Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Religion – A Poem Written By Lyrical Prinz - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion – A Poem Written By Lyrical Prinz (345 Views)

Is Religion A Scam??? / Is Religion A Celestial Scam / Religion,a Tool Of Mind Control And Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion – A Poem Written By Lyrical Prinz by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
As written by Lyrical Prinz a fast rising Nigerian act based in the city of PH, read and digest below!!!

I searched for the truth since my youth, and went to church since my birth, but it wasnt worth the loot
that i was paying, plus the praying i didn't like staying because of busybodies and dizzy hotties that the preacher had souped up with lies had me cooped up looking at loot, butt, and thighs during the
service, he swallowed up the poor and after they heard this, they wallowed on the floor but i ignored and explored my history that was untold and watched mysteries unfold and drooped a jewel like Solomon but never followed men because if you do your brain is more hollow than space oblivion, or the abyss with no trace trivia left with the hiss does it pay to be deaf, dumb, and blind?

From a slave we was kept from the mind and from the caves he crept from behind and what he gave was the sect of the swine, when the Bible it condemned the pig i dont mean to pull your hems or flip your wigs but we used to wear a turban, but now we're in the urban no more wearing beanies and dress like the genie no hocus-pocus cause I focus on the facts and put it on the tracks, and brought it throug the wax i speak on jacob, it might take up some time and too much knowledge, it might break up the ryhme I did it anyway just to wake up the mind of those who kiss stones or prays on the carpet
those who sit home or sell books by the market.

Need to chill and get their mind revived for years religion did nothing but divide.

@Lyricalprinz

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/religion-poem-written-by-lyrical-prinz.html

Re: Religion – A Poem Written By Lyrical Prinz by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Evil cults Are Destroying The African World, Including In The U.S / Why The Blood Is So Powerful! / Godly Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.