Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them. (5952 Views)

Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them. by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2016
tinsel:
BA PHILOSOPHY(THIRD CLASS)
Hatred and Envy hurts ONLY the vendor ...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them. by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Keneking:
BA Philosophy is the only academic degree in that CV.

Rest is non-credit worthy.

1)Drop your CV or even combine yours to your dad's CV let's compare against Peter Obi...

2)He knew the importance and spent good money to acquire those non-credit worthy certificates... kindly drop yours and your family's own
Re: Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them. by auxyn1: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2016
All these politicians just trying to "make common sense". I suspect their common sense comes with "common interest" which usually ends in "vote 4 me".

St. Peter Obi!

He did not steal dime or at least was not cut in the act. Oh i forgot, the new chief is his "son". His case file safe.

These politicians have nigerians' mumu buton.

They are all thieves, if u dont knw, i do

Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them. by MizMyColi(f): 6:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Keneking:
BA Philosophy is the only academic degree in that CV.

Rest is non-credit worthy.

Ekene, are you high?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them. by MizMyColi(f): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2016
auxyn1:
All these politicians just trying to "make common sense". I suspect their common sense comes with "common interest" which usually ends in "vote 4 me".

St. Peter Obi!

He did not steal dime or at least was not cut in the act. Oh i forgot, the new chief is his "son". His case file safe.

These politicians have nigerians' mumu buton.

They are all thieves, if u dont knw, i do

Nonsense

Thieves get grade.

Look at you trying to form holier than thou.
If you taste half of what the man has tasted, are you sure you will not outdo him in thievery?

In this country, it is possible to steal all you want and still provide the people you lead with good governance.

Peter Obi might not be a saint. I don't know the man as such and it would be fool hardy to think that he never stole a dime. Even he hasn't said so.

Would you rather prefer to celebrate a certificateless, unperforming thief than one who knows his worth and onion?

Well I give up.
The post I quoted has the answer right there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elizabeth Foundation, Femi Adesina & Others Bag Aso Awards / FG, States Diverted N500bn Ecological Funds In 15 Years - Senate Reveals / The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal In 1995

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.