Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! (1047 Views)

Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday / Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth £928,789,000 Million Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by justiz5(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
Am not sure of the Salary statistics but...I truly think this is worth sharing!

Here's a thought provoking suggestion to the government of our great country Nigeria.

*A senator earns N36,000,000 monthly*.
If this is divided into two, he collects N18,000,000 and the balance *N18,000,000 can be used to employ 200 Nigerians who will earn N90,000 per month.*

200 persons multiplied by 109 senators = *21800 employees*.

This means that 200 Nigerians can live comfortably on half of a senator's
monthly pay.

*A member of the Federal House of Reps. earns N25,000,000 per month.*
If this is divided into two, the 'Honourable'
earns N12.5million per month. The balance *N12.5million will employ 135 Nigerians who will earn N92,500 per month*.

135 Nigerians multiplied by 360 Honourables in the Federal house of Reps. = *48600 employees*.
135 Nigerians can comfortably live on half of a monthly income of just ONE Honourable member of Reps.

*This administration can actually EMPLOY 70,400* *Nigerians who will earn N90,000 and N92,500 respectively _just from the simple REDUCTION of the monthly income of both Senators and Rep members_!!*

Now also imagine if the same approach is applied to the earnings of state governors, etc.

Do the maths !
Just imagine the volume of Nigerians, young and not so young; educated or not even educated that can romp into employment. Imagine all these people engaged in the economy, earning and spending. The economy of the country will get a major boost. Crime will reduce as the young and the restless will find constructive economic activities to engage themselves in.

Now it's your responsibility to forward to your *Senator*, *House of Rep member*, state governors and every adult in this country and in diaspora, to pressure these lot to even start to have a rethink and start to behave responsibly for a better future of this great country !
*CHANGE should begin with the NASS! and those in power generally*
We owe it a duty to ourselves and future generations to continue to rebroadcast this and make major discuss of it on the mass social media and blogs and at every opportunity of Tv and Radio broadcast. Our religious leaders should make sermons of this in the various places of worship...FREQUENTLY.
This is our non violent way to pressure for sensible change in the land.
Reflect on this and rebroadcast!!!
*GOD BLESS NIGERIA
#copied#

CC: Mynd44,OAM4J, Lalasticlala

Please this is beyond the crave for front-page.
Come and help the course of an ordinary Nigerian youth.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by nnamdiho94(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
wow. Pls lets share this article for the betterment of our youth and generations.
Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by khadaffi(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Before we say more, how much does the president and his minister get as monthly salary. How much do their aids get. Personally I think that is where the change should start from.
Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by EternalTruths: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
justiz5:
Am not sure of the Salary statistics but...I truly think this is worth sharing!

Here's a thought provoking suggestion to the government of our great country Nigeria.

*A senator earns N36,000,000 monthly*.
If this is divided into two, he collects N18,000,000 and the balance *N18,000,000 can be used to employ 200 Nigerians who will earn N90,000 per month.*

200 persons multiplied by 109 senators = *21800 employees*.

This means that 200 Nigerians can live comfortably on half of a senator's
monthly pay.

*A member of the Federal House of Reps. earns N25,000,000 per month.*
If this is divided into two, the 'Honourable'
earns N12.5million per month. The balance *N12.5million will employ 135 Nigerians who will earn N92,500 per month*.

135 Nigerians multiplied by 360 Honourables in the Federal house of Reps. = *48600 employees*.
135 Nigerians can comfortably live on half of a monthly income of just ONE Honourable member of Reps.

*This administration can actually EMPLOY 70,400* *Nigerians who will earn N90,000 and N92,500 respectively _just from the simple REDUCTION of the monthly income of both Senators and Rep members_!!*

Now also imagine if the same approach is applied to the earnings of state governors, etc.

Do the maths !
Just imagine the volume of Nigerians, young and not so young; educated or not even educated that can romp into employment. Imagine all these people engaged in the economy, earning and spending. The economy of the country will get a major boost. Crime will reduce as the young and the restless will find constructive economic activities to engage themselves in.

Now it's your responsibility to forward to your *Senator*, *House of Rep member*, state governors and every adult in this country and in diaspora, to pressure these lot to even start to have a rethink and start to behave responsibly for a better future of this great country !
*CHANGE should begin with the NASS! and those in power generally*
We owe it a duty to ourselves and future generations to continue to rebroadcast this and make major discuss of it on the mass social media and blogs and at every opportunity of Tv and Radio broadcast. Our religious leaders should make sermons of this in the various places of worship...FREQUENTLY.
This is our non violent way to pressure for sensible change in the land.
Reflect on this and rebroadcast!!!
*GOD BLESS NIGERIA
#copied#

CC: Mynd44,OAM4J, Lalasticlala

Please this is beyond the crave for front-page.
Come and help the course of an ordinary Nigerian youth.

By the time you include their allowances, you will realize that their salaries can employ 3 times that amount you computed.

That is the waste, Peter Obi is talking about

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by babdap: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
We pay our legislators huge amount of salaries to loot our Treasury.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by jesse8048(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wow, good analysis. These guys are the real thieves taking this country backwards.
Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by justiz5(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
babdap:
We pay our legislators huge amount of salaries to loot our Treasury.
and to break the useless laws they enact too.
Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
The only thing that can stop this is mass Revolution, they will surely come across this but will shy away from it
Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by omololu2020(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
If I am buhari,I will ask the finance minister to stop releasing money,and tell them(National assembly members) that Nigeria is broke.
If they want to keep on receiving their salary they must slash it by 60% and slash their allowance by 80%.
Anybody that is not comfortable should resign
Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by omololu2020(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
zeribe4real:
The only thing that can stop this is mass Revolution, they will surely come across this but will shy away from it
we need a strong will president...why cant buhari stop receiving salary? That's if he is receiving a pension as a former head of state and a retired major general
Re: Am Not Sure Of The Salary Statistics But...i Truly Think This Is Worth Sharing! by Lanretoye(m): 12:30am On Oct 04, 2016
permit me to say military regime fits nigeria better...

(1) (Reply)

Pmb's Response To Finance Minister On Dasuki's 15million Naira Charge / Sagay, Otuedon-Arawore, Egbejule become Warri chiefs / Jonathan Cuts Birthday Cake In Smiles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.