Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bank Credits Me With 33 Naira, Seems The COMPETITION With MMM Is Real - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bank Credits Me With 33 Naira, Seems The COMPETITION With MMM Is Real (871 Views)

What Business Can I Start With MMM Money? / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Credits Me With 33 Naira, Seems The COMPETITION With MMM Is Real by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
For real, Competition in any sector of the economy puts the best on the table of the consumers/end users.
I am not a member of MMM but seems their actions and inactions are pushing our Banks to the wall and in no time, they would all be forced to review their selfish operations.

Since I opened my account with one of the banks, I av never gotten a dime as profit and was only suprised for them to send me 33 naira has profit, lol cheesy grin. However meagre that negligible profit sounds , is still a surprise to me, at first when I received the alert, all that came to my brain was debit. Like ahhh! undecided it's their usual way, they've deducted 33 naira again for no reason, but after a while I saw I was actually credited as profit, it was quite funny. After a deep thought, I said to myself, this must be the result of MMM, because it seems the rate at which people are withdrawing their money from banks to invest in MMM is hitting on our Banks. Am sure, in no time our Banks will review their cruel policies.

Competition pays a great deal, even the telecommunication industry are doing everything withing their reach to make sure their subscribers stay on their platform, the deluge of messages you get everyday from each of them all telling u different packages u can benefit from is more than what it used to be.

1 Like

Re: Bank Credits Me With 33 Naira, Seems The COMPETITION With MMM Is Real by ucheheart(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mmm biz is still transacted thru banks so they have nothing to lose.
Re: Bank Credits Me With 33 Naira, Seems The COMPETITION With MMM Is Real by adedayo3193(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Like say he fit withdraw that 33naira
Re: Bank Credits Me With 33 Naira, Seems The COMPETITION With MMM Is Real by somez(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hahaha.. Sure they have alto to loose. The duration at which the money leaves the bank to be re invested is a big minus to the bank.
ucheheart:
Mmm biz is still transacted thru banks so they have nothing to lose.
Re: Bank Credits Me With 33 Naira, Seems The COMPETITION With MMM Is Real by jist2day: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
mmm is to correct the unjust financial system of the world.No more idle finds. Upon all the propaganda and threat, Nigerians are wiser now. I told people the will learn a lesson from mmm Nigeria. Today, mmm Nigeria has hit a million+ participants.

(1) (Reply)

16 Online Investment Opportunities In Recession Time. / Earn Money Easily - Double Your Investment / How To Start Transport And Haulage Business In Nigeria Or Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.