Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

3 Everyday Foods That Can Kill You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 3 Everyday Foods That Can Kill You (501 Views)

Ogun Will Kill You - Tiannah To Chinnysblog Who Claim Miracle Got Car For Nina / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Everyday Foods That Can Kill You by babatinde: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2016
It is that humans love food. With that being said, there are some foods that we eat regularly that don`t mix right with our bodies. Here are ten everyday foods that will kill you.
10. Potatoes
Potatoes
These things may be safe to eat if they are correctly cooked and fully ripe, but watch out for the green ones. They contain a deadly chemical present in cyanide.

MORE PHOTOS
>>> http://healthinsurancewap..com.ng/2016/10/mesotheliama-3-everyday-foods-that-can.html

(1) (Reply)

He Wasted 7 Years Of My Life- Girl Laments. / The Throwback Picture Of This Celebrity Will Motivate You (PHOTO) / Natalie Portman Portrays Jackie Kennedy In “jackie” Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.