Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad (32096 Views)

23-year-old Bag Snatcher Nabbed During Failed Operation In Lagos. Photos / Bag Snatcher Nabbed And Beaten By Vigilante Group In Agbor (Photos) / Bag Snatcher Beaten Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Lovelynature(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Recession hitting hard on the masses
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by ginggerxy: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
A bag snatcher was this morning nabbed in Ondo State. He was arrested at Valentino Estate and was stripped naked by angry mob.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/photos-bag-snatcher-nabbed-in-ondo.html?m=0

afonja's and petty thief

1 Like

Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by omoyowa: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
afonjas..will always call people galar sellers..
meanwhile,their people are hungry and engaging in all evil act like agbero,stealing,rituals,weed farming,juju etc
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by omoyowa: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
afonjas..will always call people galar sellers..
meanwhile,their people are hungry and engaging in all evil act like agbero,stealing,rituals,weed farming,juju etc
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by deolu2000(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good for him, i wish he was beaten more so that he will hv scars that he will always live to remember. That said, when are the masses going to take their anger out on the big looters in govt at various levels because that is abt the singular thought that keeps coming to my mind whenever i comment on theives being caught on NL?
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Collinsony: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chei that's what poverty and unemployment can cause
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Kaybaba5(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Say no to jungle justice
Ondo people just prove it
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Eddodoh(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Evergreen4:
Just in case. I know Lala loves threads abt thieves, snakes and boobs.

P.s: I said Lala and not Lalasticlala b4 I chop I year ban.
In other words, U mean dat they give ban anyhow.
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Jfrankination(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ehya...they should pity him nah
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by authority007: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Gud for him. His mate r Dr carrying pan
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by habsydiamond(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
With this him career don damage and na exile straight
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Maximus85(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
A bag snatcher was this morning nabbed in Ondo State. He was arrested at Valentino Estate and was stripped naked by angry mob.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/photos-bag-snatcher-nabbed-in-ondo.html?m=0

Story 1: He's hungry. He snatched and ran. He was caught and stripped naked.

Story 2: They are not hungry. They steal billions of Nairaland. They were caught, they threatened to go to court. We can't touch them.

Conclusion. Let the bag snatcher go. Give him a job or send him to school. Feed him. Assure him of a future. If he's caught again.... He's a criminal.
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by NevetsIbot(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aaahhh. I know that place... Not far from my area... Wish I was there to flog him also. Haha
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by NevetsIbot(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maximus85:

Story 1: He's hungry. He snatched and ran. He was caught and stripped naked.

Story 2: They are not hungry. They steal billions of Nairaland. They were caught, they threatened to go to court. We can't touch them.

Conclusion. Let the bag snatcher go. Give him a job or send him to school. Feed him. Assure him of a future. If he's caught again.... He's a criminal.
Now that's just shallow.. Sorry to say.... Don't compare the politicians to thieves... They steal what belongs to the nation...

But these petty thieves steal what belongs to individuals, things that were hard earned. For the thought of stealing to cross his mind, he's a criminal..

1 Like

Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by LeonMacJames(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
lonelydora:
Why do Nigerians strip people unclad? I don't really understand this.

Meanwhile, before you shout "No to jungle justice" make sure you have had an encounter with these robbers.
ive been wondering really
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Ghost447(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Certain part of Nigeria and petty stealing are like that Zuma meme
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Chiefobdk1: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
sawt waste afonja brown roofers doing it again
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by saudyarmani(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
mbahdi:
Must there strip them naked?dats wickedness
This is the most dumbest comment I have ever seen on NL...if you were the one robbed of ur salary or hard earned coins.. what wld u say when they descend on him Leave him and let him walk away like someone who just got up from the hotseat on who wants to be a millionaire...I look forward when you start thinking with your BRAIN and not your ANUS
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by sunnyside16(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
he shud thank his stars that he is alive
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by HBIAFRA1: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is the stonck n trade of afonjas, when Igbo man does drug business abroad they will all come here to rant, imagine the afonjas business is bag snatching hahahaha
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Maximus85(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Now that's just shallow.. Sorry to say.... Don't compare the politicians to thieves... They steal what belongs to the nation...

But these petty thieves steal what belongs to individuals, things that were hard earned. For the thought of stealing to cross his mind, he's a criminal..

Efa da ninu eje? A thief is a thief. If the politicians aren't stealing what belongs to the country, maybe the boy won't be snatching bags. Maybe he'd be in school or will have a good job. His future has been destroyed by the bigger thieves.
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by NevetsIbot(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maximus85:

Efa da ninu eje? A thief is a thief. If the politicians aren't stealing what belongs to the country, maybe the boy won't be snatching bags. Maybe he'd be in school or will have a good job. His future has been destroyed by the bigger thieves.
A thief is a thief no matter the weight of his theft!... There are opportunities in Nigeria... And for all I care, that guy might have been too lazy to work.. There are legal ways to make money than stealing! I have friends who do lil jobs in Ondo here and get atleast 1k at the end of the day..
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Maximus85(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
A thief is a thief no matter the weight of his theft!... There are opportunities in Nigeria... And for all I care, that guy might have been too lazy to work.. There are legal ways to make money than stealing! I have friends who do lil jobs in Ondo here and get atleast 1k at the end of the day..

First all, I will never support stealing. But if you're eating plenty fish in the presence of a child and you didn't give him a taste. There's an 80% chance that when you're not there the child will steal some fish.

It's disheartening when we hear these people spending an amount we can't even make in ten years on shopping. shopping!!!!

See how much they spend on useless foreign trip, unnecessary spendings. Who won't steal.

I was on a queue at a bank's ATM. Two guys were fighting. From their dressing and the little I heard them saying, I'm was 10000% sure they are these Internet boys. These mobile police attached to this bank obviously know these boys and what they do. These police officers were the ones settling the quarrel.

Now I saw one of the boys, not part of those fighting, he left the banking hall to the abokis, obviously to change...... He just exited the gate, you need to see how these police officers cocked their guns. For what nau.... The boy didn't settle.

Just to tell you how kuarapt this country is.

Those that have stolen thousands goes to prison. Those still billions are roaming freely. They are powerful and those who are supposed to make them pay are making them stronger instead.

When Jonathan said stealing is not corruption, people said he's stupid. I think we know how intelligently he has spoken.

Stealing is an act, a crime.
Corruption is, the thief is identified but never prosecuted. So they continue stealing cos nobody can touch them.
If you know that if you steal, and you're caught, you can't bribe your way or enjoy any favor from any high nobody.... Nobody will steal.

Those up there are stealing killing every opportunity for the less privilege and you say some won't be pushed to steal. Abeg forget that thing.
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by NevetsIbot(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Maximus85:

First all, I will never support stealing. But if you're eating plenty fish in the presence of a child and you didn't give him a taste. There's an 80% chance that when you're not there the child will steal some fish.

It's disheartening when we hear these people spending an amount we can't even make in ten years on shopping. shopping!!!!

See how much they spend on useless foreign trip, unnecessary spendings. Who won't steal.

I was on a queue at a bank's ATM. Two guys were fighting. From their dressing and the little I heard them saying, I'm was 10000% sure they are these Internet boys. These mobile police attached to this bank obviously know these boys and what they do. These police officers were the ones settling the quarrel.

Now I saw one of the boys, not part of those fighting, he left the banking hall to the abokis, obviously to change...... He just exited the gate, you need to see how these police officers cocked their guns. For what nau.... The boy didn't settle.

Just to tell you how kuarapt this country is.

Those that have stolen thousands goes to prison. Those still billions are roaming freely. They are powerful and those who are supposed to make them pay are making them stronger instead.

When Jonathan said stealing is not corruption, people said he's stupid. I think we know how intelligently he has spoken.

Stealing is an act, a crime.
Corruption is, the thief is identified but never prosecuted. So they continue stealing cos nobody can touch them.
If you know that if you steal, and you're caught, you can't bribe your way or enjoy any favor from any high nobody.... Nobody will steal.

Those up there are stealing killing every opportunity for the less privilege and you say some won't be pushed to steal. Abeg forget that thing.
well said
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by notoriousbabe: 2:38am On Oct 04, 2016
Funjosh you see your life?
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by notoriousbabe: 2:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Evergreen4:
Just in case. I know Lala loves threads abt thieves, snakes and boobs.

P.s: I said Lala and not Lalasticlala b4 I chop I year ban.
I like lala but I dislike that his twin brother lalasticlala
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Evergreen4(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I like lala but I dislike that his twin brother lalasticlala
Hehehehe, u go chop 5 years ban Oo .

Is that u on ur profile, I like ur jean #lol
Re: Bag Snatcher Nabbed In Ondo, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2019
opeyemiieblog:

see he keep face like mere'm ebere but when him de snatched bags he no think about the owners feelings. Kill him asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liberian Lady Almost Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) / Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison / Revenge: Police Burn Houses In Aba, Properties Destroyed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.