Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Believe In God(read This) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In God(read This) (293 Views)

Some Still Stupidly Say "There Is No God". Read This Front-page Testimony. / Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In God(read This) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2016
Good day everyone and happy Sunday to you all... Well for the record I am a Christian and a RCCG member.. I want to share a story with you guys. It's a personal experience of one of our pastors that he shared with us one day.
According to him, he was a very dull pupil. In fact the dullest in his class. He never came out first, second or third, he was always at the bottom.
One fateful day, there was serious noise in the class(those who attended public schools will understand that if a teacher mistakenly leaves a class, there will be serious noise) and suddenly the class was quiet for few seconds(we public school students and even some private schools believed then if something like this happens it means an angel just passed by the class). As this happened and the noise continued, a boy jokinvly said "Angel Don pass". As he (our pastor) heard this he said "Angel, abeg if you pass, remember me oo".
That statement according to him marked a new life for him entirely. He began to succeed in class, came out among the best three pupils. In fact it was a new turn for him academically. Today, he is a graduate and doing well for himself.
I decided to share this here to encourage everyone that irrespective of your challenge, God can help you. Just try Him and He will never disappoint you. God is real. Some believe in the non existence of God. They believe the world was formed by science, but I can put it to you that science cannot explain everything for you.
NB:This story is not fiction
God is real
Jesus is real
The Holy Spirit is real
God bless everyone
Cc;lalasticlala... Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God(read This) by dollyjoy(f): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2016
If you believe this story,you can believe anything. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God(read This) by hopefulLandlord: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Believe In God(read This) by DeSepiero(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2016
Pastors lie too hope you know, they're humans dude!
Re: I Believe In God(read This) by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Typical Christian always give spiritual testimony of other people

(1) (Reply)

Self-appraisal / Challenges. / Can You Encourage Your Friend Without Flattery?.... If Yes How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.