Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her (1829 Views)

I Am Very Afraid, I Need This Advice / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong / My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by lordsterlin(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Nairalanders please I need help.
I am a 27 year old Nigerian. I have always avoided sex since I became aware of my environment and mainly because I am an under 5mins guy.
Each time I attempt to give myself such pleasure, I find out before I even approach the holy of holies, I had ejaculated and so will become as tired as anything. This situation has made me stay away from wherever such discussion is been made. A few friends think I am gay but that's the truth.

Is there anything I can do naturally to change my story?
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by NwaAmaikpe: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by successking401(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
lordsterlin:
I am a 27 year old Nigerian. I have always avoided sex since I became aware of my environment and mainly because I am an under 5mins guy.
Each time I attempt to give myself such pleasure, I find out before I even approach the holy of holies, I had ejaculated and so will become as tired as anything. This situation has made me stay away from wherever such discussion is been made. A few friends think I am gay but that's the truth.

if you can get this,try and get it.it have been of immeasurable help to many.i prepared it by myself

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by Oyindidi(f): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
Which kind ogogoro bottle be thatgrin

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by Fetula4u: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Whats in that container?
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by darlenese(f): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
hmmn I can see someone is already prescribing buruntachi abi na wetin na wetin dey that container ?

pls see a medical doctor before u end up taking drugs that will make ur dick hard for two days without "releasing "

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by Oyindidi(f): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Fetula4u:
Whats in that container?
Spermm

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by successking401(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Which kind ogogoro bottle be thatgrin
u are free to make mockery of it for all you cares.im used to such.but thank God that those that use it will take a different stand from yours any day and any time
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by Oyindidi(f): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
successking401:
u are free to make mockery of it for all you cares.im used to such.but thank God that those that use it will take a different stand from yours any day and any time
loosen up dude!
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2017
lordsterlin:

Just Change your name to Lord Belish & you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by lordsterlin(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
successking401:
if you can get this,try and get it.it have been of immeasurable help to many.i prepared it by myself

I thank you for your interest. Hope no side effect?
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by YesNo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2017
darlenese:
hmmn I can see someone is already prescribing buruntachi abi na wetin na wetin dey that container ?

pls see a medical doctor before u end up taking drugs that will make ur dick hard for two days without "releasing "

i fell off the bed reading this. it reminded me of someone who had an erection for days.. u need to see how this grown man was crying from erection pains.
Lordsterlin dont drink that thing oh. cos if anyone tells you this issue can be solved in one day or one month, NA LIE. it will take some time to work on your physical and psychological sexual fitness and with time, you will start reaching 20-30 mins.

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by sisisioge: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm, knowing how sensitive matters of seexual capability and sustainability is to men, I will restrain from laughing here. Please try to actually be with a babe you're very attracted to before you rate yourself.

In my other people's experience, its been established that the time spent on the fooireplay is a lot more fulfilling than the actual bunking. So get in that grove before bringing out the scoreboard wink
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmm, knowing how sensitive matters of seexual capability and sustainability is to men, I will restraint from laughing here. Please try to actually be with a babe you're very attracted to before you rate yourself.

In my other people's experience, [s]its been established that the time spent on the fooireplay is a lot more fulfilling than the actual bunking. So get in that grove before bringing out the scoreboard[/s] wink

Na who day lie for you. Biko, tell that person to stop lying.
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by successking401(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2017
lordsterlin:

I thank you for your interest. Hope no side effect?
no side effect.everything inside is natural
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by Kenobeteze(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2017
I used to be a 2min man b4... I tank God am now free from those moment... add me on watsapp let me share my method wit u. . 08130487054
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by vicben27(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2017
any guy that last more than five minutes on the first round is definately on some type of drug. as for me sex I don't count the first round as anything. the action starts from second round. if you can maintain your eraction after the first round don't wait/ rest just proceed to the next round brother.

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by SwacoBlackPope: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2017
It's alright smiley
vicben27:
any guy that last more than five minutes on the first round is definately on some type of drug. as for me sex I don't count the first round as anything. the action starts from second round. if you can maintain your eraction after the first round don't wait/ rest just proceed to the next round brother.
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by NairalandSARS: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2017
successking401:
no side effect.everything inside is natural

That it is natural doesn't mean it can't have side effects. Remember a snake venom is natural
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by lordsterlin(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2017
cruchenutii:

Just Change your name to Lord Belish & you will be fine.
wetin concern Lord Belish of Game of Thrones for this mata?
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by successking401(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2017
NairalandSARS:

That it is natural doesn't mean it can't have side effects. Remember a snake venom is natural
under the context of discussion here, "natural" implies that there is no additives.in addition,the herbal mixture has been in use within the family for years so I knows the medicine more than anyone.thanks for your input anyway
Re: Am Afraid, I Cant Satisfy Her by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2017
lordsterlin:

wetin concern Lord Belish of Game of Thrones for this mata?

Because your name is Lord Sterlin, can't you see? If you were Belish your Prick would be able to satisfy her grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Tell Your Spouse Everything That Goes On In Your Family? / My 87years Old Granpa Still Wants To Re-marry. / What Does NO FROST REFRIGERATOR Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.