Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved (1805 Views)

How To Create A Stripe Account In Unsupported Country-without Ein,tax Id Or Llc / Tax ID Number Now Available Online – FIRS Boss / I Urgently Need Contact Of Anyone Who's Into Lagos State Tax ID Issuance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by Julietm(f): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Friends I need your help or rather advice, I just registered as an affiliate with USA Amazon store, but my profile still showing a popup that I should put my US tax ID. I have already fill in all my payment details and Amazon has also send $0.0 into it to confirm it. My question now, will Amazon pay my earnings without the tax ID?
Amazon gurus in the house please comment to know if I should continue or stop to avoid story that touch
Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by folashade96(f): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
this thread just increased the number of Nairaland threads by 1
Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by Julietm(f): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
folashade96:
this thread just increased the number of Nairaland threads by 1
Oga it's just a question begging for answer, so please I will be glad to hear your answer if you have any to it. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by darlingjoylyn(f): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sorry lady,i don't have your answer but kindly help me on how you got your paypal account. Thanks.
Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by Julietm(f): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
darlingjoylyn:
Sorry lady,i don't have your answer but kindly help me on how you got your paypal account. Thanks.
OK,thank you I have finally scale through the tax ID so I'm now a full scale Amazon associate now.
As for the PayPal account I will tell you the strategy I use to operate my PayPal account. I use that strategy also for my USA business PayPal account

1 Like

Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by Julietm(f): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
I have finally solve the issue of the tax ID, the internet is the house of knowledge
Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by Mission2prosper: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Julietm:
I have finally solve the issue of the tax ID, the internet is the house of knowledge
aunty please help me with the PayPal info.
Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by darlingjoylyn(f): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wow! Congrats dearie. Pls go on and show me. I'm so in need of online businesses now. No job.
Thanks

[quote a

uthor=Julietm post=61643935]
OK,thank you I have finally scale through the tax ID so I'm now a full scale Amazon associate now.
As for the PayPal account I will tell you the strategy I use to operate my PayPal account. I use that strategy also for my USA business PayPal account[/quote]
Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by mavinc4u(f): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Julietm:

Okay, good. Now that you have solved it, can you show us how you did it?

1 Like

Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by YONYE: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
please how did you solve it, I have similar problem.
Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: USA Amazon Affiliate Tax ID issue solved by eezor: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Julietm:

As for the PayPal account I will tell you the strategy I use to operate my PayPal account. I use that strategy also for my USA business PayPal account
Remember u r given 180 days to drive at least three sales to amazon failure of which your account might be suspended. So start work now

(1) (Reply)

.... / How Do I Eject My Stubborn Tenant. / 2 Big Markets To Buy Phone Accessories At Wholesale Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.