Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Austrian Visa Application Form - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Austrian Visa Application Form (8364 Views)

Austrian Visa Interview Please Advise / Preparing To Submit Austrian Visa Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austrian Visa Application Form by funsosweet(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2009
I need austrian embassy (Nigerian) website where I can download visa application form. It's urgent pls. Interview is Monday.
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by walesbanks(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2009
I have it on my computer. Na sell i go sell am for you. It took me time to get it some months back. The ball is in your court coz vital info are not cheap. No vex abeg. wales008@yahoo.com
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by viaro: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
funsosweet:

I need austrian embassy (Nigerian) website where I can download visa application form. It's urgent pls. Interview is Monday.

Just curious. Is that the normal proceedure? How do you get an interview when you have not filled in an application? If you're in Abuja, you could obtain application forms from their Consulate:
Austria Embassy , Nigeria Plot 9, Usuma Street, Maitama - Abuja.
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by funsosweet(m): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
viaro:

Just curious. Is that the normal proceedure? How do you get an interview when you have not filled in an application? If you're in Abuja, you could obtain application forms from their Consulate:
Austria Embassy , Nigeria Plot 9, Usuma Street, Maitama - Abuja.

Viaro,
I am going for a training and the date was booked by our customer. I just got info and ticket and hotel reservation etc. They told me interview is Monday.
I also learnt that it is pretty difficult for an unmarried man to get visa easily. How true is it?? I was in germany last year, for personal purpose (business though) Now my company is sponsoring this one to Austria.
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by funsosweet(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
walesbanks:

I have it on my computer. Na sell i go sell am for you. It took me time to get it some months back. The ball is in your court coz vital info are not cheap. No vex abeg. wales008@yahoo.com

Wale, sorry i wont buy it. I will take an early flight to Abuja on Monday and will surely get a copy on their desk. You can sell it to people who are desperate, not me.
Thanks though.
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by promise2(f): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
drop your email i will forward it to you.
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by justwise(m): 4:52pm On Oct 16, 2009
promise2:

drop your email i will forward it to you.

Did u manage to get ur visa to Austrial? I rememeber u were going for one b4.
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by promise2(f): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
see this document attached but i guess is for student visa i thought i have the diff category form for visa application but check out this website you may be lucky www.help.gv.at  ,www.aussenministerium.at
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by promise2(f): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
still on the process though sch has resumed this october but will deffer admission.
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by promise2(f): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
@funsosweet, sorry the form/questionaire was too large, this format rejected it.
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by smoothman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2009
I will really need assistance on applying for a resident visa or working visa
Re: Austrian Visa Application Form by viaro: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
funsosweet:

Viaro,
I am going for a training and the date was booked by our customer. I just got info and ticket and hotel reservation etc. They told me interview is Monday.
I also learnt that it is pretty difficult for an unmarried man to get visa easily. How true is it?? I was in germany last year, for personal purpose (business though) Now my company is sponsoring this one to Austria.

Please pardon me - I didn't realise that was the case. I wish I'd seen this much earlier, because right after I replied yours, I called my girlfriend if she knew how to get you the application forms (she once helped someone to process a visa from Nigeria). Unfortunately, she said that the only info she had off the top of her head was that applicants are to apply in person at the Abuja office. I guess that wasn't much help, mate. . sorry.

As regards the second question, all the sources I tried said that is not true. I don't know firsthand; but a few said that it had nothing to do with whether or not one is married, as long as the requirements are met and there are no loop holes for the Embassy to exploit in the belief that the application is not genuine. This should not dampen your spirits; I shall keep sourcing to see if there's a way to get the application forms to you (that is, if promise2 had not sent it over by then). I wish you the very best and all confidence.

(1) (Reply)

French Foreign Legion: A Legitimate Option For Nigerians Living Illegally In EU. / Travellig To Nigeria On A British Passport But Without A Visa Or Nigerian Passpo / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.