Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Soft - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Soft (1827 Views)

MY VISION: Time Was My Only Friend I Ever Had After My Birth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soft by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

You see...this is why guys like me never make a headway in life.. ..i never took time to think and digest before actions..
Abeg if you dey find person wey wan do ritual. try am with me o.. I dey use less...I
correct! person angry
Re: Soft by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ask your mum,, d one that brought you up, to take u back to dt hospital where u were left alone by one unserious adult. I'm sure they will still have the record of ur birth and the name dt woman that left u... And possibly her picture

1 Like

Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
hey! Shut the fucck up! I have friends in your shoes and I know how it feels. Or let's say what if am someone like you? ... So tell me, in what situation do you want to leave that women that picked you up? Bc there is no way she ain't going to know you looking for ya mama... She needs a companion now... You should be sent on exile madafuker...
We need not quarrel over this.. ..there's no way in my post that reads that I want to abandon her or leave her.. .she has always been there for me.. Why on earth would I leave her...
Re: Soft by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

We need not quarrel over this.. ..there's no way in my post that reads that I want to abandon her or leave her.. .she has always been there for me.. Why on earth would I leave her...
then why are you looking for a lost body you still refer to as mother?? As long as you aren't maltreated, you need no other family... How do you want your mama to feel?? Now that her husband is dead..or do you think she gonna understand that you aren't leaving?? The hate will build in her the moment she hears or notice this. Am seriously annoyed with you and can pull a trigger at you ... Are you better than we that decides to let go even when there are traces of us finding our goddammm roots..as long as you are doing fine, you need not to complicate your life. Or do you think finding your biological parent is just gonna be like a family gathering where you go and leave at ease...I pity your life.. Tho I still doubt this story... But with all you put up there, your search is just a wild goose chase... Think and don't listen to those advising you here, its easier giving advise when it ain't your problem...

2 Likes

Re: Soft by ouvredeparis: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
then why are you looking for a lost body you still refer to as mother?? As long as you aren't maltreated, you need no other family... How do you want your mama to feel?? Now that her husband is dead... Am seriously annoyed with you and can pull a trigger at you ... Are you better than we that decides to let go even when there are traces of us finding our goddammm roots..as long as you are doing fine, you need not to complicate your life. Or do you think finding your biological parent is just gonna be like a family gathering where you go and leave at ease...I pity your life.. Tho I still doubt this story... But with all you put up there, your search is just a wild goose chase... Think and don't listen to those advising you here, its easier giving advise when it ain't your problem...
Thanks bro... I really do appreciate your piece of advice. ... smiley
Re: Soft by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
ouvredeparis:

Thanks bro... I really do appreciate your piece of advice. ... smiley
its best you heed to it.. Try to make your self a better being than you going on an endless adventure... A step can ruin what's already good.. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Soft by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
its best you heed to it.. Try to make your self a better being than you going on an endless adventure... A step can ruin what's already good.. Peace
I love you already! Just got the best advice to give a friend in same shoes. Thanks a lot..

1 Like

Re: Soft by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
I love you already! Just got the best advice to give a friend in same shoes. Thanks a lot..
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her / I Want To Sell My Unborn Baby For Adoption / First time sex with ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.