₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,098,251 members, 4,538,606 topics. Date: Monday, 22 October 2018 at 01:34 PM

Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (22985 Views)

30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Best1708: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thumb up,nice one.Weldone.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by itsandi(m): 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice story! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Best1708:
Thumb up,nice one.Weldone.

Thank you.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by SalJay(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
abeg, whey d concluding part nah?
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
SalJay:
abeg, whey d concluding part nah?

I'll finish the story next week. I need to finish the one i am currently working on first.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by mercyymai(f): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
kayo80:

I'll finish the story next week. I need to finish the one i am currently working on first.

Next WK snc sept?

Bros pls don't murder dz story.

1 Like

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
mercyymai:

Next WK snc sept?

Bros pls don't murder dz story.

Lol! Sorry. I'll finish it soon.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Patotelli(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Like seriously oga kay08 don suffer most of we his loyal fans, pls inspiration fall on you so you can come finish this...

1 Like

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Patotelli:
Like seriously oga kay08 don suffer most of we his loyal fans, pls inspiration fall on you so you can come finish this...

Lol! Inspiration really needs to fall on me. Lol! I will complete it soon sha. Sorry guys.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:53am On Jan 07
yorhmienerd:
You have problem... I wonder why people hate, you can't even write yet you critisize.. Fvck off boi!!!
I am your great grand father my grandson! Insult me & insult ur ancestors and unborn nations to come. However, I welcome critic because it helps me see myself in a better light that crap like you cannot handle
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 4:36pm On Jan 12
kayo80:

Lol! Inspiration really needs to fall on me. Lol! I will complete it soon sha. Sorry guys.
I am not understanding. Are you posting a story not already completed or why will inspiration needs to fall on you again?

1 Like

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12
RichBright:

I am not understanding. Are you posting a story not already completed or why will inspiration needs to fall on you again?

Lol! Yes. I write on the go. With all my stories, I start posting when I have just four chapters down.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 10:07pm On Jan 12
kayo80:

Lol! Yes. I write on the go. With all my stories, I start posting when I have just four chapters down.
Smiles, like seriously you need to check that. Already i am getting bored of the story because i check every night and there won't be any update and am quite sure that's the case for some people as well. Why not complete your stories before posting, you can be posting a chapter every night. This will even make the story more interesting. You can write but don't lose fans because of this carelessness.
My half cent though.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 7:36am On Jan 13
RichBright:

Smiles, like seriously you need to check that. Already i am getting bored of the story because i check every night and there won't be any update and am quite sure that's the case for some people as well. Why not complete your stories before posting, you can be posting a chapter every night. This will even make the story more interesting. You can write but don't lose fans because of this carelessness.
My half cent though.

You check back every night? You mean this particular story? I stopped posting updates for this last part of the trilogy in 2016..there is a reason I stopped posting, and I can't disclose that, but I am not completing the story here any time soon.

I have 19 complete stories on this platform... 19 totally free, and complete stories.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by CRaIziee(f): 11:30am On Jan 13
kayo80:

There is a reason I stopped posting, and I can't disclose that, but I am not completing the story here any time soon.

I have 19 complete stories on this platform... 19 totally free, and complete stories.
so u dey one corner dey L cool grin K us since abi...

1 Like

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:36am On Jan 13
CRaIziee:
so u dey one corner dey L cool grin K us since abi...

smiley

1 Like

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by collinometricx(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13
kayo80 :

You check back every night? You mean this particular story? I stopped posting updates for this last part of the trilogy in 2016..there is a reason I stopped posting, and I can't disclose that, but I am not completing the story here any time soon.

WERe can i get d concluding part of this story
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16
collinometricx:

WERe can i get d concluding part of this story

No where right now. Don't worry, I will finish it this month end. I promise.
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by collinometricx(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16
kayo80 :

No where right now. Don't worry, I will finish it this month end. I promise.
anticipating it

1 Like

Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Seunvense(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02
Had I known... embarassed

Bro Kayo80, are you going to complete this story? Or that's all
Re: Me, You, And Them: Book 3 (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by carloz685(m): 12:20am On Oct 03
Chai... Bros kayo why are you doing this to us na... I know you are busy but pls help us... Don't finish us with suspense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerians Fail To Pronounce These Words Correctly? / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Dazzles In New Photos / A Critical Background Of Lonely Days By Bayo Adebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.