Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

PHOTOS: The Look On Tinubu And Oyegun Faces At Buhari's Book Launch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: The Look On Tinubu And Oyegun Faces At Buhari's Book Launch (812 Views)

The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye / PDP Blasts Bello For Donating To Aisha Buhari's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The Look On Tinubu And Oyegun Faces At Buhari's Book Launch by metronaija: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
APC leader, Ahmed Tinubu sat beside the APC national chairman, Oyegun during the launching of President Buhari book today in Abuja. Drop your caption

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-look-on-tinubu-and-oyegun-faces.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: The Look On Tinubu And Oyegun Faces At Buhari's Book Launch by Zikavirus(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
*Tinubu* : buhari wey we know, he sabi read?.
*oyegun* mtcheeww... u dey myn am.
Re: PHOTOS: The Look On Tinubu And Oyegun Faces At Buhari's Book Launch by Mutuwa(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
They will always agree in the dark.It is those who call themselves "supporters" that suffer the most,because they will never allow the human intellect in them to capture reality. angry

You think this folks really go into feud?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Look On Tinubu And Oyegun Faces At Buhari's Book Launch by femolacqua(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tinubu: Which kind wahala be this, any where I go this man just they follow me. I don tire.
Oyegun: Why on earth am I here?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Look On Tinubu And Oyegun Faces At Buhari's Book Launch by Tolexander: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Zikavirus:
*Tinubu* : buhari wey we know, he sabi read?.

*oyegun* mtcheeww... u dey myn am.
this your conversation doesn't follow!

There is a cold war between the two (Oyegun and Tinubu)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Truly Independent? / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Visits Egyptian Embassy / Sylvester Madu Transforms Into An Economic Terrorist, Makes Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.