Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Christian Impostors Obama, Rochas And Justin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Impostors Obama, Rochas And Justin (580 Views)

Photo: Rochas And Liberia President Elect, Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? / Rochas And The Vum Vam Philosophy / Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Impostors Obama, Rochas And Justin by Earthkumy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
CHRISTIAN IMPOSTORS OBAMA, ROCHAS AND JUSTIN
Christianity is so open that different characters try to identity with it, but most people who identifies themselves as Christians are impostors, only few are Christians in the real sense of Christianity. That’s why Jesus told us in the book of Matt 7:22-23 “Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!. The Bible also said by their fruit we shall know them many of the high profile impostors are people like Obama the president of America, Rochas the governor of Imo, Archbishop of Canterbury, and Justin Welby. Barak Obama as well as Justin Welby supports gay despite the bible stand on gay. Romans 1:26-32 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. 28 Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind; to do what ought not to be done. 32 Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. Lev 18:22 "'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable”. These men claim to be Christians and believe the bible is the word of God but yet refused to obey it authoritative instructions. In the case of Rocha he was said to have donated or paid money to supposed Christian brothers to convert to Muslim. The above men are clearly wolves in sheep clothing and many like them. I care little if anyone who is not a Christian supports gay or pay for Christianity to convert to Islam, but for those who claim to be Christians to do that, is what I won’t take and the word of our God expects us to warn them, because God’s judgment is coming on them. Those who claim to be Christian but hang in there to deceive the young or babes in Christ, the true Christians should not stomach them. I will personally advice these men and people of like mind to repent from their deceptive way or stay away from Chritianity.
2019 prophecy: El -rufai will become PDP presidential candidate and he will defeat Buhari come 2019 only prayers will stop that from happening.

https://earthkumy..com.ng/2016/10/christian-impostors-obama-rochas-justin.html
Re: Christian Impostors Obama, Rochas And Justin by Earthkumy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jesus loves u
Re: Christian Impostors Obama, Rochas And Justin by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
What's the essence of this post?

Can't you even punctuate? And you expect readers to take this thread seriously.
Re: Christian Impostors Obama, Rochas And Justin by Earthkumy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
masonkz:
What's the essence of this post?

Can't you even punctuate? And you expect readers to take this thread seriously.

??
Re: Christian Impostors Obama, Rochas And Justin by Earthkumy(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Christian Impostors Obama, Rochas And Justin by Earthkumy(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2016
Good morning
Re: Christian Impostors Obama, Rochas And Justin by Earthkumy(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Jesus is the way for you to follow

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Secret Of Boko Haram Revealed [see What They Are Using Now] - Research / Two Soldiers Arrested For Alleged Role In The Kidnap Of CBN Gov's Wife / Compelling Truth About the Dss Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.