Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It (92410 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by APCsupporter: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2016
nwaanambra1:
nice jam there. i played it twice. the guy sounds like MI back n the days.

the musician and the girl should both dump the stvpid abok.i.wood and relocate to Lagos asap and be made the super stars they are supposed to be.

i remember they did that to one those their local star back then and the guy move to lagos, join nollywood and became a super star - whats that guy name again! they ended up begging him to come back.

the music is really nice - and the video is cool.

Your username says it all. Nollywood is trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and it is dominated by "hardworking" drug pushers.

No tribe mentionedgrin

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by nkemjacob2(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2016
na wa for dis kind religion o. Their mentality is to low and very poor. While they ban d ladies to stop hugging men pls let dem ban men to stop hugging ladies. Equation balance.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by manikspears: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2016
fuckboy:
there's nothing immoral about the video

I tire o, I watched it over and over but couldn't see anything revealing or. ....na them sabi but the girl fine no be small.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Teespice(f): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2016
this is the height of hypocrisy.

so hugging someone is now immoral abi?

if she was scantily dressed, na haram be that.

better for her, at least kannywood is not as known and recognised compared to nollywood.

the way I see it, most of these women want to break free but it's the repercussions that is holding them.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Marotzke(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2016
murtalaa:
Meanwhile they couldn't summon courage to ban the likes of Ali Nuhu. Bunch of dickless Hippocrates.
You mean hypocrites?

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by CSTR2: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Why is it that some of the most backward, [b]anti-women rights [/b]regions of the world have some of the most beautiful women in the world?
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by emorse(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2016
APCsupporter:

What's special about Nollywood? Kannywood is 10x better than the repititive, unnecessarily long nollywood movies especially when it comes to comedy

What's special about Nollywood? OK, I'll tell you. Nollywood is the third largest movie industry in the world. Right behind Hollywood (USA) and Bollywood (India).

Now you tell me what's special about Kannywood. Present facts please.

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by arabbunkum: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Backward North.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by lastmessenger: 11:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Publicity stunt. Nothing wrong with the video
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Dandsome:
Immoral?? shocked shocked

Please can someone define the immoral part of the video here please. They didn`t kiss o. Just that she hugged him from behind? I hate hypocrisy to the core. These same people explelling her will still sleep with small girls in the dark o.

before you quote me, chill cos I grew up in the north, I know what i`m talking about.
Unless there is something else that is making them expel her apart from this video

What is moral in ur community, maybe immoral in others own.
That is why u may found it is morally accepted in ur locality for young and old women to roam on streets half unclad like roasted goat, while in others is against moral values

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by CSTR2: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2016
/

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by GuDErboY(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2016
nwaanambra1:
nice jam there. i played it twice. the guy sounds like MI back n the days.

the musician and the girl should both dump the stvpid abok.i.wood and relocate to Lagos asap and be made the super stars they are supposed to be.

i remember they did that to one those their local star back then and the guy move to lagos, join nollywood and became a super star - whats that guy name again! they ended up begging him to come back.

the music is really nice - and the video is cool.
Classiq is in Gidi already n his gone national sef jst incase u have'nt noticed yet. He was ft on Vectors kingkong rmx n he has ft the likes of Jesse jags,Ruby Gyang n a couple of others i cant recall now. The guy is good oo,u shld listen to his materials sir.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Annie2059: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2016
And yet what they commit in secrecy is far worst and abominable
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
Hausa films are typical of Indian melodrama.

Hausa Nollywood films are about morality.

In the past, Hausa women are forbidden from going to cinema.

Hausa's Kannywood is known to protect the strong Islamic codes of practise in film and movie production and circulation.

Kannywood is an offshoot of Nollywood, leading film industry in sub-Sahara Africa. Following closely to Indian Bollywood and America's Hollywood.

Amazing decision grin grin

these are the kind of coments we should be seeing here; Indept knowledge.

Also, i remember back in the 90s, bollywood was hugely popular among Hausa and muslims in Nigeria. I guess you were right when you said Kannywood is bollywood inspired. If you look at Kannywood, you will see a bit of singing, usually love songs, among the two main characters, male and female.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by emorse(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2016
GuDErboY:
Bros na the English b d problem oo, most of em ar just as good as dia nollywood counterpart just dat dey dint go to school. Hausa ppl na hypocrites.
Eyah... But that girl is BEAUTIFUL! She deserves more than she's getting. If she really means it, language cannot hold her back. After all, all these Italians, Spanish, French coaches, etc dey learn English sharp sharp so that dem ho fit work for England. Kannywood my ass!

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by afrika(f): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2016
The big ones enjoy without restriction while d poor from. D background re intimidated

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by emorse(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2016
craziebone:

these are the kind of coments we should be seeing here; Indept knowledge.

Also, i remember back in the 90s, bollywood was hugely popular among Hausa and muslims in Nigeria. I guess you were right when you said Kannywood is bollywood inspired. If you look at Kannywood, you will see a bit of singing, usually love songs, among the two main characters, male and female.

Have you seen any Bollywood movie recently? If you haven't, please do.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by GuDErboY(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2016
APCsupporter:

Your username says it all. Nollywood is trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and it is dominated by "hardworking" drug pushers.

No tribe mentionedgrin
I really dont see anyfin worth suspending her here tho.....Truth b told, su Adam A Zango meye ne basu yi? kawai deh akwai wani abu a kasa. kuma su ma masu suspendn dinta din meye ne basu yi a boye?? Duk layin su daya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by okeyokeyvega: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
emorse:

Have you seen any Bollywood movie recently? If you haven't, please do.
and what's up with it?

Anf yes, i have. I think they have upgraded since the 90s. Today, they have a better picture quality, and that means that they have modern and sophisticated producing technology.

I have watched "Doom", "Three Idiots", etc.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by exlinkleads(f): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Just took my time to watch the video and suffice to say, i didnt see anything wrong with the video and why they sacked the lady.

Is this 1980's for God sake??

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Godstraight(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
wristbangle:
If only southern Nigeria can be unified, these northerners who are backward in everything won't dominate over us.

She did absolutely nothing wrong In the video; "No be even full hug sef" sad.

Kanyiwood abi Kanowood sorry kannywood just succeeded in loosing a tremendous talent. Rahama, nollywood abi yorubahood full ground 4 u to join.

Nonsense! Useless people
why do u think the north "dominates" over you
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by exlinkleads(f): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
UnknownT:
They said she violated a code of ethics binding kannywood actors, that her fan should get us a copy of the code of ethics for us to see if she truly violated it. BTW, I see nothing immoral in the video, meaning if she mistakenly features in Olamide or Timaya's video, they will declare a Fatwa on her head undecided lipsrsealed

Hahahahahahahahahaha, i cant stop laughing at ur comment ooo
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by 1miccza: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
What's wrong with this video please?? This guys are still in the days of Jesus Christ..
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Realdeals(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
They just made her another Olajumoke oni bread, she will become more famous now.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Sunkyphil(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
WHATS BAD IN THIS THESE PEOPLE ARE THE GREATEST HYPOCITES WHEREAS IF U GO THEIR VILLAGES THEY FAR WORSE THAN THIS.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Vince77(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
obeenah40:
This kannywood guys are funny.

I used my data to stream the complete video hoping to see a sex scene or even small unclad scene that would cause someone to get expelled from the industry.

There was no hugging sef, the only held hand

See as dem just waste my data

Exactly what i was abt to say. I just tire for these pple.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by afrika(f): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pretenders
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by Thomthom(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
I served in the North during my NYSC days women in the North gat no say... They r just meant for baby production So if they ban this babe is northing new to me jare.. Dey dnt wnt to see any of there girls freestyling.. But in the secret dey like the tin.. Mtcheeeew
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by GuDErboY(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
emorse:

Eyah... But that girl is BEAUTIFUL! She deserves more than she's getting. If she really means it, language cannot hold her back. After all, all these Italians, Spanish, French coaches, etc dey learn English sharp sharp so that dem ho fit work for England. Kannywood my ass!
Lol true talk sha. Northerners na joke. Lived here all my life i knw dem well.
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by ipromise: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Can u imagine? Kannywood or Wetin dey call dem Sef Should free D lady joor..
Re: Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It by UnknownT: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
RingimKabir:

OUR LIFE, OUR RELIGION, OUR WAYS and OUR RULES! So please, back off. Nobody has a right to dictate to us.
You sef!!! Where did you see me dictating to you? If Kannywood's code of ethics says an actor(actress) shouldn't feature in secular videos, then she faulted. Read to understand Malam Ringim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.