Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My (856 Views)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Lawyer Whose Wedding Pix Went Viral Welcomes Baby Wit Wife(p / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My by Konzent(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Everyone says the hubby looks like a brother, the striking resemblance is glaring. They are happy together, i wish them eternal matrimonial bliss. Nairalanders, especially in Akwa ibom states are invited. November 26th is the day. Nkwot Nko in ikono LGA is the venue.

Re: Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My by okirewaju(f): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
HML to them

Love the first pics.
Re: Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My by DavidEsq(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cool pix. But from the body language of the girl, she appears to be a non-trouser wearing geh undecided

1 Like

Re: Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
She wants roses and no shots? I would take it all. grin

Happy Married Life To Them. smiley Never forget to appreciate each other. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
good but I can't tell you what's on my mind right now grin
Re: Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My by southernbelle(f): 2:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Congratulations. smiley
Re: Perfect Union, The Cryralization Of True Love. See Lovely Pre Wedding Pix Of My by pretydiva(f): 6:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Awww kiss.. they both r beautiful. A happy married life 2 dem in advance

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea For A Housewife / How Can I Handle A Nagging Dad? / Nigerian Parents In US Starve Son To Death During 40 Days Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.