Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (10643 Views)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) / Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2016
histemple:

You are correct! And the story of how that partnership produced a president that brought unprecedented hardship to the land.
That one he omitted .
Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OYAY(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2016
Nice piece from Asiwaju himself!!!

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2016
the lord be with your spirit;
*A reading from the Holy Gospel according to Tinubu*
Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by wiseoneking: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2016
seunmsg:
Great one from Asiwaju. The story of how he partnered with Buhari to defeat an incumbent president for the very first time in Nigeria's history will be told to generations yet unborn.
And now you are enjoying the out come of buhari/tinubu as you are Under BONDAGE now in this Govt. He defeated him to be taking as slave by the northern people that he helped. Where is Tinubu today? Used and dumped. I Weep for him and his people.
Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mufasa27(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2016
futmxconnectn:
Pls show me some love, my wife just delivered a bouncing baby boy. To God be the glory.
Egbon, shey make I drop my number make you Holla me on the naming ceremony, so I go fit cum Chao rice for your side grin

CONGRATULATIONS BRO!!!
Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2016
wiseoneking:
And now you are enjoying the out come of buhari/tinubu as you are Under BONDAGE now in this Govt. He defeated him to be taking as slave by the northern people that he helped. Where is Tinubu today? Used and dumped. I Weep for him and his people.

Weep for yourself and your people and stop crying more than the bereaved. Disagreement between political elites should not be your concern. I am a proud Nigerian. I am not a slave and neither am I in any bondage. If you are in slavery and bondage, I am really sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ephi123(f): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2016
Saintp:
The best way to launder PMB's image positively is by getting positive results on the ground.
PMB should work on making positive impact that are clearly seen and felt in the country
and beware of this image laundering washy washy books. when he has done that, then books about him will make sense.
who book epp?

You have said it all. Let his works speak for him.
Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ephi123(f): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2016
He hasn't gone halfway on his tenure he is writing book, meanwhile we can't point at any thing tangible he's achieved. Talk about misplaced priorities.
Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by histemple: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2016
seunmsg:

It is too early to come to such a conclusion. The current government still have up till 2019 to get things right. Till then, we should be optimistic.

Advising Nigerians to be optimistic in this era is akin to advising a poor man to be humble as if he had another option.

The only option Nigerians have is to be optimistic, but remember that these optimistic people are been buried everyday because hunger killed them.

So, do you have another advice for those who are dead?
Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by davidif: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2016
If leadership is challenging then why don't you better yourself and read books. There are books that one can read when they are going through challenging situations like;

The Road Less Traveled https://www.amazon.com/Road-Less-Traveled-Timeless-Traditional/dp/0743243153

Wooden: A Lifetime of Observations and Reflections on and Off the Court
https://www.amazon.com/Wooden-Lifetime-Observations-Reflections-Court/dp/0809230410

The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
https://www.amazon.com/The-Obstacle-Is-Way-Timeless/dp/1591846358?tag=bisafetynet-20

Its so sad that a lot of Nigerians don't like reading books to better themselves. A leader should be reading at least 6 books a year. If our leaders did such Naija would probably be in a better place today.

Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by davidif: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2016
Another great book

Re: Challenges Of Leadership In Nigeria: A Review By Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by crimeboss: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
in politics u trust no one, like saraki and his father comes to mind, right now all he can do is be a mole in the party, being among them can create the desired effect to kill off the monster he help create, that now wants to turn him into a prey by destroying his influence by rendering him politically impotent before 2019 in the sw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Protesters Storm Edo Assembly Over Eletricity Theft Bill, Pelt Speaker's Image / Court Will Decide El-zakzaky’s Fate, Presidency Tells Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.