Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? (5363 Views)

Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Hedonistically: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Every where I go to - every random bar or lounge, street corner, academic setting of so called intellectuals, or corporate forum... it appears that most Yoruba people are adamant that Buhari is working. It is almost unbelievable. Now I understand why some people accuse them of being political and social slaves to the North.

What has Buhari done for Yorubaland to deserve such extreme level of zombie-like followership?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Cos they believe Buhari is a good and honest man. . . . Which he really is.

24 Likes

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Emmaoga: 12:39am On Oct 04, 2016
you can't be n*ked and start chasing/pursuing a p*nis cutter.

so tell me of what use is a man whose p*nis has been cutted off and held by someone. won't you be loyal, obey and support the person holding your p*nis so that he won't destroy it.

I think I tried with my explanation without calling names.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2016
N

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by CecyAdrian(f): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Buhari is a good man and not only the Yoruba's love him even an average Igbo man does love him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Jengem: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2016
They hate jonathan and south south people running the country because of what they read in jagaban media and general stoopidity

Not all yorubas but those that think themselves to be elite meanwhile maybe they have one rich distant relative who paid their school fees and dropped small coins for their father

The real torubas of pedigree dont support the charade

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 04, 2016
To save faces because they are in this failure together. They help made him president, it is their duty to defend his failure. It is a task that must be accomplish.

Can you give me 1 like? If you think I'm correct and 1 share If you think I'm wrong

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by ycat: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2016
Because we have integrity and are honest. We love to try something new if the old isn't good. We are patient and want the govt to succeed. We know we have to give Buhari time to work, unlike those of you who want Nigeria to fail because you have nothing to lose, it's you the real and true slaves that always pray for the ship to sink cos you are already drowning. Buhari has his own problem but your people have even worse and we just can't pull the country down because of that, his scorecard will be given in 2019, and we Yoruba will take advantage of what happens then to either continue with him or find another path. So face your problem and play your own. No matter what you do or the number of these kind of thread, you will never be able to figure it out.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by StarPlayer: 1:56am On Oct 04, 2016
Hedonistically:

Every where I go to - every random bar or lounge, street corner, academic setting of so called intellectuals, or corporate forum... it appears that most Yoruba people are adamant that Buhari is working. It is almost unbelievable. Now I understand why some people accuse them of being political and social slaves to the North.

What has Buhari done for Yorubaland to deserve such extreme level of zombie-like followership?
The question is what did the otueke drunkard do for the igbo people that made them pro corruption crusaders supporting criminality all the time?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2016
The reason is simply. Yoruba people want to see a New Nigeria. They understand that, the economic hardship were as a result of stealing is not corruption.

1. They shun ethnicity and support the Honest one, who has no ill will against anybody. And they, who hate Buhari are only doing so Not because of hardship, but Hatred for a Hausa Man and some of them is hatred for Muslim.

2. They lose election for the first time in 16years and they cannot handle defeat.

3. Because today Stealing is Corruption.

God bless Yoruba people.

And God Bless The bayajidda of Daura, the slayer and nightmare of the chest beaters Igbos/kanu. The destroyer of Boko Haram and Niger Delta Scavengers. The eradicator and executioner of Shia terroris/Zazzaki.

Ladies And Gentle Men Please Welcome The Incorruptible man of integrity and the"MENE NUALE 1 OF OGONI KINGDOM" MENE NUALE ( "a king that brings good things home". ) the respected son of Ogoni Land.

President Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of The federal republic of Nigeria, His Excellence Field Marshall Muhammad Adamu Okechikwu Buhari. Grand Commander of the Federal Republic.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by arresa: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Hedonistically:

Abeg show us the polling data you compiled across Yoruba and Hausa land that that says Yoruba people support PMB than Hausa people.

Don't bother to show us anything sha, we know you pulled that ipob trash out of your arses... grin

25 Likes

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by arresa: 2:13am On Oct 04, 2016
StarPlayer:
The question is what did the otueke drunkard do for the igbo people that made them pro corruption crusaders supporting criminality all the time?

Wonderful question... grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by GoodofNaija: 2:53am On Oct 04, 2016
StarPlayer:

Epic!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by agabusta: 2:54am On Oct 04, 2016
Hedonistically:

The yorubas are patient and and not led by arrogant hastiness.

They supported him and will patiently assess him at the end of his tenure. And not a year into his administration. They are more academic than that.

I can vividly remember when Buhari just came in and the bombing activities of boko haram was on the increase, radio stations' call-in programs were bombarded by people wishing the country doom, they were all over abusing and laughing at Buhari claiming he was incompetent to end boko despite promising to do so.

A good number of them even turned liars claiming Buhari said he'll end boko haram in 2 weeks, some said 2 months, others 4months just to justify their unreasonable criticism of him.

A lot of patient people held their peace. And after a while the Buhari led FG was able to curtail the bombing spree and also succeeded in cutting boko haram to size. In the end, the patient quiet observers saw the result, and ticked that.

Till date, those unreasonable critiques have still not deemed it fit to commend PMB for successfully destabilising boko haram. When it suits their evil propanganda, they will say he is incompetent in achieving victory over boko haram, later when they see him succeeding, these evil people will then claim again that he is succeeding because he himself is boko haram; what a confused set of hate-filled beings. May their wailing continue.

Now enter the economic recession and inflation. They are all over again, on radio call-in programs, social media, print media, etc. Abusing Buhari and calling him incompetent. Their brain has refused to acknowledge that the economy was already spiralling downwards before the man took over.

Their brain equally failed to process the fact that a country cannot be taken out of recession in 1/2 months; and that other oil giants like Venezuela, Qatar, Russia and others are also facing a recession. And in addition to the global problem, Nigeria is facing disruptions by corrupt renegades in the Niger Delta masking as freedom fighters.

Reasonable and intelligent people don't run into conclusion by the prevailing circumstances. The yorubas have demonstrated civility and intelligence in their current disposition to Buhari. It is at the end of his tenure who is right will be obvious, not at the middle.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by LoveDecay(m): 3:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Did you run any statistical analysis ?

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by ikechu1: 3:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Yorubas can make as much excuses as they like..we all know the truth.

Op they support Buhari more than anybody including the North because of the exact thing Daniel1990 stated.....to SAVE FACE!!!!.

They told the nation that Buhari is the messiah that's coming to save the country.
They helped him promise ridiculous, unachievable feat to decieve people.
While doing that, they went around claiming 'political sophisficated' and it's their sophistication have helped them decipher that Buhari is the perfect speciemen for the country's growth.
In addition, they gave the lie that Buhari is an honest, uncorrected leader

Fast forward to now, everything their so called "political high mind" proved to be a load of delusional Bullsh1t. Thus far, Buhari has shown to be the worst president in Nigerian history. His ministries are all inept and incompetent.
To top it all off, the so called "honest, uncorrupt man" ended up being the worst in terms of corruption. Despite the nation in recession, they are still looting likewise his minister.

In other words, yoruba are trying so desperately to sell the image that Buhari is working despite the obvious truth and reality staring at them is because they are desperate to save their face. Since they are the only southern group that fell for Buhari scam, they don't want to show there was a reason all the people they supported in the past failed in the polls. Their so called "political sophistication" they self claimed have thus far been shown to be a load of delusional Bullshit

Not only that, based on their act whenever any SS or SE leader get praised on this forum....how they invade it and start doing some unnecessary dicks measuring thus far shows how Immature and tribalistic they are....they have a huge inferiority complex when it comes to other southern group based on their act thus, like someone said their hatred the give credit to other southern plays a role on their support for buhari. They rather give Buhari delusional applause of progress than give GEJ (anot her southern leader) accolades. Like they are extremely tribalistic. Have you not notice that the only minister in GEJ cabinet that they support was actually one of their own...everybody else they attack even if it's other nation leaders praising them.

Both Daniel1990 and Jengem are accurate in what they said

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by azimibraun: 3:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Yorubas supporting Buhari should not be surprising to any above 18yr old at all. Yorubas are essentially progressives and President Buhari is a reformist. You can hardly have these two disagree. What should worry any 18+ Nigerian is why has the Igboman from the south east cried more than the berieved Ijaw/urhobo/Itsekiri/Ikwere/Calabari people of the south-south? What is the ideological meeting point of the igboman and the Ijawman? I am quite sure the church will not be used as the round becouse this discussion is clearly on "Political Economy" and " Political Alliances"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by fulanimafia: 5:36am On Oct 04, 2016
agabusta:

The yorubas are patient and and not led by arrogant hastiness.

They supported him and will patiently assess him at the end of his tenure. And not a year into his administration. They are more academic than that.

I can vividly remember when Buhari just came in and the bombing activities of boko haram was on the increase, radio stations' call-in programs were bombarded by people wishing the country doom, they were all over abusing and laughing at Buhari claiming he was incompetent to end boko despite promising to do so.

A good number of them even turned liars claiming Buhari said he'll end boko haram in 2 weeks, some said 2 months, others 4months just to justify their unreasonable criticism of him.

A lot of patient people held their peace. And after a while the Buhari led FG was able to curtail the bombing spree and also succeeded in cutting boko haram to size. In the end, the patient quiet observers saw the result, d ticked that.

Till date, those unreasonable critiques have still not deemed it fit to commend PMB for successfully destabilising boko haram. When it suits their evil propanganda, they will say he is incompetent in achieving victory over boko haram, later when they see him succeeding, these evil people will then claim again that he is succeeding because he himself is boko haram; what a confused set of hate-filled beings. May their wailing continue.

Now enter the economic recession and inflation. They are all over again, on radio call-in programs, social media, print media, etc. Abusing Buhari and calling him incompetent. Their brain has refused to acknowledge that the economy was already spiralling downwards before the man took over.

Their brain equally failed to process the fact that a country cannot be taken out of recession in 1/2 months; and that other oil giants like Venezuela, Qatar, Russia and others are also facing a recession. And in addition to the global problem, Nigeria is facing disruptions by corrupt renegades in the Niger Delta masking as freedom fighters.

Reasonable and intelligent people don't run into conclusion by the prevailing circumstances. The yorubas have demonstrated civility and intelligence in their current disposition to Buhari. It is at the end of his tenure who is right will be obvious, not at the middle.

I would just end up repeating this post if I type the epistle I had planned, because you have said all that's needed to be said on this issue.

In a nutshell, Yorubas are smarter and less disposed to politics of emotion than the heartbroken iPods. Only those either ravaged by ethno religious sentiments or plagued with an intellectual handicap will be blind to what caused this present situation and the sincere efforts being put in by the President and his team to pull us out of this downward spiral.

At the end of the day, the SW stands to be the greatest southern beneficiary of this government as evidenced by the numerous federal projects and concessions all over the region, thus, I'd say the support of the Yoruba nation is well placed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by mikolo80: 5:37am On Oct 04, 2016
Hedonistically:

he got rid of gej and PDP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by agabusta: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

I would just end up repeating this post if I type the epistle I had planned, because you have said all that's needed to be said on this issue.

In a nutshell, Yorubas are smarter and less disposed to politics of emotion than the heartbroken iPods. Only those either ravaged by ethno religious sentiments or plagued with an intellectual handicap will be blind to what caused this present situation and the sincere efforts being put in by the President and his team to pull us out of this downward spiral.

At the end of the day, the SW stands to be the greatest southern beneficiary of this government as evidenced by the numerous federal projects and concessions all over the region, thus, I'd say the support of the Yoruba nation is well placed.

Thanks! You see, it's quite interesting to see how a whole 90% of a people are so disposed to emotions and sentiments. Engage anyone of them in a discussion and before you know it, they are already foaming in the mouth because of Buhari.

I can remember long ago I think in 2012 that I engaged in a political discussion with a lady (from the haters of PMB) and suggested that Nigeria should give Buhari a chance in 2015, I was amazed at her reaction. She was just raking and raking that infact that the "Buhari will die before 2015".

I could not even talk, as I never imagined such level of hatred from such a cute lady. It's really saddening. And calls for research.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Abeymills(m): 6:01am On Oct 04, 2016
It's only cursed hypocrites yorubas that will still suport dis dullard selfish clueles president even after destroying our economy d beauty of it all is dat they are paying dearly 4 thier actions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by fulanimafia: 6:09am On Oct 04, 2016
agabusta:

Thanks! You see, it's quite interesting to see how a whole 90% of a people are so disposed to emotions and sentiments. Engage anyone of them in a discussion and before you know it, they are already foaming in the mouth because of Buhari.

I can remember long ago I think in 2012 that I engaged in a political discussion with a lady (from the haters of PMB) and suggested that Nigeria should give Buhari a chance in 2015, I was amazed at her reaction. She was just raking and raking that infact that the "Buhari will die before 2015".

I could not even talk, as I never imagined such level of hatred from such a cute lady. It's really saddening. And calls for research.

Their hatred is unfortunately yet laughably a waste of emotion because iPods have found a perfect match in PMB cheesy

The way he ignores their shenanigans is enough to make an onion cry. He seems even more fueled by their hatred than they are pained at his aloofness at their plight. It's now to the degree that they feel they have to hide behind Ijaw criminals and support their sabotage for their frustration to have any relevance in the Presidency. Pathetic.

Regardless of their antics, PMB will continue to lead Nigeria to greatness after pulling us out of this economic dungeon built by 16 years of failed PDP leadership and gated by the tenure of the corrupt and incompetent Jogogoro.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by TPAND(f): 6:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Stupidity my friend. It's called stupidity.

My test for mediocrity is when I see a young vibrant throwing fences in support of Buhari, and even wishing the guy wins 2019 election and be there with his cluelessness till 2023.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by fr3do(m): 6:13am On Oct 04, 2016
na them help am get power, en phuck ups na their phuck up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by CowHard: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Some Yorubas are really incredible... claiming sophistication on empty stomach just the same way Awolowo did only to be stripped at the end.

Some of them ask what Gej did for the Igbos that make us like and support him.... quite funny and ridiculous question.

Well it's on record that Gej open Igbo land to the rest of the world by giving us an international Airport.... what others denied us for ages. even if this is the only thing we benefited from the government of Jonathan, it's enough to praise him.

Now the question I have for the Yorubas is this... If igbos are wrong in supporting Jonathan who could only give them an international airport, what did Obasanjo did for the Yorubas in his 8 uninterrupted years that make you guys adore him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Xway(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2016
Daniel1990:
To save faces because they are in this failure together. They help made him president, it is their duty to defend his failure. It is a task that must be accomplish.

Can you give me 1 like? If you think I'm correct and 1 share If you think I'm wrong

Guy this people can definately supports the lucifer devil if he should show up in human form to praise this useless government, they will definately support him....

What a useless tr****b.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by KwaraRat: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Denial is a Nijeriyan[/size]

The human mind has a primitive ego defense mechanism that negates all realities that produce too much stress for the brain to handle. It’s called Denial.

For eons mankind evolved and stumbled around in the midst of great catastrophic disasters and were once considered staple food for predators.

We survived the ice age not because we were able to adapt physically or develop necessary skills to cope with the great shift in climate but because our brains blocked off existential and impending doom ahead of us. Rather than focus on the daunting task ahead we chose daily chores and tasks from finding shelter, food and whatnot. We essentially survived because we played the ostrich and carried on as if there was no problem. This is one of the only benefits to which self denial can grant the human existence.

Keep Calm & Carry On

Mankind has always found denial as a necessary defense mechanism in dealing with Armageddon. We keep postponing the date and with that we have grown more arrogant. With arrogance comes pride and with pride comes a great fall.

Denial is thus a critical part of the human coping mechanism. A sort of bio delay switch that keeps us from flicking the suicide button.

I will thus define denial as the degree of optimism.

While it is good to have an optimistic view on life it will be foolhardy to negate reality and facts to the foreground in dealing with a challenge.

Nigerians are by far the most optimistic people. They have no choice on this. It is either they keep on hoping and denying the daunting challenges they face daily or they end up going mad.

We have all read the Stats that states that well over 40% of Lagosians face one form of mental disorder. If it were not for denial in the form of hope we can rightly predict the chances of majority of Lagosians will be roaming the streets outright mad.

Bearing this in mind, we see Nigerians still hoping and denying the realities on ground.

They deny the ongoing islamization agenda even in the midst of a jihadist campaign raging in the north east. They are quick to accept the official narrative from the buhari govt that the ongoing genocide by fulani herdsmen is the handwork of Libyans.

This is inspite of all solid facts ,evidence and historical antecedents that proves that there is indeed a northern islamization agenda.

Foolishly they still deny reality.
Your average Nijeriyan is no different than a wildebeest herd.

Constantly harassed by larger Predators day and night, the herbivores of the Serengeti have always appeared to live a terrorised life when viewed from a human perspective. But contrary to how we humans see the large games of the savanah, the harassment they constantly face from hyenas and lions are more of a nuisance to them as their primary concern is to find suitable grazing fields and get down to the business of procreation.

This is God's grand design for animals of prey. They exist in constant denial of the threats that loom beyond the tall golden grass. Without that denial, the wildebeest will probably not bother grazing talk more of procreating.

I see a lot of self induced myopia instigated by a mind in denial among Nijeriyans especially among those who I expect to know better. For some reason the threat is so overwhelming that the simply wish it away and where it appears inevitable they resort to hope as a final solace. "It can't happen to me and my family"; "It is not our portion". These are what herded or animals in a group, flock or school of fish rely on as a last defence mechanism. The strength of numbers and the sacrifice of those in the outer realms of the herd gives the members solace.

So in so many ways, those who refuse to see the reality are those who are in denial of the threat and who arrogate a sense of immunity from the same threat on the very hope that some others will have to be sacrificed for them to live.

This is the life of a rat and not a man.

On Niger Delta Insurgency

Oil can never sustain Nigeria. It never did and it never ever will but some Nigerians still believe in the status quo even though they never benefited from the nationalization of oil wealth.

To this set of Nigerians, Oil has always been part of Nigeria's wealth and they see no way outside it. And when threats of secession and/or demands by Militants in the ND for more resource control, these same set of Denialists who have never ever benefited directly from this skewed centralized arrangement of wealth distribution that puts the Niger Delta last before other regions not minding that the wealth comes from the same Niger Delta region, we see them fretting and threatening genocide to keep the same corrupt and unjust arrangement in place.

This my friends is what Denial is all about.
https://www.nairaland.com/3384192/grand-delusions-denial

12 Likes

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by AlPeter: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Hedonistically:

..... The question is why are you so jobless and obsessed that you have start going up and down asking about the Yorubas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:38am On Oct 04, 2016
Daniel1990:

you nailed it grin...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by KwaraRat: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2016
TPAND:
Stupidity my friend. It's called stupidity.

My test for mediocrity is when I see a young vibrant throwing fences in support of Buhari, and even wishing the guy wins 2019 election and be there with his cluelessness till 2023.

More like denial.

They are like your average wash-wash victim.

They will first deny they've been duped only to later claim they were hoodwinked by some diabolical means but never will they ever accept they have been deceived.

Pride and arrogance precede a great fall.

They will rather defend their wasted vote and come 2019 they will deliberately repeat the same mistake to spite their own shadow.

But the most amusing thing is that whenever I corner a bunch of these sophisticated frogs they always remain mute only to become braggadacious on buhari when they outnumber me by at least 20 to 1.

Forget all these noise makers here.

I have encountered several yoruba NL members in real life after viewing them browsing from their phone and whenever I subtly introduce buhari and APC they always first log off from their device and stare back at me like sheep. It seems their loudmouths end on cyberspace.

I even encountered about 3 of them in a bar in Lekki spewing the same old worn trash that their APC masters now use as an excuse for their failure and when I stylishly joined the conversation from across the bar, they were so chicken sh1t they just shutup and stared back at me.

I have realised that they need their daily therapeutic group sessions of bashing Jonathan in order to console themselves on voting this failure called buhari.

They know they messed up and now all they do daily is to find a reason to defend their wasted vote.

Even here on NL one particular APC zombie was blaming GEJ for giving them no choice than to vote this disaster called buhari.

Believe me, these people struggle to hold their heads up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does The Average Yoruba Man Support Buhari Even More Than Northerners? by KwaraRat: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2016
AlPeter:
..... The question is why are you so jobless and obsessed that you have start going up and down asking about the Yorubas

Even the die hard Northerners are openly disappointed in buhari.

The question the OP is asking is amidst all the rubbish from buhari why are yorubas adamant at his gross eff ups and still behaving as if they are still on Sai Baba mode?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Have To Increase Fuel Price Again – President Buhari / HISTORY. People Of Rivers State Protested Against Biafra In London In 1968.Video / BREAKING: Northern Traders Killed In Fresh Imo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.