Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? (981 Views)

Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by HolyPaul: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
I Asked A Friend If He Could Burn All His School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars (over 8 Billion Naira) And Here Was His Funny Reply
"I Will Burn Them, I Will Burn The School, I Will Burn The Teachers, I Will Burn The Ministry Of Education, I Will Burn The Minister And I Will Burn The Schools Aroundam"
What Do You Think Nairalanders, Wil You BURN THEM?
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by tukdi: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Emm, hard question but does our school certificate still matter?

Because our president has none.

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by divinehand2003(m): 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yes I would
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by alegbeleye(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'll burn the whole state. grin
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
I will burn down every school in sight
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by madone: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
i ll buy two drums of fuel burn my primary,secondary, and university i attended along wit the certificate.wat is certificate.
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by HolyPaul: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
But Remember Hw U Suffered To Get Those Certificates, You Can Still Get The Money If You Work Hard.
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by rusher14: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Can I include my birth and NYSC certificates?

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by onward4life(m): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
HolyPaul:
I Asked A Friend If He Could Burn All His School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars (over 8 Billion Naira) And Here Was His Funny Reply
"I Will Burn Them, I Will Burn The School, I Will Burn The Teachers, I Will Burn The Ministry Of Education, I Will Burn The Minister And I Will Burn The Schools Aroundam"
What Do You Think Nairalanders, Wil You BURN THEM?

I will do more damage for 20Million Ghana cedis sef!
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by kowalsky: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Lol. See question. I will burn down my village for $5mil
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by Kirinwa: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2016
HolyPaul:
But Remember Hw U Suffered To Get Those Certificates, You Can Still Get The Money If You Work Hard.

If our Nationalists had this attitude op you would probably be in chain pounding yam for the white man or fanning him.

Education is power!
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by God2man(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2016
I am sorry to say, this is a stupid question.

What is the reason behind the destruction?

Why are you contemplating burning of certificate?

Has anybody done something bad to you?

The only thing you will ever think of is burning of your hard earned certificate.

The Cash can change your life, your certificate can also change your life.

So why contemplating burning?

I don't get it.
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by Aminu212: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
As for me, I will burn down nairaland!!!!
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificates For 50 Million Dollars? by djlaqua91(m): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
I go burn am with the school wey follow give me. Shapaly.

(1) (Reply)

Vices Among Children, Who Are To Blame? The Parents Or The Children / Little Things We Take For Granted (Photo) / The Untold Story Of KASU Admission List...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.