Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k (1845 Views)

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by iyoha240: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
I am currently having 100k with me, pls which profitable business can i venture in with the money?

PLS MODS HELP ME MOVE THIS TO FROMT PAGE I NEED HUGE RESPONCE

seun, lalasclaclaca
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Okwori12(m): 6:38am On Oct 04, 2016
You can do the following 1. Honey Business 2. Screen printing 3. Graphics Business 4. Bulksms business
YOU can call me for free consultation if you like any of the above.

1 Like

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Pidggin(f): 6:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Bottled groundnut business
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Hello .. I don't think those people above me gave you a clear answer.

[color=#99000]Start an importation business[/color]

Illustration : Importation business dosent mean you have to connect with someone abroad,then when your goods arrives in nigeria,you quickly go to the worf and clear it. No

I will show you a website where you can order things that are most needed in nigeria cheap.

From that website,you can order example : A Laptop of N25,000,but in Nigeria,its sold N40,000 to N45,000. Then you can sell your own N35k and people will rush it.. There are many things to import from these site.

That's what I mean by importation business.
You will become rich,if really you Have N100k and if you're ready to venture in this business.

I would have started mine,but am still a student and I don't have such capital.

My dear,if you're ready quote me and I will drop my contact.

God bless you!
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Nteogwuija(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mrnothing:

Illustration : Importation business dosent mean you have to connect with someone abroad,then when your goods arrives in nigeria,you quickly go to the worf and clear it. No

I will show you a website where you can order things that are most needed in nigeria cheap.

From that website,you can order example : A Laptop of N25,000,but in Nigeria,its sold N40,000 to N45,000. Then you can sell your own N35k and people will rush it.. There are many things to import from these site.

You will become rich,if really you Have N100k and if you're ready to venture in this business.

God bless you!
Can we talk this is my WhatsApp number 07038023809. THANKS
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by iyoha240: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mrnothing:

God bless you!

Drop ur number
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 17, 2016
iyoha240:

Drop ur number
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by harlee(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Mrnothing:

God bless you!
am also interested,08061699807
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by bharkarh(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2016
Mrnothing:

God bless you!
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2016
Mrnothing:

God bless you!
Hook me up too..07035253890....WhatsApp only pls
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by TracyARoyalty: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED!

START A PART/FULL TIME BUSINESS WITH ORIFLAME COSMETICS

Earn 250k Monthly With Great Incentives.
Still seeking ORIFLAME Independent Consultants in NIGERIA:

Requirements:
- N2,990 registration fee.

- Can be Male or Female .

- Must be Passionate about beauty and helping others succeed.

- Must be willing to learn about our products.

- Business minded and living in any part of Nigeria.

HOW TO APPLY

REGISTER DIRECTLY ON http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=137324 and
Text NAME, LOCATION and PHONE NUMBER to 08087693507

WHAT YOU GET UPON REGISTRATION

+++ A welcome pack with a CATALOGUE, BROCHURE, and registration forms

+++ Access to over 1000 best-selling products from the Oriflame web store

+++ Partake in the ongoing Oriflame Welcome Program

+++ Get Listed as a consultant on Oriflame SWEDEN WEBPAGE with your own customised page

+++ Exclusive access to our online training programs

+++ Be a member of the Oriflame Academy

HOW IT WORKS
1. A free consultant profile will be created for you

2. A personalized online shopping account will also be created for you

3. Log into your account and select products of your choice

4. Check out and send your payment directly to Oriflame Nigeria account. Your products and welcome kit will arrive within 2 to 5 days from the day payment is received

5. Get trained on the products and how they work right here. You purchase at a 23% discounted rate and then serve as a consultant for the company, that makes it convenient for local clients in your area to easily access the products without waiting or paying first. The clients can easily collect the items and pay in person.

You benefit from profit of up to N5000/item and monthly commission of up to 250k from new reps, etc (ADDITIONAL POP UP DISCOUNTS TOO!!) Imagine someone doing FULL TIME
For more info, call the no. above

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by EXICON(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
There are several options before you.
But you determine based on some considerations / factors like Interest, Passion, etc.

But if i will advise, you can try your hands on mini-importation ,as someone has rightly said.

All the best in your endeavors!
You will succeed!
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Helivesinme73(f): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mrnothing:

God bless you!
.pls add me up,07039202727
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Dsimple: 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mrnothing:

God bless you!
Hello
please am interested too can you please add me up thanks
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by michaelo2(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
invest in bitcoin
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by MajorGain(m): 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
start a cooking gas home delivery service... http://www.nairastream.com/cooking-gas-home-supply-business/
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Mofolashe: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
U can venture into d oil&gas biz to earn real cash,if u want to know how reach me on 08160840562
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by athorello(m): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Mofolashe:
U can venture into d oil&gas biz to earn real cash,if u want to know how reach me on 08160840562
How's this done?
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by benz33(m): 3:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Mrnothing:

God bless you!

Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by chudavez123: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2016
iyoha240:

Drop ur number
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by harlee(m): 8:04am On Oct 18, 2016
The fact is no one is willing to help,everyone wants a cut in the profit,just because u gave out some advice..naija sha
#smh
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Goldenhoney: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Mofolashe:
PLS I LIKE TO KNOW
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by sammyhands: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Mrnothing:

God bless you!

lets talk business email sammyhands1620@yahoo.com or send your number I will call
Re: Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 100k by Famzer: 12:56am On Oct 17, 2018
iyoha240:
I am currently having 100k with me, pls which profitable business can i venture in with the money?

PLS MODS HELP ME MOVE THIS TO FROMT PAGE I NEED HUGE RESPONCE

seun, lalasclaclaca
This book will help you

(1) (Reply)

Get Miraculous Growth To Your Business Today / Any Latest About Mcash? / Sending Money To Rep. Of Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.