Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies (1404 Views)

Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017 / How To Become An E-currency Exchanger / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by cligence(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pimaxchange is your reliable source for fast, easy and secure funding of digital currencies in Nigeria and worldwide.

We support Nigerian banks for local transfer, to buy, sell and exchange digital currencies.

We buy and sell all major digital currencies like; Paypal, Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Neteller, Okpay, Payeer, and lots more. With instant funding/credit into your bank account.

Feel free to reach us at 08038653989
Email: support@pimaxchange.com
BBM: 2BE58085
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by cycline404(m): 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hey!
Just sold my BitCoin to you.
Wondering how long it would take to credit my GT Bank account as provided.
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by Xtopherprince(m): 3:51am On Nov 05, 2016
what to buy bitcoins from them, cycline404 are they legit?
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by cycline404(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2016
Xtopherprince:
what to buy bitcoins from them, cycline404 are they legit?

I always sell to them, have sold once, it was a nice transaction, I am selling to them again still waiting for the transaction to be completed. As at 7.28 German time
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by blazer234: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2016
How reliable are your services. How much is PayPal exchange?
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by Xtopherprince(m): 4:14am On Nov 06, 2016
cycline404:

I always sell to them, have sold once, it was a nice transaction, I am selling to them again still waiting for the transaction to be completed. As at 7.28 German time

quote me when the transaction is completed
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by cycline404(m): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Xtopherprince:

quote me when the transaction is completed

It is

1 Like

Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by ade44ade2: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2016
sell your US,CAD,EUR itunes card in exchange for cash sent to your bank account, PIN is D1B2A9D3.
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by silento(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
the only thing different from pimaxchange and scammers is the good site
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by muntaree: 5:05am On Nov 21, 2016
PIMAXEXCHANGE ARE SCARMERS. Don't transact with them. I don't need to explain further.
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by cycline404(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
I don't use to reply this but as a matter of fact, I have sold some bit coin via pmexchange, each time I sell I gave the reference to my fiance who always call them and her account will be credited.

Transaction was only delayed on one Saturday which the guy later told my fiance that, weekend transaction are always delayed sometimes....

This is not an advert or any recommendations, this is just my own transaction history, with the service... God knows I don't know any team of the pimaexchnage or whatsoever ...

I only give my own feedback, if they have messed me up one time I will say it ....

Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
cligence:
Pimaxchange is your reliable source for fast, easy and secure funding of digital currencies in Nigeria and worldwide.

We support Nigerian banks for local transfer, to buy, sell and exchange digital currencies.

We buy and sell all major digital currencies like; Paypal, Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Neteller, Okpay, Payeer, and lots more. With instant funding/credit into your bank account.

Feel free to reach us at 08038653989
Email: support@pimaxchange.com
BBM: 2BE58085
oloriburuku scammer to hell u shall go repent
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by pman06(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Where is the OP? Why cant he post here to ascertain that his service is genuine?
Re: Pimaxchange E-currency Exchanger - Buy And Sell You Digital Currencies by cycline404(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thinking the same too

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your cards at reasonable price / Paylater: Do They Really Work? / Dropshipping Services Available (discounted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.