Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu (6649 Views)

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Dosinspector(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Let ngige or any other governor come out openly like obi and say he left so.... So... Amount and tender eveidence just like obi did
Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Dosinspector:
Globe16 shame on you, am from Anambra, i have lived in Anambra since am born every single thing obi said was the truth, The schools, road, security, salary payment etc. Name one school obiano has done or hospital, pls stop misleading people, if obiano is playing to be his e worrior tell him to move you to another dept, The work doesnt fit you, nobody from Anambra will be surprise abt obi because we kw all these his great achievements before now, if there is no tenure for governorship office obi will rule Anambra till he retires.
security in Anambra during obi's tenure? You are a big liar. Name one school obi did for 8 years, not renovation of one classroom block in a school. Look, obiano is advancing Anambra far more than obi, during obi it was the more you look, the less you see. Only unintelligent people fail to see through peter obi's hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 12:05am On Oct 04, 2016
Dosinspector:
Let ngige or any other governor come out openly like obi and say he left so.... So... Amount and tender eveidence just like obi did
http://www.africanexaminer.com/i-left-12-8-billion-in-state-coffers-as-governor-ngige/

This was after a 3 year tenure.. before the oil boom

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 12:05am On Oct 04, 2016
richidinho:

Say Ngige keep money anwhere, we for no hear word, forget Ngige own na propaganda
http://www.africanexaminer.com/i-left-12-8-billion-in-state-coffers-as-governor-ngige/
Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by adconline(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

Irrelevant nonsense.. After 8 years, obiano will leave more projects than obi, he would have advanced more projects than obi.. He would have created wealth more than obi. There is no reason saving money when the people are hungry, government is not a private institution.. American is owning trillions of dollars today.. Even the 75 billion is a big fraud. Obi will be exposed soon, just watch out
Keywords.
Obi- I have done
Obiano-I'll do
So let's wait for 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2016
adconline:

Keywords.
Obi- I have done
Obiano-I'll do
So let's wait for 8 years.
Obiano after 2 years has more "I have done" than obi.. FAct

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by OMAR12: 12:38am On Oct 04, 2016
I still prefer peter obi to that clown and embarrassment called Rocha's, am from IMO state and I will still say it again Rocha's is the worst governor IMO state has ever had. peter obi knew how to cut cost, and that the trait of an economist that he is. awarded contract or not as long as he didn't embezzled state funds he is okay for me. yes they popped champagne when obiano won. qoute me won".it not like they did it everyday or during every celebration.I think peter obi or okonjo iweala has my vote for the next Igbo president.
Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by adconline(m): 12:42am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

Obiano after 2 years has more "I have done" than obi.. FAct
Whose fact? let's wait for his 4 years first!
While you still at it, tell us what companies he founded before working for Obi's Fidelity Bank?

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 12:49am On Oct 04, 2016
adconline:

Whose fact? let's wait for his 4 years first!
facts on ground bro
Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 12:51am On Oct 04, 2016
OMAR12:
I still prefer peter obi to that clown and embarrassment called Rocha's, am from IMO state and I will still say it again Rocha's is the worst governor IMO state has ever had. peter obi knew how to cut cost, and that the trait of an economist that he is. awarded contract or not as long as he didn't embezzled state funds he is okay for me. yes they popped champagne when obiano won. qoute me won".it not like they did it everyday or during every celebration.I think peter obi or okonjo iweala has my vote for the next Igbo president.
The same obi that was building malls all over Nigeria as governor was cutting cost, to me, no difference between obi and rochas except that rochas is more openly pro north... I dont see people mentioning performers like Chime for president, maybe because propaganda works on gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by adconline(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

The same obi that was building malls all over Nigeria as governor was cutting cost, to me, no difference between obi and rochas except that rochas is more openly pro north... I dont see people mentioning performers like Chime for president, maybe because propaganda works on gullible Nigerians
Didn't u hear that he was a majority owner of one of the largest banks in Naija in his 40s before a became a governor? He also sat on the board of 2 other banks.

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by OMAR12: 1:23am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

still better than rochas. I don't know much about chime, tell me about him. am just out for good governance.
Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Kingsley1000(m): 1:41am On Oct 04, 2016
i thought the nigga said he wont participate in politics again...
Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by docadams: 3:18am On Oct 04, 2016
Ibos, why?
This is the reason why scholars always find it difficult to write a history of the Igbo nation.
A predecessor is always never good. The one on the throne is usually grade one(aka stock). Every other before him is 'china'.
Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Dosinspector(m): 6:13am On Oct 04, 2016
Globe did you even listened to the video, honestly you sound like peter sacked may be somebody you were close to during his tenure, have you been to Anambra teaching hospital? St Joseph adazi? Have you been to ansu igbariam? Have you been to St charles college onitsha or St Anthony's college agulu peter didnt just built or renovate all schools, he gave all of them lister and internet service. Look at Anambra secretarait look at amawbia governors lodge, all secondary schools has two buses. Look at school of nursing nkpor. Look at Anambra five star hope at agulu lake. To mention but a few, oya tell list 5 things obiano has done apart from paying salary and three jerico walls at awka

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Dosinspector(m): 6:16am On Oct 04, 2016
Globe did you even listened to the video, honestly you sound like peter sacked may be somebody you were close to during his tenure, have you been to Anambra teaching hospital? St Joseph adazi? Have you been to ansu igbariam? Have you been to St charles college onitsha or St Anthony's college agulu peter didnt just built or renovate all schools, he gave all of them lister and internet service. Look at Anambra secretarait look at amawbia governors lodge, all secondary schools has two buses. Look at school of nursing nkpor. Look at Anambra five star hope at agulu lake five star hope at agulu lake, dike library at awka. To mention but a few, oya tell list 5 things obiano has done apart from paying salary and three jerico walls at awka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Dosinspector(m): 6:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Globe present your facts on obiano the ogogolo drinker, soon his case we be like that of jonathan. We re waiting for him let him keep drinking and using 40 convoy

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Realdeals(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Develpeast: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:
Peter obi is one of the cunniest politicians in Nigeria, his whole speech was aimed as obiano because obiano is doing far better than him and has also abandoned him.. Imagine a former governor saying rubbish like he cut costs by not using motorcycles in his convoy and some of the same gullible were cheering like zombies.. Ngige left about 33 billion after just 3 years for obi but Peter obi said he left 75 billion for his successor after 8 years. Find the details of the 75 billion below.. Rubbish

mehn! you need to shut up and allow him have his day!

are you this shallow and insecure about obiano's second term?

igbos are the most annoying people at times. The political strength of your brother just grew but you are just there to pull him down.

No matter what you say or do, he cannot vie for the governor position again, so he doesn't have anything to lose but your obiano has a lot to lose if he fails this time.

ike guru, seriously!

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2016
wheredemdey:
The pull him down syndrome synonymous with the igbo man is here.

The igboman is the only known problem of the igboman... There is absolutely no contest to it.....

See obiano that did not even have a voters card... That was not known..... Has no grassroot support.... Peter single handedly picked and made him governor... Now obiano is the one fighting Peter..... It's shows the betrayal instinct inherent in human beings.

You are right... Anywhere you meet your fellow Igbo man, it is almost always like that. We are our own enemies, we sell ourselves for pieces of silver and that is why our house is scattered.... It is a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Chukazu: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2016
wheredemdey:
The pull him down syndrome synonymous with the igbo man is here.

The igboman is the only known problem of the igboman... There is absolutely no contest to it.....

See obiano that did not even have a voters card... That was not known..... Has no grassroot support.... Peter single handedly picked and made him governor... Now obiano is the one fighting Peter..... It's shows the betrayal instinct inherent in human beings.

God bless you "mma gi kwuru mma gi"

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Chukazu: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:
Peter obi is one of the cunniest politicians in Nigeria, his whole speech was aimed as obiano because obiano is doing far better than him and has also abandoned him.. Imagine a former governor saying rubbish like he cut costs by not using motorcycles in his convoy and some of the same gullible were cheering like zombies.. Ngige left about 33 billion after just 3 years for obi but Peter obi said he left 75 billion for his successor after 8 years. Find the details of the 75 billion below.. Rubbish

your only grouse is the amount of money he left, and you were even more cunning to show us half truth.
what of the money in foreign currency that keeps accumulating?

can you also be so forthright and investigative enough to display Ngige's prove of 33billion the same way you displayed Peter Obi's own...I double dare you!

and talking about leaving assets, what of those governors who left and handed over a"broke state" to their predecessors, like Abia State, and oil producing state for that matter?

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2016
Develpeast:

[s]mehn! you need to shut up and allow him have his day!

are you this shallow and insecure about obiano's second term?

igbos are the most annoying people at times. The political strength of your brother just grew but you are just there to pull him down.

No matter what you say or do, he cannot vie for the governor position again, so he doesn't have anything to lose but your obiano has a lot to lose if he fails this time.

ike guru, seriously![/s]
I dont support mischief. Peter obi is a fraud.. If he wants my support he should start becoming honest and not mischievous. He is not my candidate.

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Chukazu:

your only grouse is the amount of money he left, and you were even more cunning to show us half truth.
what of the money in foreign currency that keeps accumulating?

can you also be so forthright and investigative enough to display Ngige's prove of 33billion the same way you displayed Peter Obi's own...I double dare you!

and talking about leaving assets, what those governors who left and handed over a"broke state" to their predecessors, like Abia State, and oil producing state for that matter?
what is the half truths, did peter obi declare the liabilities he left? State investments which may not even ripe before obiano completes his tenure is what unintellingent and gullible minds like you are celebrating as 75 billion balance bequeathed to obiano? Peter obi received credit from ngige which he never denied, he should stop making noise about 75 billion than obiano has denied

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/10/11/ngige-i-left-n12-8b-in-anambra/

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Chukazu: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

what is the half truths, did peter obi declare the liabilities he left? State investments which may not even ripe before obiano completes his tenure is what unintellingent and gullible minds like you are celebrating as 75 billion balance bequeathed to obiano? Peter obi received credit from ngige which he never denied, he should stop making noise about 75 billion than obiano has denied

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/10/11/ngige-i-left-n12-8b-in-anambra/

and why should the investment ripe for Obiano, is the money meant for him or for Ndi Anambra?
imagine your level of reasoning, the newspaper report you quoted was said 12billion.
the newspaper you quoted is a "reported speech" and have not been proven beyond doubt, so why are are you throwing mud on yourself?

I dare you to present a copy of the receipt of the billions that Ngige left, just the way you presented Obi's prove.. stop living your life on "hearsay"

2 Likes

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Dosinspector:
Globe did you even listened to the video, honestly you sound like peter sacked may be somebody you were close to during his tenure, have you been to Anambra teaching hospital? St Joseph adazi? Have you been to ansu igbariam? Have you been to St charles college onitsha or St Anthony's college agulu peter didnt just built or renovate all schools, he gave all of them lister and internet service. Look at Anambra secretarait look at amawbia governors lodge, all secondary schools has two buses. Look at school of nursing nkpor. Look at Anambra five star hope at agulu lake five star hope at agulu lake, dike library at awka. To mention but a few, oya tell list 5 things obiano has done apart from paying salary and three jerico walls at awka
Obiano apart from working to make Awka a befitting state capital increased IGR from 500m peter obi left it to over 1 billion within 6 months, started a mass transit scheme, totally secured the state away from how he met it, completed several capital intensive bridges in Anambra, employed more people than peter obi employed in 8 years, promoted civil servants and increased their salaries which obi never did in 8 years, started the Agricultural revolution in Anambra, provided buses for civil servants.. All these he did despite receiving less allocations than obi and spending lesser years than obi as governor. These are all facts

2 Likes

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by globe16: 8:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Chukazu:

and why should the investment ripe for Obiano, is the money meant for him or for Ndi Anambra?
why then is obi going about making noise that he left 75billion for obiano when he knows some of these monies were investments? deceit

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Chukazu: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

Obiano apart from working to make Awka a befitting state capital increased IGR from 500m peter obi left it to over 1 billion within 6 months, started a mass transit scheme, totally secured the state away from how he met it, completed several capital intensive bridges in Anambra, employed more people than peter obi employed in 8 years, promoted civil servants and increased their salaries which obi never did in 8 years, started the Agricultural revolution in Anambra, provided buses for civil servants.. All these he did despite receiving less allocations than obi and spending lesser years than obi as governor. These are all facts

government is supposed to be continuum, so why all this back stabbing?
Ngige came to power on support of Godfatherism and we know the destruction it brought to the state during his tenure, except your memory is short, but here was a man who never relied on any Godfather and when he left office he specifically told Obiano that he won't meddle with him as a Godfather and Anambra has had peace

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Chukazu: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

why then is obi going about making noise that he left 75billion for obiano when he knows some of these monies were investments? deceit

the speech he made is for posterity, not for little brains...if obiano is forthright enough let him wait and make his own speech after eight years.. simple isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by adconline(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

So if your father left u an investment worth N100m and he can't declare it in his will? Why are people sophisticatedly ignorant? Do you know that investments in SABMiller and Orient Petroleum are assets that be monetized and borrowed against? Rainy day funds are not meant to be in cash. Delta and Lagos invested in Econet in 1999 and Delta sold her shares and reaped bountifully, but mismanaged the proceeds.

1 Like

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Yyeske:
Ndigbo, our usual run-him-down logic, tomorrow you'll blame the Hausas and Yorubas for your problems
so because he's an Igbo man, igbos shouldn't caution him when he's economical with the truth. Sincerity matters please, where will my brother deception get them to.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Important Things Peter Obi Did Not Tell Us On The Platform — Emeka Odionu by Develpeast: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2016
globe16:

I dont support mischief. Peter obi is a fraud.. If he wants my support he should start becoming honest and not mischievous. He is not my candidate.

I just want to know how important you are in choosing candidates.

I want to know if he was vying for a position and another man from another region is vying for same post, will you keep ur anger aside and vote for him?

Do you in all honesty Obiano is 100% clean?

He said something in the video, which you did not mind to pick. He said he is no saint, and you should not judge him as one.

Do you quickly forget teachings of your teacher just because you hate your teacher and he has done bad things before?

just reason things from a bigger point of view

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo, Imo, Ogun, Others Lead In Armed Robbery In Nigeria. / Breaking News - Gov Seriaki Dickson Wife Is Dead ( Pic ) / GMO Products: FG Gives 7 Days Ultimatum To All Shoprite Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.