Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Niger Delta Re-orientation Program - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Re-orientation Program (873 Views)

Nigeria Decide 2015: Awareness And Re Orientation / Macaulay, Youth Social Re-orientation And Productive Engagement / Foi Bill: ‘abba-aji Is Ignorant, Needs Re-orientation’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Re-orientation Program by bhaalu: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
I would like your views on the following topics concerning the niger delta re-orientation program. It's a serious issue and by responding to these topics, you are indirectly chnaging someone's life.

1. Niger delta needs assessment.
2. Niger Delta core values.
3. How should teh nation nigeria work?
4. understanding the nigerian governemnt and how to be part of it.
5. how do we become a nation bound in "freedom, Peace and Unity"
6. Do justice and righteousness have a place in Nigeria?
7. the 7 point agenda nad your place in it.
8. teh nigeria's 2020 vision- from third world to first.
9. free and fair elections/ governace. my role as a good citizen.
10. the role of education in "helping our youths the truth to know".
Re: Niger Delta Re-orientation Program by ogb5(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2009
I pass this one
Re: Niger Delta Re-orientation Program by bhaalu: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2009
I'd need more than just that.
Re: Niger Delta Re-orientation Program by ogb5(m): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2009
I nor want my anger to erupt tongue
Re: Niger Delta Re-orientation Program by bhaalu: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
it not something to be angry about. what am asking for is your input so that someone's life could actually be changed for the better
Re: Niger Delta Re-orientation Program by Beaf: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
ogb5:

I nor want my anger to erupt tongue

Exactly!

"the 7 point agenda nad your place in it" or the 7 way to mess the ND sideways?
Re: Niger Delta Re-orientation Program by bhaalu: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
we are looking at the way forward, that's way the re-orientation program is kicking off nxt wk. so your response to this post will actually help greatly.
Re: Niger Delta Re-orientation Program by ogb5(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
1. Niger delta needs assessment.

Which assessment and for how long was it done before abuja was built. What assessment was done before the criscross of roads and bridges were done in Lagos and abuja with ND money.

Assessment is to bye time, its a tool on insincerity.

2. Niger Delta core values.

transparency and equity

3. How should teh nation nigeria work?
let every state keep majority of the revenue generated from it. It does not make sense to have trailers leaving lagos port and distroying lagos roads while the revenue from the port is sent to Zamfara.

4. understanding the nigerian governemnt and how to be part of it.

How to be part of wuruwuru
To ND, nigeria govt is a fraud since independence

5. how do we become a nation bound in "freedom, Peace and Unity"

By implementing the wish of Gideon Okhar. Away with the parasites cool

6. Do justice and righteousness have a place in Nigeria?

In present day Nijer?, No

7. the 7 point agenda nad your place in it.

7 points agenda = 7 points of distraction, its all tactics to buy time

8. teh nigeria's 2020 vision- from third world to first.

Do you really believe you can run without first crawling.
We don't even have electricity. Wake up

9. free and fair elections/ governace. my role as a good citizen.

2011, more guns will be bought to rig elections. My role is to sit at home while the thugs fight it out cool

10. the role of education in "helping our youths the truth to know".

The University enrollment of edo and delta is higher than that of all 19 northern states combine, what has come out of it. let me hear word
Re: Niger Delta Re-orientation Program by Beaf: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
ogb5:

The University enrollment of edo and delta is higher than that of all 19 northern states combine, what has come out of it. let me hear word

The ND anually produces more students per capita that are qualified for uni than any other part of the country (notable states being Delta, Edo and Rivers), what do we get? We get the evil of quota system.

To worsen this, while our youth are being snagged by the quota system, the next evil emerges. The two or three youth corpers from the North (and others from the West) are sent to the ND, where they "naturally" end up in the oil companies. The oil companies then keep them because they "gained" oil industry "experience" while the ND youth were in Gwagwalada, Sokoto and other places.

That basically sums up the Nigerian attitude; "Its ok to kick the minorities from here to hell".

(1) (Reply)

2009 World Most Corrupt Nations / Obasanjo Invests In Ethiopia, Buys 20,000sqm Of Land / The Nigerian Military Is Clearly Made Up of Animals!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.