Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing (830 Views)

Saraki, Ngwuta, Others May Forfeit Undeclared Assets / How Saraki Funded Undeclared Foreign Accounts – Banker / FG Sues Agip, Total For $635m Over Undeclared Cargoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by okpismart: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2016

President Buhari has claimed “mind-boggling” sums have been stolen from the country’s oil industry. Just how much is now becoming clear.

Lawmaker in the House of Representatives Johnson Agbonayinma alleged last month that $17 billion in oil and liquefied natural gas was exported from Nigeria without being properly declared between 2011 and 2014.
It was the latest allegation of multibillion-dollar graft directed at Nigeria’s oil industry. Nigeria has long been Africa’s top-oil producer, and oil proceeds make up 90% of the country’s exports and a large part of its budget.
The reliance on oil revenue dragged Nigeria’s economy into hard times when the price of crude on the global market started dropping in 2014. The situation worsened earlier this year when militants began sabotaging pipelines in the country’s oil-rich Niger Delta.
As a result, production fell to around 1.5 million barrels per-day from its normal level of over two million barrels, and the country officially entered a recession in the second quarter of this year.
President Muhammadu Buhari has cast himself as a corruption fighter and claimed that the petroleum industry is riddled with graft.

Source: http://nigeriabreakingnews.com.ng/shocking-17-billion-in-undeclared-oil-gas-missing/
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by ammyluv2002(f): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Made in Nigeria *smh*
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mogbe!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

$17billion just like that shocked shocked angry shocked

Just leave me let me come & kill myself & die my die angry angry angry
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by id911(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Useless people, must it always be Oil and Gas money missing? Why not groundnut and cow money missing? If you guys are so mentally incapacitated such that you don't have an idea on how to rule this country spare me all these idiotic propaganda cos it's becoming boring and annoying

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
id911:
Useless people, must it always be Oil and Gas money missing? Why not groundnut and cow money missing? If you guys are so mentally incapacitated such that you don't have an idea on how to rule this country spare me all these idiotic propaganda cos it's becoming boring and annoying
Buhari is in a State of dilemma.
All these rubbish is to distract the masses focus from him.
Ok!, zombies will start crying upandan this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by Pavarottii(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Another propaganda to distract us from the current hardship of this country. Is the zombies I just pity that believe dis crap media jangulas.

Do they know wat 17billion dollars is? They think is 17million dollars abi. And it will miss like my 100naira in my wallet.

Is only a dumb fool that will believe dis crap news.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by Sibrah: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
$17b?
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin grin
$17Zillion nko?
The hunger is real ... only till i lay hand on nuclear something. Then all this madness will be returned to default setting. Conscienceless politicians everywhere cool cool

1 Like

Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by Yyeske(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
id911:
I hope you won't complain about poor electricity suppy and bad roads tomorrow because to you, $17b na mai mai
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by richidinho(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bhuhahahahahahahahahahababa

Lwkmd
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by id911(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yyeske:
I hope you won't complain about poor electricity suppy and bad roads tomorrow because to you, $17b na mai mai

So we used to have excellent roads network and uninterrupted electric supply since 1960 but they suddenly disappeared abi? Fucck off my mention
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by Thisis2raw(m): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
Am tired of all this cooked up lies, this government needs to come up with something new abeg. We are now used to this sort of lies
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by Kexorcist(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nah, is not missing, dey just not admit dey sabi whetin heppen to it.
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by FagsamPHP(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Another Propaganda, government of Propaganda, won by propaganda & still ruling with propaganda..... Failure(Buhari) should be ashamed of himself, agbaya jati jati alai loju ti.... He decieved many people only to put them in suffering
Re: Shocking: $17 Billion In Undeclared Oil, Gas Missing by MONITZ: 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Propaganda galore, a lazy and confused man will always ve reasons to quarrel with his working tools, if a president who has been on seat for more than a year is still unable to find solutions to the problems bedevilling this country then all hope is lost because wen the head is confused ,perplexed and moping then the populace will ve no option other than replacimg him at the polls because wen so long has become too long then we ve to keep on waiting on "Godot".

Somebody should pls tell this man that 2019 is just around the corner and if he continues like this then his party will surely lose at the polls bt I know they will try to rig their way back because the party is just a conglomeration of crooked people,thieves,armed robbers, drug pushers and wicked souls who don't care or give a hoot abt the ordinary man and whose ambitions re just to feast and rape our Commonwealth. Posterity will be harsh on u all and it won't be funny.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Nigeria Judiciary - Join APC To Avoid Gestapo Style Arrest / PHOTOS: Governor Fayose Chases, Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti / Kitchen & Room Comment: My Wife's Function Is To Look After Me" - Buhari says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.