Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC (39060 Views)

The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Who Has Read Nigeria Travel Warning On U S Website / African Union Launches An All-africa Passport, To Be Fully Active By 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by kennieG(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2016
Na by force shocked? Haba
drey22:
Police is your friend Is this saying really true? Please read my experience with the mobile police (RRS) on the Ojota Bridge connecting the 3rd mainland bridge on the 2nd October 2016.

Link in my signature
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2016
Great
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by tellwisdom: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2016
U.S? Whats happening there? sad
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2016
yeah a good head up.
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by anonimi: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by 40manlappy: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2016
Like seriously? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Flets: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2016
d33types:
what?
The most unsafe place in the US is safer than the safest place in Nigeria..

Never say that again. You have no idea what life in the projects is about. Its quite unsafe in the boonducks

7 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by AfterHours(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2016
The US is more dangerous than some of these places

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by d33types: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2016
Flets:

Never say that again. You have no idea what life in the projects is about. Its quite unsafe in the boonducks

Yep you're right in terms of muggers and thugs.

But in terms of police brutality, the blacks are partly responsible

2 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by anonimi: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2016
tellwisdom:
U.S? Whats happening there? sad

Law and Order that many Africans crave to have but are unwilling to fight (and DIE, if/as necessary) for!
Plenty of aids money and manufactured goods that black people are too mentally LAZY to provide by themselves.
Who bothers with a perpetually poor man except to dash him CRUMBS from time to time so he doesn't bite you with his INFESTED diseased mouth

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Kgdavid:
I hope people are not falling for this joke... well its nairaland so i won't be surprised
... grin grin grin

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by adioolayi(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2016
I love this...USA is not safe for the blacks..yes!

2 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by ccollins(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
If you plan on coming here, i have some tips that will save your life

1. Don't argue with Americans, they're the most ignorant people on earth
2. Don't get in trouble with anyone, buying a gun is very easy, you walk into Walmart, give them $100 and they give you a gun
3. Americans glorify violence, if you go to jail or kill someone, to them you're a God, killing you will make them feel accomplished, so don't try to argue with anyone
4. Don't go to nightclubs
5. Don't go to the ghettos
6. Mind your goddam business
7. When stopped by the police, give them all your information, license, registration, proof of insurance, don't worry about going to jail if your your driving papers ain't up to date, you will spend only 1 hour in jail and you will be bailed with $65
8. American police are trigger happy, do whatever they tell you to do, don't argue, in fact lay on the floor immediately they ask you to
9. Americans talk too much like women, don't waste your precious time talking with them
10. The most dangerous country in the world is USA
I'm from Nigeria and have been living in the USA for 12 years but i go to Nigeria every 6 month.
Let me tell you, the very first day i came to America, i landed in New York city, i was so disappointed and wanted to go home immediately
Those fantasizing about the USA are those who haven't been to America

USA is the dangerous country in the world
Chicago is just a city in the states of Illinois, they're the murder capital of the world, Detroit is the second, California is the third

The number of murders that occur in Chicago and Los Angeles in a year is greater than the number of murders that happens in every country in this world put together
baba, talking from experience. hope your not illegal immigrant because you talk like you have no basic human rights there or you live sort of slavery life,hmm

10 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by EROMS38(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2016
I luv dis...fire for fire
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by anonimi: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2016
adioolayi:
I love this...USA is not safe for the blacks..yes!

Africa WAS so safe for blacks that there own brethren captured and sold them massively as slaves to oyinbos. undecided
Africa IS so safe for blacks that many able-bodied youths risk deaths in the desert or the Mediterranean Sea to become VOLUNTARY slaves in oyinbo land while forming diaspora.
When shall WE have some sense and real dignity for ourselves by working our asses off to make our own place better?
When

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by basadenet: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=anonimi post=49905264]WE, Africans are a bunch of jokers. grin
Whoever takes us serious when we are ourselves a bunch of highly UNSERIOUS people
As they are typing the USELESS memo by the CONTINENTAL body, many of our leaders looters and their family/friends are being paid by those same looters to travel and stay in the US. shocked
Has anyone seen the Organisation of American States, OAS issue a Travel Warning?
Is it not each COUNTRY that issues such?

Meanwhile, those who are interested may wish to note that the AU building was financed, built and to be maintained by CHINESE people. embarassed
We are so shameless, walahi!
Shameless!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537 [/quote

Modern slavery of out time. Common chinko in Naija.

4 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by SpitsOnYoruba: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2016
ccollins:
baba, talking from experience. hope your not illegal immigrant because you talk like you have no basic human rights there or you live sort of slavery life,hmm

Shut up
What is so special about the USA that will make me be illegal here without going back to my country ??

And you didn't read where i wrote that i come back to Nigeria every 6 months
I know you haven't been abroad, how will an illegal immigrant go to Nigeria and still come back to America ??

Ignorant goat

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2016
Kexorcist:
The great irony is that the cities it says to avoid for danger are majority black.
Hehehe what a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by SpitsOnYoruba: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2016
Kexorcist:
The great irony is that the cities it says to avoid for danger are majority black.

Blacks in Charlotte NC ??

*Spits

Blacks in Milwaukee ??

*Spits again

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by DonCmos: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2016
anonimi:
WE, Africans are a bunch of jokers. grin
Whoever takes us serious when we are ourselves a bunch of highly UNSERIOUS people
As they are typing the USELESS memo by the CONTINENTAL body, many of our leaders looters and their family/friends are being paid by those same looters to travel and stay in the US. shocked
Has anyone seen the Organisation of American States, OAS issue a Travel Warning?
Is it not each COUNTRY that issues such?

Meanwhile, those who are interested may wish to note that the AU building was financed, built and to be maintained by CHINESE people. embarassed
We are so shameless, walahi!
Shameless!!!

What do you mean by that??! The EU does that same thing you are blabing about. When France was being hit the EU of same continent warns of movement around and to that country and for people to report to authorities within. Same was issued again on travling warnings to Russia and Ukrain too, so stop being .......##%@&! and open your eyes to an awaken AU for doing this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by anonimi: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2016
EROMS38:
I luv dis...fire for fire

Person wey nor get matches or the alternative technologies for making fire fit do NOTHING. grin
Fire ko, alarm ni!
Bunch of joking e-diotas is what WE are.

African Union opens Chinese-funded HQ in Ethiopia
28 January 2012

More from: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-16770932

New Chinese-funded African Union HQ Inaugurated
January 28 2012

More from: http://addisababaonline.com/new-chinese-funded-african-union-hq-inaugurated/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2016
The AU needs to understand that if today slave ships docked in every major port of subsaharan Africa to take slaves to work plantations like before
Those ships will be packed full.. we will have Africans fighting to get on those ships

7 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by delzbaba(m): 11:29am On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

USA is the country where you get killed for wearing a Nike or Jordans sneakers worth only $120

20 of my classmates were killed last month for nothing

2. Don't get in trouble with anyone, buying a gun is very easy, you walk into Walmart, give them $100 and they give you a gun

3. Americans glorify violence, if you go to jail or kill someone, to them you're a God, killing you will make them feel accomplished, so don't try to argue with anyone

7. When stopped by the police, give them all your information, license, registration, proof of insurance, don't worry about going to jail if your your driving papers ain't up to date, you will spend only 1 hour in jail and you will be bailed with $65

8. American police are trigger happy, do whatever they tell you to do, don't argue, in fact lay on the floor immediately they ask you to

9. Americans talk too much like women, don't waste your precious time talking with them

I'm from Nigeria and have been living in the USA for 12 years but i go to Nigeria every 6 month.

Let me tell you, the very first day i came to America, i landed in New York city, i was so disappointed and wanted to go home immediately

USA is the most dangerous country in the world
Chicago is just a city in the states of Illinois, they're the murder capital of the world, Detroit is the second, California is the third

I've seen about 200 murders in the USA but i haven't seen any murder when i was in Nigeria, how is Nigeria or Africa dangerous ??

The number of murders that occur in Chicago and Los Angeles in a year is greater than the number of murders that happens in every country in this world put together
you are talking dangerous america,but your name is more inciting than any thing I've seen..

8 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

USA is the country where you get killed for wearing a Nike or Jordans sneakers worth only $120

I've seen about 200 murders in the USA but i haven't seen any murder when i was in Nigeria, how is Nigeria or Africa dangerous ??

100/100

Americans are Ignorant and egoistic

4 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by HomeOfMe(f): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

So all the positive and good side of America that we watch on cable satellite are just what they want us to see? But their economy is much much better than Africa's.

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by ccollins(m): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Shut up
What is so special about the USA that will make me be illegal here without going back to my country ??

And you didn't read where i wrote that i come back to Nigeria every 6 months
I know you haven't been abroad, how will an illegal immigrant go to Nigeria and still come back to America ??

Ignorant goat
I don't engaged immaturely with insults,shows U as a liar . I stated a simple fact since you know better through your experiences over there. what is also good about Nigeria? why go there of there is nothing good about usa. stop being sterotyped due to your sorry state and experiences in usa, ur not only nigerian over there. how dare U generalise the whole americans as talking as women or discouraged people from engaging in what they want .if they glorify muderers. oya, carry guns and kill publicly now,so we see if your sorry ass will not be in life imprisonment and even deported, rubbish

8 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by ccollins(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2016
HomeOfMe:
So all the positive and good side of America that we watch on cable satellite are just what they want us to see? But their economy is much much better than Africa's.
don't mind the retard, he is trying to mislead people here but he lives there and comes back only for ordinary holidays

6 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by ccollins(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2016
ydass:

100/100

Americans are Ignorant and egoistic
he hates Americans who are far civilized than his people could ever be and typically a rational person who are free-thinkers and democrats, he hates such. hence his campaign of calumny on a Nigerian forum.. his brains tell him nigerians are saints??

3 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2016
ccollins:
Shey those blacks that died for nothing don't have human right?
We are talking about us citizens killed for nothing by us police talk less of immigrants

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by SpitsOnYoruba: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2016
ccollins:
I don't engaged immaturely with insults,shows U as a liar . I stated a simple fact since you know better through your experiences over there. what is also good about Nigeria? why go there of there is nothing good about usa. stop being sterotyped due to your sorry state and experiences in usa, ur not only nigerian over there. how dare U generalise the whole americans as talking as women or discouraged people from engaging in what they want .if they glorify muderers. oya, carry guns and kill publicly now,so we see if your sorry ass will not be in life imprisonment and even deported, rubbish
Dumb ass
I haven't experienced any bad thing because i respect my self
I can't bring my gun to the public and begin shooting people because, I'm African and i wasn't raised with guns, i also value my freedom
You are naturally stupid, you can't deport a Nigerian who lived in the USA for 12 years
If you live in the USA for 5 years, you become a citizen and you can never ever be deported
I still go back to the USA because my wife lives there

Dumb fucck

6 Likes

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

The police will kill innocent people and at the end of the day, no charges, no jail sentence, there will still be in the police force

As for the citizens, A child doesn't know who his father is because his father is in jail and will never get out, the child will have kids before the age of 23 and before the age of 27, he commits a murder and gets a 70 years prison sentence, the cycle continues and never stops
Killing people is nothing to them

So you that spits on a whole tribe is giving advice? How are you better than those you spit on?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by dallyemmy: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays / Nigerian Student In UK Drowns In Canada While On School Trip (Photos) / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.