Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus (17657 Views)

10 Social Media Platforms To Consider If You Are Tired Of Facebook / As A Student – 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Stay Off Campus / 5 Checklists To Consider If You Keep Failing In School - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by pikapizy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bleep the sch hostel fun ... if everybody staying in your off campus compounds are mostly student u will enjoy it . your peeps from other sch can visit u and spend time. u can buy whatever property you want . you can choose how to arrange or decor the room because it's exclusively yours . you can stay locked indoors for how long u like or stay out for how long nobody disturbs u . you have 100% privacy . babes fit crash for your place . you can wake up in the middle of the night to cook, eat and bath .. it's your house . you and your friends can turn it upside doen in celebration and rearrange it nobody go frown . you play your ps3 all day on ur plasma , nobody will tell u to change it . i can play kranium and popcaan tracks all day on your home theatre no one will tell u to reduce it . u can have your quiet time or read anytime indoors without fear of disturbance or distractions. you can walk around naked with your bae all day inside without fear of anyone barging in on you . You are in Control of your life . off campus is where you learn to Manage a home . who hostel epp? na mostly lack of fund or parental trust push people there,. some parents believes off campus apartment gives their child/ward too much freedom to handle forgetting that child would have his/her own home someday

8 Likes

Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by 2odd(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Olukokosir:
Couples life b d main reason y many pple stay off campus... Hostel no fit let u do dat... AAUA sef na sneak u go sneak d girl if u wan grind ova nyt...

D villa I stay trout my stay na terror villa... Everybody dey live couples life
lol
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by 2odd(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nothing like it o. Off campus na baba, in case yawa gas ,dem go pursue hostelite out but no we
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by 2odd(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nothing like it o. Off campus na baba, in case yawa gas ,dem go pursue hostelite out but not we
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Lisaint(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Olukokosir:
Couples life b d main reason y many pple stay off campus... Hostel no fit let u do dat... AAUA sef na sneak u go sneak d girl if u wan grind ova nyt...

#TeamAAUAOffCampus
Where ur villa dey baba
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by hpk(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
pikapizy:
Bleep the sch hostel fun ... if everybody staying in your off campus compounds are mostly student u will enjoy it . your peeps from other sch can visit u and spend time. u can buy whatever property you want . you can choose how to arrange or decor the room because it's exclusively yours . you can stay locked indoors for how long u like or stay out for how long nobody disturbs u . you have 100% privacy . babes fit crash for your place . you can wake up in the middle of the night to cook, eat and bath .. it's your house . you and your friends can turn it upside doen in celebration and rearrange it nobody go frown . you play your ps3 all day on ur plasma , nobody will tell u to change it . i can play kranium and popcaan tracks all day on your home theatre no one will tell u to reduce it . u can have your quiet time or read anytime indoors without fear of disturbance or distractions. you can walk around naked with your bae all day inside without fear of anyone barging in on you . You are in Control of your life . off campus is where you learn to Manage a home . who hostel epp? na mostly lack of fund or parental trust push people there,. some parents believes off campus apartment gives their child/ward too much freedom to handle forgetting that child would have his/her own home someday
You like Popcaan too?
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Go off campus, go off sexual morals! It's easier there to accept D urges
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Who hostel help? Moreover i stayed there only in my first year!

Off campus ROCKS grin
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
No matter what happens ill always choose off campus,i prefer living someplace isolated with less distractions to quietly set a pace to achieve my goals

1 Like

Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Dawinlove(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
#teamUnilorin Offcampus pays Financial security Understanding live Maturity Lots more
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Julietogbo(f): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
pikapizy:
I smiled when I saw kranium I thought my bae n I were the only obsessed kranium fan
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by unlimiteddammi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Olukokosir:

Bro U Don Grad??
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by unlimiteddammi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lisaint:

#TeamAAUAOffCampus Where ur villa dey baba

My Person, Where Your Own Villa Dey?
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
lonelydora:
Op if you carry this thread show any Uniport student, they will call you a very poor guy. Go Alakahia or Aluu and see how students room look like. 48" television with Dstv full bouquet subscription, deep freezer, water dispenser, etc. with a cabman to cap it all.
CONFIRM!!

1 Like

Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Olukokosir(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lisaint:

#TeamAAUAOffCampus Where ur villa dey baba

Ibaka bisyd mosque bros... Buh I don grad cha... psychology class of 15
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Olukokosir(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

Bro U Don Grad??
Yes.. Psychology class of 15
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Greenbullet(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lols I stayed in hall 4 for only one semester in my 100level I couldn't take it.

Not to mention hall 3 where the smell of beans takes over from 7pm to 2:30am. Lol

Team ekosodin
abeg where do you stay in ekosofin and how much is it.
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by LorDBolton(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
Greenbullet:
abeg where do you stay in ekosofin and how much is it.

I don grad pass. #past tense
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Greenbullet(m): 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
LorDBolton:

I don grad pass. #past tense
abeg,u know anybody wey fit help my brother with room near the place.
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by LorDBolton(m): 12:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Greenbullet:
abeg,u know anybody wey fit help my brother with room near the place.
Mehn. Serzly no contacts on dat front again, sorry bro.
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2016
OP Nearness to school doesn't applies to unilorin.. if you like be staying at quarters you will still take cab.
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Donreiy: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Rick9:
Staying on campus can be fun.

But if u can survive in AMINU KANO HALL 3
Then you can survive anywhere. #UnibenExperience
PROUDLY AKANU IBIAM HALL (HALL IV). I LATER RAN TO EKOSODI SHA. THE SMELL FROM THOSE U
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Rick9(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2016
Donreiy:
PROUDLY AKANU IBIAM HALL (HALL IV). I LATER RAN TO EKOSODI SHA. THE SMELL FROM THOSE U
AKANU IBIAM HALL the name no cast like AMINU KANO
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Rick9(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2016
STEVE1996:
Boss i see u...hotplate managers.
ahahaha what to do
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Rick9(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lols I stayed in hall 4 for only one semester in my 100level I couldn't take it.

Not to mention hall 3 where the smell of beans takes over from 7pm to 2:30am. Lol

Team ekosodin
make sense
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by unlimiteddammi(m): 8:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Olukokosir:

Yes.. Psychology class of 15
Congrats Boss.
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by CaptEColeJnr: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2016
pikapizy:
Alaye.. You know the drill grin
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by Lisaint(m): 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
unlimiteddammi:

My Person, Where Your Own Villa Dey?

Baba mi nah around AUD Primary school oh
Re: As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus by MhizVeronica(f): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Off campus sure pass

There is privacy
No sharing of toilet and kitchen
No distraction

No rules

Off campus life is just the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTA AKURE Pre-degree 2012/2013 / JAMB Lists 16 Prohibited Items For Candidates As UTME Kicks Off On Friday (full / ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.