peter obi that couldnt dualize a single road for 8 years? Please continue with your delusion and stop mentioning me any faurther. Your market has failed to sell. simple
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by PentiumProf: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
globe16:

stop quoting me with your rubbish you failed hired sycophants never cease to amuse. Peter obi was better than akpabio, chime, fashola, etc only in your dream world, peter obi that couldnt dualize a single road for 8 years? Please continue with your delusion and stop mentioning me any faurther. Your market has failed to sell. simple
Okonkwo victor you are still looking for trouble
You don't want to keep quiet
I have advised you to petition the efcc rather than spewing trash on nairaland
Leave Peter obi alone he is not your mate neither can you in a million years achieve one per cent of his achievements
Go and fix your miserable life

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by matamaros: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
I LIKE SEEING THE JEWS OF AFRICA FIGHT. IT EXPOSES THEIR DISUNITY. YOU JEWS SHOULD STOP BLAMING YORUBAS AND HAUSAS FOR YOUR WOES. YOU JEWS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SITUATION. BIAFRA WILL BE A HEAVEN ON EARTH

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
PentiumProf:

Okonkwo victor you are still looking for trouble
You don't want to keep quiet
I have advised you to petition the efcc rather than spewing trash on nairaland
Leave Peter obi alone he is not your mate neither can you in a million years achieve one per cent of his achievements
Go and fix your miserable life
shut up and stop talking like a cursed individual, peter obi didnt have what I have now at my age. If I get to his age, I would have achieved far more than him, he is just a former governor and nothing else. Anyone can be governor. Like low lives like you have given up on yourself and seen peter obi is a god is not same for me. heck peter obi is not even the most successful in his village. Stop mentioning me with your low IQ and go and study to improve your thinking. Peter obi is a thief, if you like cry from now till tomorrow, it wont stop me from saying it.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by PentiumProf: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
globe16:

shut up and stop talking like a cursed individual, peter obi didnt have what I have now at my age. If I get to his age, I would have achieved far more than him, he is just a former governor and nothing else. Anyone can be governor. Like low lives like you have given up on yourself and seen peter obi is a god is not same for me. heck peter obi is not even the most successful in his village. Stop mentioning me with your low IQ and go and study to improve your thinking. Peter obi is a thief, if you like cry from now till tomorrow, it wont stop me from saying it.
Petition the efcc if you call yourself a man
Stop spewing rubbish on this thread
Keep deceiving yourself if you were as rich as you claim you won't be this jobless jumping from one media platform to another insulting gov obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ibidi:

Well, sir, everybody is clamoring for Obi to run for president except fringe individuals like yourself?
I dont see people clamoring for any othet gov except maybe Fashola who has somewhat been discredited.

Once again this is a decent human being. Unlike 99.9% of our politicians - wasteful lying thieves.

hehehehe, keep fooling yourself. Nobody is clamoring for obi to be president except paid and brainwashed sycophants like you. Even if its the turn of the SE to produce president, obi would not even be on the list.. Keep ranting rubbish, like I said, you market has refused to sell.. Make fraudulent peter obi the president of you village. Simple... Abeg stop mentioning, me because I will keep replying you till I get it to your thick skull that peter obi is nothing but a deceptive and greedy food is ready politician in the words of bianca ojukwu
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
PentiumProf:

Petition the efcc if you call yourself a man
Stop spewing rubbish on this thread
Keep deceiving yourself if you were as rich as you claim you won't be this jobless jumping from one media platform to another insulting gov obi
is it your jumping? You own case is pathetic, others are getting paid to market the thief called peter obi but you are doing it out of brainwashed brain. How did peter obis 8 year tenure benefit you if you lived in Anambra? Why will I petition efcc? I said peter obi is a thief, you said he is a saint, why not stick to your brainwashed opinion while I stick to mine? Why will I report peter obi that secretely returned his share of dasuki money to efcc?
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by PentiumProf: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
globe16:

Why will I report peter obi that secretely returned his share of dasuki money to efcc?
I am done correcting you
You have shown me how brainless you are
I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
PentiumProf:

I am done correcting you
You have shown me how brainless you are
I can't stop laughing
what do you know from your 2 by 2 shop? I said get education to improve your thinking because you are not smart. You have just been brainwashed to support a man that looted billions from his state as governor. We know peter obi to his last name so keep living in your delusion. Again, anytime you have access to obi, ask him to tell you the truth how much he secretly returned as part of the dasuki fund he received as campaign director of GEJ. yeye
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 5:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Ibidi:

As God is my witness, I have NEVER met or spoken to Gov Obi in my life.

Just look at this thread, sir. YOU ARE ALONE.
NOT A SINGLE LIKE FOR YOU. That tells you something about the popularity of Mr. Obi

Once again, folks look at these eyes - the typical face of a crook and thug. I wonder how many people he had killed
keep posting someones picture as mine lol you troll.. and how many likes do you have to show the popularity of obi.. Give it up man.. Your market is not selling, there are many creditable politicians you can market not obi.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." by globe16: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Ibidi:
Very happy to know your it's not your photo
You are indeed silly.. Ok, its my photo, call the police or give it to your paymaster obi to do his worst. who is the corrupt politician you are talking about if not obi. Keep posting photos of people I dont even know as mine, it shows I'm not the only one that knows peter obi for the thief he is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / Presidential Election: Peter Obi Disputes INEC Results In 21 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.