Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting (26569 Views)

Edo Election: Seven Communities Allocated Votes Without Out Voting is a lie. / 160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by AreaFada2: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
flokii:

in case you don't know, the Army has retired all those soldiers involved in #ekitigate cos they were found guilty by d panel.. Even Obanikoro that was d front man, transferring & sharing d billions can't step foot on Nigerian soil as we speak all thanks to GEJ

wake up mister.. GEJ is no hero atal

Then why is everything going hush-hush? Why not show us the evidence, recovered loot and the long prison sentence they deserve if true?

Any Kangaroo panel can find anyone guilty. Where is the evidence & verdict transcript? Or is just money changing from one looter to a new one? shocked shocked shocked

But still, by the time your people can barely feed once a day under Buhari, your eyes go clear. But of course your default setting to blame GEJ is still there, you can use it. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by ArabMopol(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
buhari is a dullard

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=kenny987 post=49881449]They will rig and over-rig. This is just a clear example of a dullard using expo and then proceeds to copy everything including the name and matric number of another student. How can a large area like this be disenfranchised yet have results announced for them as having voted?

what credibility doesnt news lik this have,,,even pdp as nt acknowledge these in any of there complains so far... foreign observers only complain was that voters were induce by both parties @ poll ground..
Enuf of E-noise,,,@ this stages wailers shuld form a visible congress..contribute money n fight for pdp weneva need be...
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=kenny987 post=49881449]They will rig and over-rig. This is just a clear example of a dullard using expo and then proceeds to copy everything including the name and matric number of another student. How can a large area like this be disenfranchised yet have results announced for them as having voted?

what credibility doesnt news lik this have,,,even pdp as nt acknowledge these in any of there complains so far... foreign observers only complain was that voters were induce by both parties @ poll ground..
Enuf of E-noise,,,@ this stages wailers shuld form a visible congress..contribute money n fight for pdp weneva need be...go to court
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by flokii: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
AreaFada2:

Then why is everything going hush-hush? Why not show us the evidence, recovered lot an the long prison sentence they deserve if true?

Any Kangaroo panel can find anyone guilty. Where is the evidence & verdict transcript? Or is just money changing from one looter to a new one? shocked shocked shocked

But still, by the time your people can barely feed once a day under Buhari, your eyes go clear. But of course your default setting to blame GEJ is still there, you can use it. grin cheesy

Teachers in Bayelsa are yet to resume cos of over 6 months salary they are yet to receive.. The govt. can no longer pay Bayelsa worker salaries cos there's no money.
yet fresh $30billion + d previous ones and over 9 hotels in assets has been traced to ur hero's wife.. you'd face a firing squad if I were to be in power and happen to get hold of you.

save d sermon for bayelsa pple and not mine ok?

cheers!
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by AreaFada2: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
flokii:

Teachers in Bayelsa are yet to resume cos of over 6 months salary they are yet to receive.. The govt. can no longer pay Bayelsa worker salaries cos there's no money.
yet fresh $30billion + d previous ones and over 9 hotels in assets has been traced to ur hero's wife.. you'd face a firing squad if I were to be in power and happen to get hold of you.

cheers!

Your Hero Buhari passed a retro-active law to shoot people for crimes not punishable by death when committed in the past. Destroying economy, killing people instead of punishment as done by civilised countries have been his area of expertise since 1983. Why not tell him to do same now? Since he cannot build a nation, he should at least continue destroying it.

Of course killing critics for using their constitutional right is very normal for extremists and bigots like you who support Buhari. No surprise here. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by CSTR2: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Terrible Governance and administration at all levels, and the rots is oozing from the very Head. A president that places more emphasis on how well he looks on social media than on economy.
How can anybody can wish this kind of governance to continue till 2023 is beyond me. Some leadership mistakes can never be rectified ever, if it is allowed to fester too long.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by flokii: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
AreaFada2:

Your Hero Buhari passed a re-active law the shoot people for crimes in the past. Destroying economy, killing instead of punishment as done by civilised countries have been his area of expertise since 1983. Why not tell him to do same, since he cannt build a nation. He at least continue destroying it.

Of course killing critics for using their constitutional right is very normal for extremists and bigots like you who support Buhari. No surprise here. shocked shocked shocked

I only entertain constructive criticisms and not obstructive ones..
honestly speaking, with d way things are now and d large figures flying around.. I won't hesitate to pull d trigger on any kleptomaniac trying to sell corruption to me as a way of life..

it's not for me but the future.. such pple are of no use to my dear country cool
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by decasey(m): 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
HisSexcellency:
both apc and pdp rigged the edo elections, its just a matter of who out-rigged the other, both parties payed electorates to vote for them...... apc were more cordinated in there rigging, they knew quite well where and how to rig in each local government.
Its simple, pdp was beaten in its own game
y u day talk anyhow, r u in Edo state?.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by Mujaheeeden: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
donphilopus:
Coming from Tribune? Abeg eeee
you are blaming the source undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by 5micz: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
My friend was bailed today with 200k,simply because he is an agent of PDP and the result sheet with him was collected from him.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by ehissi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
HisSexcellency:
both apc and pdp rigged the edo elections, its just a matter of who out-rigged the other, both parties payed electorates to vote for them...... apc were more cordinated in there rigging, they knew quite well where and how to rig in each local government.
Its simple, pdp was beaten in its own game

Paying people cash to vote for your party is simply bribery and corruption not rigging.

Rigging is systematic and it involves electoral processes.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by akpanbaba: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Some people will tell me that afeecee is different from pheedeephee.
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by Mufasa27(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
kenny987:
They will rig and over-rig. This is just a clear example of a dullard using expo and then proceeds to copy everything including the name and matric number of another student. How can a large area like this be disenfranchised yet have results announced for them as having voted? I am sure if forensic experts are called to examine the ballot papers, it will be discovered that only a few thumbprints appear repeatedly over 50,000 or more ballot papers while the real voters are either disenfranchised or have their votes thrown aside because it is not in favour of one party or the other.
Baby, you deserve a bottle of big stout with a place of nkwobi..
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by Onyemabright(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
pls PDP can go to hell
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by focus7: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
pdp should stop looking cheap sympathy on the media, they should go and prove their evidence at the tribunal otherwise all these ones they are saying is just the cry of the victim.
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by july66: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
dedollarman:

Source
http://tribuneonlineng.com/edo-poll-seven-communities-say-votes-allocated-withot-voting/
The whole process is so funny. I learnt that all those who tried to record the voting exercise with their phones had the phones seized. This shouldn't be except there was something to hide. A party whose name didn't appear on the ballot paper & communities who didn't vote all had votes allocated to them to confirm the allegation the results were prepared before votes were cast. INEC should be ashamed. Nigerian factor has taken over INEC.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by london4luv: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
When GEJ left office good governance left with him. All we see today are lies and deceit... BIAFRA is all that's left

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by kcmichael: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
fineboynl:
...I still believe that some of the PDP agent compromised. yes the PDP agent that was supposed to represent the PDP in some Polly unit sold out.

because people from edo south are still in shocked and surprised that how could APC wins edo south is still something people are still debating and outside of the fact that APC uses money to buy votes.

PDP and its actors in edo had bad records and that was why the election was very closed.

APC was fair to PDP in Edo.at least PDP won 5 LGA.unlike wat happen in Rivers state,PDP=1,500,000,APC=140,000..karma is at work in naija.APC will still win Ondo state.PDP can cry me an ocean
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by smirn(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=kenny987 post=49886372]

Read again and seek comprehension skills as u clearly lack them. Communities say they never voted yet had results announced for them, How is that a PDP matter? Who is in charge of the INEC? If they are truly independent why did those communities not get materials? Why did the same INEC announce results for people who never voted? To whose advantage will that go if not to the ruling party/government whom the INEC is answerable to? When u ruminate over this, read the last sentence of my post and get into ur thick skull that not everyone is hung up on political party affiliations.[/quote
See this wailer, so results of community election is being announced publicly? If they didn't vote, they should not worry because their vote was not among the recorded vote for the election. Results of election are collated at polling unit before moving to ward level and to LG level and in this case to state level were the collation is made public based on each LGA. PDP paid community wailers.
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by july66: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
kcmichael:

APC was fair to PDP in Edo.at least PDP won 5 LGA.unlike wat happen in Rivers state,PDP=1,500,000,APC=140,000..karma is at work in naija.APC will still win Ondo state.PDP can cry me an ocean
people like you are not interested in the process as far as the result satisfy you. That is why Nigeria will remain a toddler for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by ehissi(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
petrelli07:
Lol... So the PDP didn't have a party agent at those polling booths abi? The party agents didn't come out and expose this since abi? Kwantinu... They should go to court...

I perceive from this comment of yours that you didn't listen to the live announcement/collation. If you did, then you would know that the comment you made isn't true.

I listened to it live on Radio Continental 102.3FM in lagos (which is largely pro-APC) and it was raised.

Oredo and Ikpoba Oha and some other polling units caused both PDP, AA and even APC agents to raise observations.

For Oredo, at some of the polling units, the PDP agent said that they had more vote than was announced but at the point of final collation; some of the ballot box was snatched. It was the leftovers that was audiited and presented.

The issue I had with Radio continental was that, when serious observations were made about some result, they interrupted the broadcast for no sound reason - the OAP just started giving comments and talking irrelevant stuffs.

For example, because of over-voting, a significant amount of results were cancelled. What is over voting? When the amount of votes cast, is more than the amount of accredited voters (take note, I said accredited and not registered voted. You are accredited with their card reader).

And in this election, as they accredit you; you vote immediately. In 2015 election, you first queue to accredit and then after a set time; accredition ends and then voting commences. The problem is that sometimes waiting for a many as 500 people to be accredited cause voters apathy and in frustration, they go home and don't vote.

This edo election, as they accredit you, you vote, they don't wait.

How is it possible for a machine to read a card and certify it ok and then over-voting still took place??

Isn't that a rigged system? The PDP agent asked this but RC102.3FM didn't allow me to hear the response of the REC so na so e end.

Let even assume, that all that was said about elections not holding in some places is false. But to say, officially that over-voting took place, when it is on record that card readers were used is indirect admittance of Ballot box stuffing or the database with which the card reader will autheticate voters card was compromised.

Whichever the case maybe; it is constitutes rigging and I believe IzeIyamu should challenge it, if he has sound legal counsel and the financial backing to do so.

Let forensics investigation take place or if possible re-enact the election and extra caution and sensitization be applied.

That's all.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by josephogaga: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
see country,, God help ur children from dis wicked politician.

one bad turn deserves another shall.
when obasanju(PDP) was rigging elections other parties want to cry.now is APC turn.
pls PDP don't cry.
pls bear it.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by kenny987(f): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
PDP has rejected d results and didn't sign them as well as about 4 or 5 other political parties who have called for a cancellation. Neutral foreign observers have also stated their piece which is that results were doctored. Like I said, if the ballot papers which INEC gas based its results on ate subjected to untainted forensic examinations, some chilling stories and evidence will emerge. The singular fact that the INEC locked out members of the press and observers from the collation centre whilst the governor remained there shows that some unsavoury activities took place.

It is left for the PDP to do its homework. Like I said, not everyone is hung up on political parties and affiliation. Those whom the results concern will speak and if it gets to that point, members of this disenfranchised communities will testify in court.

OkoNDOoBo:

Did APC and PDP Reject votes from the communities-NO

Do APC and PDP have moral grounds to challenge the case in court-NO

Will inec cancel the result- NO

Will buhari order for fresh election -NO

the election is a master stroke of rigging by both parties,
Loopholes re on both sides
He who seek equity must come with clean hands.
PDP and APC re guilty of electoral mal practises .

Obaseki is the winner here

I would advice ize iyamu not to waste his last kobo on court case cos he doesn't have Good evidences .
And the End the lawyers will be the winner here smilling to. The bank.

1 Like

Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by kcmichael: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
july66:
people like you are not interested in the process as far as the result satisfy you. That is why Nigeria will remain a toddler for a long time.

If u quote me u will catch FIRE,PDP is paying for her sins.PDP never see chum chin
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by kcmichael: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
PDP must die,I prefer kowa or Lp to be a strong opposition,u think Apc will fold their hands and watch u manipulate them.check out what happen in rivers state Pdp got 1.5m votes Apc got 100k.karma is at WORK
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by smirn(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
london4luv:
When GEJ left office good governance left with him. All we see today are lies and deceit... BIAFRA is all that's left
Your GEJ left with all Nigeria problems including clueless and corrupt governance.
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by ehissi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
flokii:

cheers!

Bros why you talk reach dat side naaah!!

Besides who hotel epp??

Ok, Aregbesola whey no get single hotel, whey never steal 1kobo for e life, how many days or Months salary e no dey owe??

Ajimobi in Oyo that placed a press ban on all Oyo state workers, to close their mouth over grumbling concerning non-payments of salaries to point whey be say it led to violent protests involving thugs from NURTW.

We no hear say, eget hotel or e theif money. How may months salary e no dey owe??

Ogun state nko??

Fayemi - minister of mines and solid minerals and former governor of Ekiti state - lost elections to Fayose and was owing 3 months salary at the point of handover.

In fact, for your information when election was on going, Teachers and staff of Ekiti state University and other unions in Ekiti where already on strike while election was going on.

Even oshiomole is owing workers salary, both state and local - local reach as much as 18months.

What has owing of salaries gat to do with the simple fact that after they used card reader and voting commenced immediately after accredition of each person that over-voting still took place..

Make una use style take the fear God small small abeg. If na only for night when you know say you want sleep still try fear am small abeg.....
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by smirn(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
ehissi:

I perceive from this comment of yours that you didn't listen to the live announcement/collation. If you did, then you would know that the comment you made isn't true.

I listened to it live on Radio Continental 102.3FM in lagos (which is largely pro-APC) and it was raised.

Oredo and Ikpoba Oha and some other polling units caused both PDP, AA and even APC agents to raise observations.

For Oredo, at some of the polling units, the PDP agent said that they had more vote than was announced but at the point of final collation; some of the ballot box was snatched. It was the leftovers that was audiited and presented.

The issue I had with Radio continental was that, when serious observations were made about some result, they interrupted the broadcast for no sound reason - the OAP just started giving comments and talking irrelevant stuffs.

For example, because of over-voting, a significant amount of results were cancelled. What is over voting? When the amount of votes cast, is more than the amount of accredited voters (take note, I said accredited and not registered voted. You are accredited with their card reader).

And in this election, as they accredit you; you vote immediately. In 2015 election, you first queue to accredit and then after a set time; accredition ends and then voting commences. The problem is that sometimes waiting for a many as 500 people to be accredited cause voters apathy and in frustration, they go home and don't vote.

This edo election, as they accredit you, you vote, they don't wait.

How is it possible for a machine to read a card and certify it ok and then over-voting still took place??

Isn't that a rigged system? The PDP agent asked this but RC102.3FM didn't allow me to hear the response of the REC so na so e end.

Let even assume, that all that was said about elections not holding in some places is false. But to say, officially that over-voting took place, when it is on record that card readers were used is indirect admittance of Ballot box stuffing or the database with which the card reader will autheticate voters card was compromised.

Whichever the case maybe; it is constitutes rigging and I believe IzeIyamu should challenge it, if he has sound legal counsel and the financial backing to do so.

Let forensics investigation take place or if possible re-enact the election and extra caution and sensitization be applied.

That's all.....

The over voting mostly came from electorates who have case with the card reader. The alternative use of incidents form to enable those affected by the card reader did not take place immediately. Also, know that the decision to cancel a unit result is not within the power of those INEC staff at the unit level. As the collation progresses, issue are been raised on why total vote exceeds those recognized by the card reader hence reasons for possible cancellation. All documentation of the cancelled result as signed by representatives of the parties are still very much available with the electoral body. The way you are wailing on this election even when you didn't vote, what if you voted maybe by now only God know where you have been. Just wait, I will send you the losers number so you can advise him.
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guys don't believe this new o, its a lie, I am an itsekiri man, must of those communities mention are in warri not in benin plz, this news is a lie from the pit of hell, do not believe it.
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by smirn(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
kenny987:
PDP has rejected d results and didn't sign them as well as about 4 or 5 other political parties who have called for a cancellation. Neutral foreign observers have also stated their piece which is that results were doctored. Like I said, if the ballot papers which INEC gas based its results on ate subjected to untainted forensic examinations, some chilling stories and evidence will emerge. The singular fact that the INEC locked out members of the press and observers from the collation centre whilst the governor remained there shows that some unsavoury activities took place.

It is left for the PDP to do its homework. Like I said, not everyone is hung up on political parties and affiliation. Those whom the results concern will speak and if it gets to that point, members of this disenfranchised communities will testify in court.

The PDP foolishly refuse to sign the final collated result at the state level whereas they signed all the results at individual LG level. When they get to the court, the learned judge will help them to sum up all the LG result that they truely signed.
Re: Edo Poll: Seven Communities Say Votes Allocated To Them Without Voting by everozone: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is a strong evidence PDP has 2 use 2 prove dat d election was mindlessly rigged by APC.What APC did in Edo was a rape and travesty of democracy.Shame 2 Nigeria police and army.Shame also 2 INEC 4 being partisan.With this INEC Naija is doomed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics / Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO / Sheriff Flags Off PDP Campaign In Ore For Jimoh Ibrahim (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.