Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Circle Of Three. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Circle Of Three. (33265 Views)

In The Circle Of Commotion / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / “Conspiracy Of Lagos” Chronicles The Vicious Circle Of Lagos Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2014
All rights reserved.

I wish to invite everyone to the start of a new story called Circle of three. I specially invite on

Missmossy
Esixlove
Kayemjay
Larrysun
Ometenah
Don kross
Flakkygal
Feraz
Kaycee
Kimco
Nigellus Hosan
Agybabe

And everyone else.

N.B. This is a fictional story, highly fictional!
Re: Circle Of Three. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Come in with my popcorn.takes the front sit.xpecting ur update soon
Re: Circle Of Three. by Missmossy(f): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
rapmike: All rights reserved.

I wish to invite everyone to the start of a new story called Circle of three. I specially invite on

Missmossy
Esixlove
Kayemjay
Larrysun
Ometenah
Don kross
Flakkygal
Feraz
Kaycee
Kimco
Nigellus Hosan
Agybabe

And everyone else.
Presentcheesy **grabs popcorn**
Re: Circle Of Three. by herald9: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Presentcheesy **grabs popcorn**

#peeps in...sees missmossy...jumps in#
Re: Circle Of Three. by Missmossy(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2014
herald9:

#peeps in...sees missmossy...jumps in#
Welcomesmiley rapmike come update biko.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2014
MissMossy no vex, I dey come
Re: Circle Of Three. by Missmossy(f): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
rapmike: MissMossy no vex, I dey come
No qualms,take your time.
Re: Circle Of Three. by Agybabe(f): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2014

Missmossy
Esixlove
Kayemjay
Larrysun
Ometenah
Don kross
Flakkygal
Feraz
Kaycee
Kimco
Nigellus Hosan
Agybabe

And everyone else.

Oh yes! I'm welcomed
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cassie walked quickly, making space in the crowded stairs with her hands as she left MCB 301 class with a slight headache. The jargons used there were still screaming on her head, as advice from her seniors were dancing around her brain.

'Take the course seriously oh, people dey carry the course wella'

'Hmn, you go work ehn, you go do practical til 9pm.'
'The work hard gan,'

'Our HOD wicked gan, him dey fail students oh, no enter him trap oh!'

She left the stairs separating Microbiology from Biochemistry and headed straight to the bus stop, briefly stopping to read the news pasted on Maxwell Newsboard. She then turned and moved out of BOOC and called a bike.

'SUB bus-stop,'

'Forty naira,'
Aha, oga, from here to there na forty naira? There is God oh!

Abeg if you no wan....

She walked away, leaving his mouth hanging.'Useless olo kada' she muttered as she walked towards the bus stop, only relieved that she was done for the day.

As she got to the bus-stop, she heard someone call her name.

'Cassie! Cassie, wait!'

She could have waited, but seeing an army of students almost flying to the bus made her rethink. She hurried and opened the front seat and hopped in, hoping that the scramble for seats will make her caller the chance to speak to her.

And it did.

He ran towards her, panting and sweating.

'Cassie mi! How far now? You no even check me after the class as we agreed.'

'Woo, its not like that jare, that course wey I tell you don dey jam headache scatter my brain.'

'Eeyah, take it easy oh! Maybe na because today dey hot,'
'I go see you for evening be that!' He finally ended the chat, casting a wry smile at her while she blushed a bit.

'Ok, don't forget to bring that book.'

'Yes ma!' He replied, mockingly saluting her before he left.

She watched him, Ade, walk away stylish, as his little as5 swayed side by side. It was odd and she knew it, but one of the things that made her fall in love with him was his as5. Most often it was the other way round, and while he was kinda cute, his as5 was the game changer for her.

'Maintenance!'

' O wa sir,' she answered by reflex as her daydreaming about Adedayo ended.

She stepped out of the bus, paid the man and walked quickly along the bush path, her headache miraculously disappeared by her day dreaming. As she entered her room in Maintenance, she stopped and stared at what the person in front of her wore.

2 Likes

Re: Circle Of Three. by Fembleez1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Following,...........
Re: Circle Of Three. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
BOOC,maintenance.btw are u an oauite
Re: Circle Of Three. by LarrySun(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Okay. Show me the stuff you're made of.
Re: Circle Of Three. by ESIXLOVE: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2014

Missmossy
Esixlove
Kayemjay
Larrysun
Ometenah
Don kross
Flakkygal
Feraz
Kaycee
Kimco
Nigellus Hosan
Agybabe

And everyone else.
i'm right behind you. Just keep going i gat your back bro.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
missyhorlah: BOOC,maintenance.btw are u an oauite
Yep
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
LarrySun: Okay. Show me the stuff you're made of.

Oga, you no try, since our last contact about that novelette i sent to you, you no reply me at all. I no even sabi how e be for your eyes

by the way, welcome
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
"Comfort!"

'Ehen, see as you shout my name like say Dog bite you, you never see worse.'

'This girl ehen, na God go save you!'

'Amen!'

Comfort was slightly shorter than Cassie, fair skinned like her and had a sexy waist, combined with a sweet butt and a good 'frontage'. She however, wore a tight mini gown which fell just short of her privates, and leggings to complete the clothes she wore. She was applying her make-up when Cassie arrived.

'Comfort, e ma pa Tunji Oh! Don't kill that guy for his parents! See whether you wear, even impotent man go get "O" on top these clothes!' She continued to talk, closing the door behind her

'Abeg, Don't start with that yeye way you dey use spoil my language. Abi you wan preach to me like Courage.'

Courage was the third and last roommate in the room. All three of them are orphans, although Cassie's parents were rich before they died, so Money-wise, she did not suffer. Comfort and Courage found their way somehow through school up til now.

'I wan make Tunji shine eye on wetin im dey spend money on, so that he go charge wella for me when we do 'janglova'

'Hmnn... small,small oh. Na so you do leave Shittu for Shefiu and Then drop Shefiu for Tunji. Now you dey carry Tunji rock floor barely a month after dating, ehen,Comfort, be careful oh!' Cassie advised in a motherly manner.

'She won't listen, Cassie, so don't bother,' Courage said while entering into the room. She eyed Comfort for a while, soaking in the cloth she wore before uttering 'Ashewo'

'Reverend Sister, abeg leave me go monastery!'
See as you look, na agbero go dey do "siii,siii" For you now, you go dey vex.

Na them I dress for? Dem be Tunji?

'This Tunji no go kill you.'

'Amen, Alleluia o, Amen!'

Cassie chuckled at Comfort sarcasm as she wonder how they( Comfort and Courage) managed to stay in the same room for a year without a fight.

'Such contrasting characters' She said to herself as they argued on.

Abeg, I dey go 'Guess' with Tunji, shey you hear Cassie. Comfort said, bringing her back to reality.

Hope he is coming with his car, abi you go meet am for im house for Asherifa? Courage asked.

Reverend Sister, wetin I do you? See you cloth dey wear you.

'That's not fair, Comfort. Courage's cloth is okay', Cassie said, as she looked at the gown her third roommate wore. It was a long gown, which reached the toe of her foot but still was catchy enough to look nice and not out-dated.

'She even try today', Comfort said, while Courage looked on, eyeing her.

As Courage went to her bed, a knock came through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Circle Of Three. by Agybabe(f): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
It's cool. Just try to improve on your punctuation and construction.

You can do better dear! smiley
Re: Circle Of Three. by ESIXLOVE: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agybabe: It's cool. Just try to improve on your punctuation and construction.

You can do better dear! smiley
I totally agree with you. Sometimes the tenses are misplaced. And some words are missing in between. My oga work up to seal those gaps. Like she rightly said. There's a better artistic you, that you have allowed to lie dormant. Please use that aspect of you.

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 5:05am On Jul 25, 2014
ESIXLOVE: I totally agree with you. Sometimes the tenses are misplaced. And some words are missing in between. My oga work up to seal those gaps. Like she rightly said. There's a better artistic you, that you have allowed to lie dormant. Please you that aspect of you.

Bros mi, abeg which tenses did I misplace? Give me examples so that I will know what to correct. I have seen the punctuation issues.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2014
Guys, I can't continue for some reason best known to Nairaland. My story posts are disappearing here. Mods, abeg wetin dey happen?
Re: Circle Of Three. by ESIXLOVE: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2014
rapmike:

Bros mi, abeg which tenses did I misplace? Give me examples so that I will know what to correct. I have seen the punctuation issues.
1: MCB 301 class with a slight
headache. The jargons used there
were still screaming on her head. ( screaming in or inside her her )

2: Ade, walk away
stylish, ( walked away stylishly. ) ' stylish' is an adjective, it does not compliment the action ' walked ', so an adverb is needed which is ' stylishly '.

3: her headache miraculously
disappeared by her day dreaming. ( her headache ' had '....... ) this has to do with words missing in between.

Well for the rest you have to look out for them. Please be careful when using T9dictionary, it can spoil things in so many ways eg page, said, paid, raid, sage and rage have the same alphabetical placement in T9dictionary so you might be looking for ' rage ', it will give you ' page ' or ' said ' or any of the above. This is noticeable when you take your time to type. But if you are in a haste, it will create and underlying oversight.

Abeg no mind me, i get my own faults too, na too much scrabble wey i dey play dey make me visit dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
'Who is that?' Cassie asked.
Ade poked his head from from the door.
'Hello sweety.'
Cassie smiled but answered him casually, as Comfort and Courage kept themselves busy.

Ade walked towards her confidently and smiled, 'Here is the book you asked me for.'

Cassie face transformed to that of Joy as Comfort and Courage looked a bit surprised at her. 'Thanks.' she gushed out at Ade.

'Na wa o, na on top book you dey do like this?' Comfort shot at her.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Wetin concern you? Cassie shot back. Na my business abeg.

'Better guys dey bring jewelry and other things give their babes, na book you dey find.'

'Not all girls are the same.' Courage spoke up.

'Tell am oh! As if she be guide to how persin suppose behave.'

'Tah! Make I hear word. Tunji go bring better thing.'

'Courage, where are you going?' Cassie asked, noticing that her books were inside a bag and she was dressed to leave the room.

'I have a class by 6, so I want to leave early.'

'But its just 4.30.' Ade found his voice to say.

'Hmnn, you no sabi Courage my dear, na 8pm she go come back. Always going to the library as if her boyfriend dey there.' Comfort started.

'Ehen, e no better the one wey you go go, come come back by 10.' Courage shot back.

Comfort was about to reply heran when another knock came through and Tunji, dressed in a T-shirt and Jean Trousers came in.

'Hi love.' He said.
Re: Circle Of Three. by Agybabe(f): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
rapmike: Who is that? Cassie asked.
Ade poked his head from from the door.
Hello sweety.
Cassie smiled but answered him casually, as Comfort and Courage kept themselves busy.
Ade walked towards her confidently and smiled, Here is the book you asked me for.
Cassie face transformed to that of Joy as Comfort and Courage looked a bit surprised at her. Thanks. she gushed out at Ade.
Na wa o, na on top book you dey do like this? Comfort shot at her.
You no dey hear word? *picks up a wire* oya kneel down there *starts flogging* na...we...tin...Esixlove...tell...you? Ehn... Where your inverted comma? grin tongue

ESIXLOVE: 1: MCB 301 class with a slight
headache. The jargons used there
were still screaming on her head. ( screaming in or inside her her )
2: Ade, walk away
stylish, ( walked away stylishly. ) ' stylish' is an adjective, it does not compliment the action ' walked ', so an adverb is needed which is ' stylishly '.
3: her headache miraculously
disappeared by her day dreaming. ( her headache ' had '....... ) this has to do with words missing in between.
Well for the rest you have to look out for them. Please be careful when using T9dictionary, it can spoil things in so many ways eg page, said, paid, raid, sage and rage have the same alphabetical placement in T9dictionary so you might be looking for ' rage ', it will give you ' page ' or ' said ' or any of the above. This is noticeable when you take your time to type. But if you are in a haste, it will create and underlying oversight.
Abeg no mind me, i get my own faults too, na too much scrabble wey i dey play dey make me visit dictionary.
God bless you! I don flog am. I'm sure he'll adjust. cheesy

Abi rapmike?
Re: Circle Of Three. by ESIXLOVE: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Agybabe:
You no dey hear word? *picks up a wire* oya kneel down there *starts flogging* na...we...tin...Esixlove...tell...you? Ehn... Where your inverted comma? grin tongue
abeg take am easy make you kill am.

Agybabe:

Abi rapmike?
thanks a brunch. You can visit my new story. " How Are The Mighty Fallen ".

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Three. by Agybabe(f): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
ESIXLOVE: abeg take am easy make you kill am.

thanks a brunch. You can visit my new story. " How Are The Mighty Fallen ".
send the link
Re: Circle Of Three. by kingphilip(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Agybabe:
send the link
this is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/1807690/how-mighty-fallen-must-read
go n enjoy the story

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Three. by ESIXLOVE: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip:
this is the link
go n enjoy the story
thank you sir.
Re: Circle Of Three. by LarrySun(m): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
rapmike:

Oga, you no try, since our last contact about that novelette i sent to you, you no reply me at all. I no even sabi how e be for your eyes

by the way, welcome
I'm so sorry. I've been quite busy.
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
yea... am back...
Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Agybabe:

Abi rapmike?

Abeg easy on me. I HAD A ROUGH DAY AND I DID NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, I WAS SUDDENLY BANNED IMMEDIATELY I SENT THAT POST, SO I COULD NOT CORRECT IT UNTIL NOW.

i dey hear...lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Three. by rapmike(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
kingphilip:
this is the link
go n enjoy the story

Come, no advertisement of any side-story....lol cheesy cheesy cheesy angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin sad sad sad tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Love, No Inhibitions / That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / Abdulrazak Gurnah Wins 2021 Nobel Prize In Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.