Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event (28917 Views)

Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) / Davido And Imade Adeleke At Naomi Peller’s 12th Birthday Party / Nairaland Mod Fynestboi Involved In A Sex Scandal At O.a.u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by kennyblaze007(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
This Nigerian mentality is something else...Someone discovers her talent early enough and u guys are there judging her for it....Abeg make una learn to appreciate something good

2 Likes

Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by AngelAhnie(f): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
robosky02:

honey pie cheesy
Bosky cheesy
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by robosky02(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky cheesy

dj has given us music

oya excus me dance lol grin
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by AngelAhnie(f): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
robosky02:

dj has given us music

oya excus me dance lol grin
you are not a caring husband. I'm not too strong.
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
The fence tho
shut up.
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by electrokcoi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
Happy birthday baby girl

Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by AngelAhnie(f): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
wizzakosh:
shut up.
K
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
lifezone247:
Was at the show live, the teenage DJ kill it. God bless you.

12 oh, not teenager oh.

1 Like

Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by lebanonboy: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Child abuse , but happy birthday 2 me and her. Check my username and u will see me down on the list.

1 Like

Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by doublefreez(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
pls someone explain child labour to me

soberdrunk:
I will continue to say it, this "child" has no business being a "dj", 80% of Nigerian songs contain explicit lyrics that isnt meant for a "12 years old". A child has no business in "a bar" or "a club", apparently 'child protective services' is either non-existent in Nigeria or "non-functional". Her parents should be ashamed of themselves........... angry angry
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by doublefreez(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
pls someone i hope she is just doing this for fun. abi we need to revise child labour laws?
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by Yosiwealth(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Osyxcel:
Happy Birthday to the girl.

BTW, Which one be Organization of Party Entertainers of Nigeria (O.P.E.N.) again?

Everybody jas dey form association up and down. Jas get money register with cac
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by robosky02(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you are not a caring husband. I'm not too strong.

opps so sowi

whats the matter again?

long travel? have you taken medication?
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by Larryproff(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:
I will continue to say it, this "child" has no business being a "dj", 80% of Nigerian songs contain explicit lyrics that isnt meant for a "12 years old". A child has no business in "a bar" or "a club", apparently 'child protective services' is either non-existent in Nigeria or "non-functional". Her parents should be ashamed of themselves........... angry angry
sounding as if u are her father. Did u knw the plans her parent gat for her. Anyway it is inborn to criticize and castigate others. Ur mentality is iota.
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by elotajohn1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
an so.

Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by zealblinks(m): 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:
Your problem?
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by Valentina112(f): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
many more year,age with grace...
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by jelal007(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:
What's this dude saying? Is every social event held in a bar? What's wrong with a youngster being a DJ. She has a gift,with her parents blessing she'll go places.
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by yedidiah(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
wow! who could have thought a day would come in Nigeria where young girls will be dreaming of becomes DJs
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by amdoyin82(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
lifezone247:
clean ya mouth...

1 Like

Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by xammyx(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
soberdrunk:
On point. Yet pple are celebrating her.
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by xammyx(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
kennyblaze007:
This Nigerian mentality is something else...Someone discovers her talent early enough and u guys are there judging her for it....Abeg make una learn to appreciate something good
For 12 yrd as DJ !!!! come on
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by lifezone247(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
amdoyin82:
clean ya mouth...
guess it's one of the things you learn today.
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by wiloy2k8(m): 2:02am On Oct 04, 2016
lifezone247:

Teenage ke
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by dadaha: 2:26am On Oct 04, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
Person wey suppose dey school. At ate 12 dj'ing. Toto go dey hot like peppersoup soon
exactly, she go collect 75million naira watch from one perverted alhaji then claim her dad na billionaire
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by Roks(m): 3:42am On Oct 04, 2016
Happy Birthday young lady, follow your dreams, keep it up and stay away from boys grin grin
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by mccoyelectric: 5:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Whoever posted dis thread or know dis girl in person should plz give me her contact I v weddings for her to scratch.....
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by muri4mig(m): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2016
lifezone247:

She is still a child (12) not yet a teenager.
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2016
LOL market strategy. . . hope it's really what she's interested in doing
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by Rekyz(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2016
She's got the talent. Haters won't like this.
Re: DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event by wasolad01: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Check her official facebook page or twitter handle - @djzeenyofficial
Contact details should be there

mccoyelectric:
Whoever posted dis thread or know dis girl in person should plz give me her contact I v weddings for her to scratch.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" / Tacha Deletes All Posts On Her Instagram Page / Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.