Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

CROSS Appears At Mosque... What Does It Mean? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CROSS Appears At Mosque... What Does It Mean? (2184 Views)

What Does It Mean To Live Comfortably? / Customs CG, Hameed Ali, finally appears at National Assembly but without uniform / Nairaland Signature, Does It Mean Anything To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CROSS Appears At Mosque... What Does It Mean? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
According to the reports, people thronged to the place to see the mysterious site as many began praying for forgiveness and blessings, of which some claimed to have been benefitiaries.
Sunday Punch reports that the cross which was illuminated seemed projected onto the ground.
A 15-year-old girl, Hajara Hussaini, told the publication that she first sighted the sign of the cross on Wednesday, September 27.
The disclosed that she observed the strange sight when she was sent on an errand by her parents. She explained that when she saw the strange light, she was immediately alarmed and ran back home to inform her mother, Matan Liman.
Matan confirmed the incident, saying that she had sent Hussaini to visit her grandmother and that she noticed the crucifix on her way back from that visit.
Speaking with Sunday Punch, The Chief Imam of Assakio Central Mosque, Muhammed Iliyasu, explained to correspondents that the appearance of the cross within the premises of the mosque was a revelation from God, which according to him, affirms that “Jesus is also a prophet of God.”

Rev. Micheal Dogo of the Evangelical Reform Church of Christ, Assakio, saw the appearance of the cross as a sign of reconciliation in the community. Eyewitnesses at the scene were overwhelmed by fear and bewilderment.
One of the residents of the area, Grace Eze , who hails from Enugu state, claimed to have been healed after a visit to the sight.
“I underwent a surgery about two years ago after which I started to experience a movement in my body. But after praying before the cross, I got healed,” she said...

http://pulse.ng/gist/innasarawa-residents-thrown-into-confusion-as-mysterious-cross-appears-in-mosque-id5558454.html

1 Share

Re: CROSS Appears At Mosque... What Does It Mean? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol!
Op, here

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead / Tinubu/shettima Group Lauds Senator Oseni's Unique Party Loyalty / Ezeuche the Ochi Agha - Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.