Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Our Month Of Dominion Through Meekness (gentleness) That Is In Christ Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Month Of Dominion Through Meekness (gentleness) That Is In Christ Jesus (300 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Welcome To Our Month Of Dominion Through Kindness That Is In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Month Of Dominion Through Meekness (gentleness) That Is In Christ Jesus by overcomersfaith(f): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Beloveth, we are glad to announce to you what the mind of God is for us in this new month. We are in for another breath-taking session by the virtue of what God is set to do in our midst this month. By the grace of God for us in this ministry the Lord is saying to us that this is our month of dominion through Meekness (gentleness) that is in Christ Jesus (Matt 11:29; Matt 5:5).

Is somebody excited? Can I hear some joyful noise in the house? Praise the Name of the Lord!!!!!!!!!

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/our-month-of-dominion-through-meekness-gentleness-that-is-in-christ-jesus/

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In God(read This) / Pray This / Religious Segment On Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.