Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Diamond Platnumz Celebrates His 27th Birthday At The Orphanage Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz Celebrates His 27th Birthday At The Orphanage Home (786 Views)

Mr Eazi Celebrates His 27th Birthday With Cute Photo / Falz Releases "27" Album To Celebrate His 27th Birthday Today / Wizkid Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Celebrates His 27th Birthday At The Orphanage Home by musquareni(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tanzanian Bongo Flava recording Artist, Naseeb Abdul Juma, world-widely known as Diamond Platnumz, says he prefers to mark his 27th Birthday with the homeless children as he eats food and cake with them.

On his Instagram wall, Diamond Platnumz wrote:

"Jus decided to spend my birthday with the Orphans... Eating food and cake together... (siku yangu Ya leo ya kuzaliwa niliitumia kuitumia kwa kula chakula cha mchana na watoto wanaoishi katika mazingira magumu na Wasio Kuwa na wazazi yani yatima... Pia kuwapelekea baadhi ya vitu kadhaa kuwasaidie siku za mbeleni...) "

See the photos from his 27th Birthday party with the Orphans below:
Source :http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/diamond-platnumz-celebrates-his-27th.html?m=1

Cc:lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Diamond Platnumz Celebrates His 27th Birthday At The Orphanage Home by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
lovely
Re: Diamond Platnumz Celebrates His 27th Birthday At The Orphanage Home by musquareni(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Cool

(1) (Reply)

The Most Fab And Drab Celebrity Looks Of The Week / Wizkid Is My Crush , I Love His Voice , He Makes Me Sleep Off” – Bobrisky / Watch DJ Zeeny, Youngest Female DJ In Nigeria Performance for HP Back to school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.