Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) (38707 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / My Visit To Laguna Beach In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
1—
We wanted to visit the beach, Landmark was the target, but when I realised we had to pre book- scratched that. Checked the distance to Laguna/Barracuda. Laguna seemed closer, so we settled for that. Got to discover they are all close though.

I’ve previously been to;

-MOIST BEACH IN ONIRU
-LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA

Elegushi and Atican, though undocumented.

Laguna is a private beach at the far end of Lekki/Ajah axis, right next to Atican Beach. It is a small serene beach, so don’t come with grand plans.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2020

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2020

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2020

5 Likes

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2020

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2020

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
Anything like private beach in naija.

You mean beach where they use bamboo to divide a public beach so that they can ask 1000 naira for gate fee.

God knows that many things are scam in Nigeria.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2020

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Froshloaded: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Poco you went without me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Froshloaded:
Poco you went without me. undecided

No vex, next time we would go together. grin

thebosstrevor1:

You mean beach where they use bamboo to divide a public beach so that they can ask 1000 naira for gate fee.

Lol. Very true. Heard Landmark is exclusive though. Ilashe is another one that I heard is private too, but my problem is crossing water to get there.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
I am here for the pictures.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

i swear.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Chumachu:
I am here for the pictures.

My remaining pictures are not posting. Be like I done too post, let me wait small, I’ll continue.

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Did you take those pictures yourself?Nice pictures
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Did you take those pictures yourself?Nice pictures

Hahahaha! Yes I took all the pictures myself, except the one in the opening post. Thanks sis. I guess my photography is getting better. cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Twoclans(f): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lovely pictures kwin Poco wink

I hope one day I can overcome my fear of water and visit a beach again.I always have this feeling one mami water will come and carry me .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Froshloaded: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
pocohantas:

No vex, next time we would go together. grin

Okay...
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Twoclans:
Lovely pictures kwin Poco wink

I hope one day I can overcome my fear of water and visit a beach again.I always have this feeling one mami water will come and carry me .

Just avoid the water like I do. Enjoy the breeze and scenery, you’ll be fine. After all, na who water see im leg, e go carry. cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by CaptainMitch: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
So beautiful, whenever I visit Lagos, will visit this place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
The scenery is beautiful! smiley

12 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Uyi168: 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Why u nor show us the face well..

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by powerkey: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
pocohantas:

My remaining pictures are not posting. Be like I done too post, let me wait small, I’ll continue.

cheesy cheesy

Pocco nawaooo, you go chop alone when you for go with me to help your ministry?

Abeg change oooo....

Anyway, when are you visiting another side?
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:07am On Nov 30, 2020
powerkey:

Pocco nawaooo, you go chop alone when you for go with me to help your ministry?

Abeg change oooo....

Anyway, when are you visiting another side?

But I don’t need help in food ministry na. I can consume all myself. Soon...most likely Landmark.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ishilove: 1:51am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:
7—The Beach…

Some pictures of the water, really strong waves.
That second picture is so beautiful.
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Ishilove: 1:53am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:
4— Arrival/Lounging

The sun looks hot enough to give heat stroke
Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Mindlog: 2:24am On Nov 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Just avoid the water like I do. Enjoy the breeze and scenery, you’ll be fine. After all, na who water see im leg, e go carry. cheesy

Do any of the beaches offer scuba diving and jet skiing?

And by the way, you have certainly used the evening newspaper bait to draw 'em in like pheromone trap that attracts the male fruit flies. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Looks like a good place for lovey lovey stuvs with all the horses and shiit but hallelujah, son of man can spot a good local bar with cognacs. cheesy

Good job Poco.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Laguna Beach Club, Lagos (Pictures) by Petyprincess(f): 5:00am On Nov 30, 2020
Nice picture poco but I'm here to see azz photo grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

USA Visa Applicants To Submit 5 Years Of Social Media Activities / VIDEO: Edo Girls Hustling In Italy Farm, Gossiping While Waiting For Customer / "They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.