Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix (64949 Views)

Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by watchindelta(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
evidence bug
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by passyhansome(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Prostitution that job or work always got me thinking and wondering, its a very risky job, your life is at stake, you meet a man in the club or street, he negotaites with you, you follow him to his house or hotel without fearing he might take your life or do evil to you, my heart goes to the family of this young lady that was murdered while in Sin, May God help us all, and to the murderer that's was bad, she is human not animal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by domopps(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jeeeeez u mean this lovely babe is dead!

May her soul rest in peace!

Che
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by dam4wummy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
U.S don destroy the world. Imagine 300k Liberian currency to 35$??...Ahh sad
I just pray naija is not heading same way
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Danosaur007(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
NCAN BENIN REPORTING LIVE. No tribe ascertained yet, we bliv we'll get names later. MISSION SUSPENDED. I still remain Onoremime Osas.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
NCAN south south reporting live..
Still scrutinizing the names and possible tribal relations..
They should have uploaded the culprit's facial figure so i could deduce if he's got a flat head or a tribal mark

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by bigtt76(f): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
e go be the flat heads naaaaa grin Na dem full Liberia tongue <takes off> grin

SamuelAnyawu:
He deserves death by hanging....

No tribe was mentioned grin grin grin

NCAN Chairman Maitama branch cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by esosuo2: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chai bad profession have take dis fine girl to early 6feet , some think prostituting is the easiest of jobs that need no skill not knowing that using ones brain in the right way u wont need to sweat to eat unlike prostitution wen body must wine
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Wolfbrother(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
bigtt76:
e go be the flat heads naaaaa grin Na dem full Liberia tongue <takes off> grin

Lol u dey insult us ba? grin grin make I no catch you for Abuja grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
and the said naija guy...wetin dem do am? no name sef.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by bigtt76(f): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
As in eh ...they use the US dollars freely on the streets with them giving you change sef.

tellwisdom:
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Ahmeduana(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
chimere66:
As shared by a Liberian Jabateh.....

'Warning to Liberian girls.
Guinean news

Here is the girl who was murdered in Akouna Matata Hotel Kipé by a Nigerian. Her name is #Kadiatou #Bah.

According to the news i read in French. She met a Nigerian guy few weeks ago and they agreed to have sex for 300,000 gnf which is equivalent to 35 dollars, after having sex with her, the guy gave her 150,000 gnf and the girl started shouting that the guy must pay all the money, the guy got annoyed and beat her to death'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nigerian-man-accused-of-murdering-sex.html
THE STORY IS TOO SIMPLE AND TOO STRAIGHT TO BE TRUTH.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by BrownRoofRep: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
Liberia uses Liberian Dollar (LRD) and it's exchange rate to Usd is 1 Usd to 90 LRD.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by bigtt76(f): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol ....na joke ar de o! grin

SamuelAnyawu:

Lol u dey insult us ba? grin grin make I no catch you for Abuja grin
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Jerryojozy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
It is regrettably lugubrious.... RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by successinlife: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
chimere66:
As shared by a Liberian Jabateh.....

'Warning to Liberian girls.
Guinean news

Here is the girl who was murdered in Akouna Matata Hotel Kipé by a Nigerian. Her name is #Kadiatou #Bah.

According to the news i read in French. She met a Nigerian guy few weeks ago and they agreed to have sex for 300,000 gnf which is equivalent to 35 dollars, after having sex with her, the guy gave her 150,000 gnf and the girl started shouting that the guy must pay all the money, the guy got annoyed and beat her to death'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nigerian-man-accused-of-murdering-sex.html

Op, Altough this happened for real but your news is misleading. Kipé is not a town nor city in Liberia.Kipé is a city in Conakry-Guinea.No.2,the girl is a Fula girl or what the locals call Phoulbe,she is not a Liberian,in addition Liberia spends Liberian Dollars while Guinea use GNF- Franc Guineene.Don't mislead the masses,for more proof to tell you i know Conakry very well,Kipe is to your left when you are at Hamdalaye junction when coming from Medina or en ville,while the road to cosa,bambeto is to your right.

RIP to the dead.Guineans can't do without Nigerians ask Davido of Sira,she is also a Fula that will not let Davido be cause of love.Nice and cool headed people,i was there in the late 90's as a language tutor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by festboi: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
RIP
A minor involved in runs cry $35 * N490 = N17,150 only shocked $1 = 8571 gnf shocked
These West African governments sef angry
Now where is lalasticlala sef?
In market $1=#305 therefore $35=#10,675
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Agarawu33: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hian!
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
festboi:

In market $1=#305 therefore $35=#10,675

Source? Today is public holiday undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by dmexy33: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
tellwisdom:

Nothing compared to $35=1000000ghc.... Ghana cedis.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by bikefab(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Occupational hazards...
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by petersky: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
I know say the nigerian man must be a yellowbar
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by mengho(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
So sad
Luks like the guy felt the service isn't worth that amount
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by holluphemydavid(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Weytin konji dey caused in dis 21 century enh
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by krokronyash(f): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Over and out!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
treebuds:
No pay paying, but killing is demonic. More worse than being a prostitute
but I use to hear that your bible says all sins are the same
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by udatso: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
dmexy33:

Nothing compared to $35=1000000ghc.... Ghana cedis.
That's not true sir. Rate is $1 = 3.87-4.0Ghc
Which gives a rough estimate of
$35=GHC140
Stop talking about things you know nothing about
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by goshen26: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nigeria n Kenya, anything atrocity committed in Kenya Nigeria will b first mentioned
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Jacko1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aaahhhhh fine girl

Me i wud av paid u double walai

Na dose useless afonja do this kain thing

Chai see the asampete nwanyi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo) / Alfa Tries To Use Lady For Ritual In Badagry, Lagos, Gets Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.