Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Deep Thoughts And Poems - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Deep Thoughts And Poems (1624 Views)

Blemished Love By Loudest Thoughts / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Deep Thoughts And Poems by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
You, yes you! You are beautiful!
Make up tutorials, how to lose weight, how to gain weight, bleaching creams, tanning sprays, corsets, how to get bigger breasts, thighs, hips, ass. Help my ass is too big, my hips too wide and thighs too thick. Aaaaargh acne is ruining my life! How do I get a 6 pack as fast as possible, how to gain muscles, I'm too short, I'm too tall. Why don't I have fuller lips?

Woah, woah, woah stop there. Yeah just stop right there. STOP!!!

Now calm down, take a deep breath and listen to me.

We all went through this stage, some of you are still in this stage. The stage of insecurities. You wish you looked like this and that or even like him or her.
What makes you think you aren't beautiful? What makes you think you have to change something about yourself?
We are humans. Humans are individuals. We come in different colors, shapes. Have different characters, beliefs and this is what makes us beautiful guys.
Imagine a world where everybody looks like a doll and everybody are the same, all perfectionists. I don't know for you but to me it's not only a really scary thing but this will also be an extremely boring life.
Being yourself and accepting thyself is what makes you beautiful. The fact that you are a unique human being is what makes you beautiful. Being confident in your own skin is beauty.

Isn't it sad that we always want what we can't have and vice versa. In fact most of the times you concentrate on that part of your body that you don't like, forgetting or ignoring those you like. What happened to appreciating the things we have and loving every part of our body.

Some of our insecurities are even made up or exaggerated because once upon a time I was so convinced that my elbows were too bony. I'd Google 'Why do I have bony elbows' or 'Help my elbows are too bony' lmfao. It was later on that I noticed everybody's elbow is bony. In fact it is meant to be bony. Gosh guys, I was sooooo happy that I am normal and not an alien.

Instead of you to be feeling down because of this and that. You should carry it like an armour, embrace it, love it because people will only love you if you love yourself and they will only embrace if you embrace yourself . Being confident is what makes you beautiful.

So now let's focus on what we love the most. I love my eye lashes because they are long and curly what about you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2016
Men, we women raised

It's unfortunate that women are now seen as sex objects, seen as nothing more to satisfy the lustfull eyes of men and their needs. Women are seen as weak beings and the only importance they have is to bear children.

I see a 13 year old girl claiming to be a 'wife material'. Ladies who ought to be striving to make a name for themselves, rather would want to find a man who they can depend on financially. Accepting a cheating boyfriend and husband since this is a 'norm' among guys and 'all' men are dogs, yet be the first to shake their heads when a cheating girlfriend or wife is being caught.

Rules made by men, a lady has to be this, a lady has to be that, a lady has to act a certain way. A lady is meant to be calm, to be gentle, to be forgiving and accepting.

Dear women,

YOUR womb is the foundation of everything around you. In your hands lay the reasoning of mankind.

How can you raise your daughters to thinking their actions are limited, not to strive too high because this might scare men away.

Men? Which kind of men. Men with low self esteem, shallow mentality, having nothing to offer that what makes them a man. Their d*ck?

Men, you women raised to be like that?!

How can you strive for love, for affection yet raise your sons to thinking they are demigods to be worshipped, to be disrespectful towards women, to thinking that certain things are only meant for a certain sex.

Why not raise your children to being calm, gentle, forgiving and accepting, regardless of gender.Not to see a certain duty as only meant for girls but rather as something both sexes can do.
Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by senibo1: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin

lovely
Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lovelygurl

Come and update us naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Tinydick:
Lovelygurl

Come and update us naa cheesy

I already did lol grin but didn't post it here. Maybe I should. It was about tribalism
Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Afonjas, Flat heads and Pedophiles

First of all I want to apologise for calling you guys Afonjas, Flat heads and Pedophiles. I just wanted something that will catch your attention because tribalism is turning out to be a big problem

I want to start by saying we are one, we are all humans and we all want the same, a peaceful and fulfilling life

You'll see some people here associating certain evil things to a tribe e.g

A man in Ogun was arrested due to killing a person to participate some rituals

Then you'll see comments like 'Ah it's them again the Afonjas, Yoruba demons!'

A guy is arrested for trying to smuggle drugs into a country
Ah the flat heads have started again, wannabe israelites, they are so greedy!

A man in Kano rapes a 4 years old girl

The northerners are all Pedophiles!

Some people who claim to be intelligent will come here 'arguing', yet fail to understand that a person is evil because he is evil NOT because of its tribe.
Instead of condemning what the person did, the tribe will be attacked. At the end of the day the discussion won't be about the crime anymore but will literally turn into a tribal war.

Instead of creating unity we are busy creating hatred unwillingly or willingly.

Some will say this is for fun. Yet this type of 'fun' encourages hatred. Either you like it or not this type of 'fun' makes you associate certain things with a tribe. It wouldn't be about an individual anymore. It would all be about the tribe. How do you expect the younger generations to think logical when they are brought up with this kind of 'fun'?!

You all call yourself Nigerians, yet everything about you is screaming we are not one. Even if something happens, it wouldn't be a man did this, a lady did this rather it would be an ibo man did this, a yoruba lady did this. Even your politicians say e.g 'Yorubas have been betrayed'. How is this a country if you don't even see yourself as 1

Votes aren’t based on ideological affiliations or preferences, but on tribal identities yet you want Nigeria to grow? You'd rather do business with someone from the same tribe than more experienced individuals who could have been a better fit for a company?

Tribalism judges you by stereotypes , encourages hatred, gives room for discrimination , promotes selfishness and encourages hypocrisy

I believe in beauty in diversity. We are all humans with feelings, who strive for the same thing and we should work towards it instead of fighting against each other. Trying to prove who is the best in this and that is leading us to nowhere. Instead we should try learning from each other and also learn how to grow together. Also a person shouldn't be judged by its tribe but CHARACTER. I say no to tribalism
#saynototribalism

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by abbas99(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
lovelygurl:
Men, we women raised

It's unfortunate that women are now seen as sex objects, seen as nothing more to satisfy the lustfull eyes of men and their needs. Women are seen as weak beings and the only importance they have is to bear children.

I see a 13 year old girl claiming to be a 'wife material'. Ladies who ought to be striving to make a name for themselves, rather would want to find a man who they can depend on financially. Accepting a cheating boyfriend and husband since this is a 'norm' among guys and 'all' men are dogs, yet be the first to shake their heads when a cheating girlfriend or wife is being caught.

Rules made by men, a lady has to be this, a lady has to be that, a lady has to act a certain way. A lady is meant to be calm, to be gentle, to be forgiving and accepting.

Dear women,

YOUR womb is the foundation of everything around you. In your hands lay the reasoning of mankind.

How can you raise your daughters to thinking their actions are limited, not to strive too high because this might scare men away.

Men? Which kind of men. Men with low self esteem, shallow mentality, having nothing to offer that what makes them a man. Their d*ck?

Men, you women raised to be like that?!

How can you strive for love, for affection yet raise your sons to thinking they are demigods to be worshipped, to be disrespectful towards women, to thinking that certain things are only meant for a certain sex.

Why not raise your children to being calm, gentle, forgiving and accepting, regardless of gender.Not to see a certain duty as only meant for girls but rather as something both sexes can do.

"In your hands lay the reasoning Of mankind"
Nice!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
abbas99:

"In your hands lay the reasoning Of mankind"
Nice!!

Thanks cheesy
Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Where is she? cheesy
Re: My Deep Thoughts And Poems by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2016
nice... hy lovergurl i kinda need your help and I will be glad if you respond back..

(1) (Reply)

Fortune City Series: The Liquid Wealth. / The Rossy Lifestyle Of Pyunskid / Hole In My Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.