Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Empowerment That Brings Income Without Living Your House. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Empowerment That Brings Income Without Living Your House. (381 Views)

CBN Brings Back Cash Handling Fees For Bank Customers / Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry / How To Move From Dreaming To Living Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment That Brings Income Without Living Your House. by emeraldhealth: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2016
The following people should buzz me,i have anwsers for you if you can follow my step by step guide in this lucrative business. .
1.You work and earn just enough to manage till next month and u need extra cash
2.You are through wit youth service and u don't even have 500naira for transport to go for job hunting.
3.You are an housewife,you need to occupy ur pocket and mind with something exciting and empowering that brings income without living your house.
4.You like adventures..visiting Countries abroad but you don't have money.
5.Your shop or business isnt doing well.
6.You are tired of depending on your families,friends etc for cash or livelihood
7.You like numerous streams of income.
8.You want to invest and leave a good inheritance for your children.
9.You love Make-up and Cosmetics and you like to look but you don't know you can actually make money with it.
10.You are always online on social media platforms, either facebook, whatsapp, Instagram or Twitter and you don't even know you can start making money with it.
NOTE:You can start a low start up business with as low as 60k-100k
whatsapp me/call me on +234 8027586387 or +234 8027272340 or drop your number on this post for a special invite to a seminar coming up on Tuesday 4th October, 2016.
Venue : Conference Hall, Protea Leadway Hotel, 1 Mogambo Close, By Mobil Filling Station, Maryland, ikeja, Lagos state.
Time Slots : 11am & 2pm

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Instagram Likes That Translate Into Money / A Reliable Supplier Of 5LT Jerrycans Urgently Needed / 23 Downloadable E-book On Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.