Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) (2313 Views)

How To Earn Free Airtime With Geopoll / Short USSD Code To Buy Airtime From Any Nigerian Bank. / How To Enjoy 100MB Plus #300 Airtime With #100 On Glo. (no Tweaks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm really Brooke and the only means to buy airtime is via atm but don't know how to...
I tried using onetouch.ng but its not working...
Please suggest..
Between Airtel, Mtn, Glo...
Waiting...
Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by Luvdbyursista(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Use quickteller..(www.quickteller.com) u'll jst have to register as a user first

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by khalhokage(m): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
What's your bank
Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by gidimasters(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Go to the atm machine and select quick teller from the menu options... Then you are good to go....

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by dustmalik: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
You don't need to download any app or go to any atm. Just dial any of the codes on this screenshot, depending on your bank, from the phone number associated with your account.

1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Luvdbyursista:
Use quickteller..(www.quickteller.com) u'll jst have to register as a user first
I'll try it...(hope it works)
Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
gidimasters:
Go to the atm machine and select quick teller from the menu options... Then you are good to go....
Thanks
Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
khalhokage:
What's your bank
Union bank(master card) and Diamond bank (verve card)..
Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
dustmalik:
You don't need to download any app or go to any atm. Just dial any of the codes on this screenshot, depending on your bank, from the phone number associated with your account.
Can't I recharge another number
Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by khalhokage(m): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Union bank(master card) and Diamond bank (verve card)..

You can download union mobile app from the play store, it's easy to activate and use.
Re: What's The Best Way To Buy Airtime With My ATM Card(debit) by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2016
khalhokage:

You can download union mobile app from the play store, it's easy to activate and use.
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Creating A Whatsapp Group With Invitation Link - Simplified / Official Pes Is Out - Pes 2017 For Android Apk+obb / Help How To Insert Sim On Vernee T3 Pro Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.