Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

See What Your Birthdate Says About You (pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Your Birthdate Says About You (pictures) (2902 Views)

What Your Name Says About You. / Do You Take Danfo? (yellow bus)...These can only make sense to you(pictures) / The 6 Shapes Of A Ladies Breast...and what the shape says About Her Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See What Your Birthdate Says About You (pictures) by Dyt(f): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
3rd and 21st so true
Re: See What Your Birthdate Says About You (pictures) by SweetyZinta(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
what does 29 say about me? it failed to load even though 30 and 31 have loaded
Re: See What Your Birthdate Says About You (pictures) by AiteeAitee: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2020
dopedealer:
Born on the 28th If anybody said you are not a star, somebody lied!
This is 100% accurate about me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Compilation Of Dragnet Examination Questions For AGIP, Shell, Mobil, C / Am I So Hot That People Just Can Not Get Enough Of Me? / Gogo Fights Molester To His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.