Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? (1074 Views)

Has Any Muslim Had A Journey From Islam To Atheism And Back To Islam? / Nasfat, MSSN, TMC, Ansarudeen Etc. Are These Groups "SECTS"? / What Is "Dariqa Muslims": Political Understanding of Muslim Divisions/Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by APCsupporter: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Now I know that Islam is a peaceful religion and discourages all acts of violence but what are the possible reasons why most terrorist groups are from Islam (even though the terrorists themselves are not really Muslims)?
Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by APCsupporter: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2016
I'm a Muslim BTW
Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2016
APCsupporter:
I'm a Muslim BTW

The reason is simple, why will evil people and Satan go to spoil an already corrupted religion. So they want to bring the perfect religion down because it's the only religion in the sight of Allah, though they are not Muslim but they claim 2 be. By so doing misquote the Quran to make it look bad, because its the only perfect Religious scripture On earth existing. They use the media houses to propagate bad image 2 Islam.

After all they have done, people are accepting Islam from all corners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by tintingz(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2016
In Nigeria many Muslim especially in the northern region are illiterates, lack of governmental social amenities. I think these are the reasons they were able to use them for terrorism tool-dogs same goes for the MEND and Niger Delta avengers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by APCsupporter: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

The reason is simple, why will evil people and Satan go to spoil an already corrupted religion. So they want to bring the perfect religion down because it's the only religion in the sight of Allah, though they are not Muslim but they claim 2 be. By so doing misquote the Quran to make it look bad, because its the only perfect Religious scripture On earth existing. They use the media houses to propagate bad image 2 Islam.

After all they have done, people are accepting Islam from all corners.

I agree with this considering the fact that it has the least contradictions among all religions and so far no one has been able to change anything in the Holy Qur'an. But what do you think we can do to stop this trend?
Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by APCsupporter: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2016
I think Western countries also play a major role in this
Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by APCsupporter: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2016
tintingz:
In Nigeria many Muslim especially in the northern region are illiterates, lack of government social amenities. I think this are the reasons they were able to use them for terrorism tool-dogs same goes for the MEND and Niger Delta avengers.
Exactly. Most of them have neither Western nor Islamic education.
Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2016
APCsupporter:

I agree with this considering the fact that it has the least contradictions among all religions and so far no one has been able to change anything in the Holy Qur'an. But what do you think we can do to stop this trend?

One is to stop injustice

But If you think Islam will be allowed 2 be, then you must be dreaming. Boko Haram is supported by politician as said by the Igbo mama boko Haram.

Even without terrorism, something else will be sponsored against Islam by Jews, Christians and Satan using some Hippocratic Muslims. Satan has promised to get share of the people into hell, he has already gotten xtains and Jews. Muslims are his headache, so he need to use different tactics Among which is terrorism to lower people into hell.

Abraham was put inside fire, Yahya was killed, Moses was attacked, Jesus was not safe either, Prophet Muhammad either peace be upon them all.

Some where stone, some were called mad people. [size=18]Their Offense Is They Believe In ONE GOD and refuse to associate partners with him [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by tintingz(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2016
APCsupporter:

Exactly. Most of them have neither Western nor Islamic education.
Yes, and some acclaimed shiekh will brainwash them and not only that, governments are not doing their duty, politicians use this to cause chaos and rebel against the government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by APCsupporter: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2016
FriendChoice:

One is to stop injustice

But If you think Islam will be allowed 2 be, then you must be dreaming. Boko Haram is supported by politician as said by the Igbo mama boko Haram daily.

Even without terrorism, something else will be sponsored against Islam by Jews, Christians and Satan using some Hippocratic Muslims. Satan has promised to get share of the people into hell, he has already gotten xtains and Jews. Muslims are his headache, so he need to use different tactics Among which is terrorism to lower people into hell.

Abraham was put inside fire, Yahya was killed, Moses was attacked, Jesus was not safe either, Prophet Muhammad either peace be upon them all.

Some where stone, some were called mad people. [size=18]Their Offense Is They Believe In ONE GOD and refuse to associate partners with him [/size]

Jaxakhallahu Khairan .

You have really opened my eyes on this.

*knocks himself on the head*

Why didn't I think of this
Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 04, 2016
APCsupporter:
Now I know that Islam is a peaceful religion and discourages all acts of violence but what are the possible reasons why most terrorist groups are from Islam (even though the terrorists themselves are not really Muslims)?

Because of sayyid Qutub, he revived an old dangerous sect called the khawaarij that started with one man called dhul-khuwaysarah, one might wonder why Muslims suffer the most, well according to sayyid Qutub's writings, all Muslims are kuffar, all masjids are shrines, so what do you expect from his followers?

Anyway the west are also exploiting the khawaarij political idea. Al-Qaa'ida, Usamah bin Al-Aaden, ISIS and so on are all Qutbiyyah.

You might want to read a work by Haneef Oliver(a Christian convert to Islam) called "The wahhabi myth", these things were explained there. Download HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by APCsupporter: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Because of sayyid Qutub, he revived an old dangerous sect called the khawaarij that started with one man called dhul-khuwaysarah, one might wonder why Muslims suffer the most, well according to sayyid Qutub's writings, all Muslims are kuffar, all masjids are shrines, so what do you expect from his followers?

Anyway the west are also exploiting the khawaarij political idea. Al-Qaa'ida, Usamah bin Al-Aaden, ISIS and so on are all Qutbiyyah.

You might want to read a work by Haneef Oliver(a Christian convert to Islam) called "The wahhabi myth", these things were explained there. Download HERE

Thank you lexicon. I guess this explains why shekau was listing various sects and calling them kaffirs in one of his videos. He even said that the Saudis are going to hell fire
Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Thank you lexicon. I guess this explains why shekau was listing various sects and calling them kaffirs in one of his videos. He even said that the Saudis are going to hell fire

Yep, according to the qutbiyyoon(of which boko haram belongs), no country is using the sharee'ah, so their main objective is to create an islamic state overnight, look at when they've started, till today they are yet to record any reasonable success and they will never except they go back to the basics of Islam, which is tawheed, islam can go back to its glorious state like it was in the past, only if every Muslim go back to tawheed, that is the promise of Allaah, but hijacking the world through violence is nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by updatemachine: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Suuratu l' asri says it all...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by Demmzy15(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yep, according to the qutbiyyoon(of which boko haram belongs), no country is using the sharee'ah, so their main objective is to create an islamic state overnight, look at when they've started, till today they are yet to record any reasonable success and they will never except they go back to the basics of Islam, which is tawheed, islam can go back to its glorious state like it was in the past, only if every Muslim go back to tawheed, that is the promise of Allaah, but hijacking the world through violence is nonsense.
When you follow Tawheed, everything falls into place. You don't need to stress yourself, when you abandon it, you'll crumble like mountain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Terrorist Groups From Islam??? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
When you follow Tawheed, everything falls into place. You don't need to stress yourself, when you abandon it, you'll crumble like mountain.

Couldn't have said it any better, umar ibn khattab told one of his subjects after they conquered different civilizations that they were able to do that because they worship Allaah alone(i.e tawheed), if Muslims don't return to tawheed, we will still be in our disgraceful state.

We can only be united when we all follow tawheed strictly, anyone trying to unite Muslims without considering tawheed has no sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Month Of Return To Allah / The Story Of Barsisa, The Worshiper / Supplication (Dua) For The Month Of Sha'ban-'Salawat Sha'baniyyah'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.