Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

See How You And I Must Change Nigeria Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How You And I Must Change Nigeria Government (317 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? / Only These Two People Can Change Nigeria / FEC: 7 Key Decisions Of Yesterday’s Meeting That May Change Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How You And I Must Change Nigeria Government by Peterjamesblog(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2016
I know you May think it's not easy, but my dear readers and fans it is. We can make this country become great again if we stand to do what is right and just. Read this Article carefully with patients.
[center]Some Lessons We Must learn Through The Current Government Administration[/center]

1. We Are Not Proud Of Our Country, Nigeria.

Nigeria is blessed with so many resources, like foods, good weather, Oil, industrious manual laborers, good lands for farming and lots more. These blessings are not appreciated. Check out http://www.talkonpoints.com/2016/07/nigeria-best-foods-with-pictures.html We still import foods that we have from foreign land. We import wears that we can make from foreigners; and the resources in our land are no longer appreciated or patronized.

2. We Do Not Appreciate What We Have even Our skilled laborers

It is supposed to be an opportunity and moment of joy for the farmers and all Nigerians too. We suffer and do not get our foods at low cost, rather to very high prices. If government and people support the production of food for the nation, we will not be lacking food. Besides, Nigeria has the best of foods, which were abandoned for international foods.

Nigeria produces foot wears like shoes and slippers, both for females and males in different styles and designs. Nigeria makes good furniture, ceramics and lots more. We neither believe nor do our governments favor by supporting the work of skilled laborers.

3. Government Is Never A Reason For Your Living

Government suppose to provide people with good roads, hospitals, schools and electricity constantly. Please i don't meant to be rude here, (Talking to Govt) but we should be better than the Nigeria we are today. Putting sentiments aside, we are supposed to be the "Giant of Africa". My good Nigerians, lets work hard, join hands to help our country. Many people, if not most Nigerians can help themselves. Read More Here http://www.talkonpoints.com/2016/10/7-lessons-to-all-nigerians-to-learn.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How You And I Must Change Nigeria Government by orunto27: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2016
We are always unlucky with our Choices of leaders. It's either they are illiterate, incompetent or pathologically corrupt. Nigerians are confused on the way forward. The attack by Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen, Biafra and now the Niger Delta Affairs are just aggravating mistrust, hate and indifference. How I wish we could have reorganized this Country into four or six autonomous Zones.

(1) (Reply)

Out-burst: How Oyegun Rigged APC Primary Election To Favour Akeredolu In Ondo / Wife Of Ekiti APC Chieftain Kidnapped / Senate To Probe DSS Raid, Invite Arrested Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.