Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten (12121 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG / Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by sekundosekundo: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
dudkko:
U are getting it all wrong. Its fg and not buhari. What he did is against the state and not buhari.

Wow! that means FG should also be held responsible for all the things that went wrong in the last administration and not GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by lordyugo: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2016
modath:

Come for me, do i have an army within a state? smiley

really baffles me how educated africans always choose to sound unenlightened cos religion nd politics
d bedrock of every society is equality, justice nd respect for d rule of law, u r presumed guilty until convicted by a competent court dats why the western world will always be far advanced cos d citizens hv faith in dr judiciary and police force to respect dr rights.
u pple should stop sounding like simpletons cos of pdp apc crap nd nobody is supporting d shites but everybodys rights should be enforced nd respected, christ

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by basadenet: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2016
This Pmb Government is intolerable and insensitive. Despite killing 300 mwmbers of this group yet you refuse to either charge El zakzaky to court nor release him. If this Government non chalant attitudes continues, another deadly group may sprang up.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2016
See ur life. So u want buhari to intervene into a case b4 the court. He can not decide. Those guys are security risks. If u are have encountered these shites personally the way they maim and brutalise people on the roads in the north b4 the leader was arrested u wont be here talking trash. If u truely know the gravity of their offences, u wont be here saying all these. If u happen to be in buhari's shoes i know u will do worse.
sekundosekundo:

Wow! that means FG should also be held responsible for all the things that went wrong in the last administration and not GEJ.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Mexyz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
dudkko:
See ur life. So u want buhari to intervene into a case b4 the court. He can not decide. Those guys are security risks. If u are have encountered these shites personally the way they maim and brutalise people on the roads in the north b4 the leader was arrested u wont be here talking trash. If u truely know the gravity of their offences, u wont be here saying all these. If u happen to be in buhari's shoes i know u will do worse.
Keep quiet there you ignorant zombie, which case is in court? Don't even talk about living in the north cause I stayed in Kaduna.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by say4gunit(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
kenny987:

El-Zakzaky has not been charged with any crime before any court. He is being held in custody without any formal charges against him. Even if he has been charged with any offence, civil protests for his release are no crimes for which citizens should be threatened or even faced with death from security agents.
He will soon be charged, by 2020 probably.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by say4gunit(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
lordyugo:

really baffles me how educated africans always choose to sound unenlightened cos religion nd politics
d bedrock of every society is equality, justice nd respect for d rule of law, u r presumed guilty until convicted by a competent court dats why the western world will always be far advanced cos d citizens hv faith in dr judiciary and police force to respect dr rights.
u pple should stop sounding like simpletons cos of pdp apc crap nd nobody is supporting d shites but everybodys rights should be enforced nd respected, christ
He is still breathing, that's enough
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by sekundosekundo: 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
dudkko:

So you mean they're more deadly than Buhari's killer squad Fulani herdsmen?. OK, continue displaying your childishness to the world.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by kenny987(f): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
say4gunit:

He will soon be charged, by 2020 probably.

Lol...so we now practice anticipatory incarceration in Nigeria? Such a shame...
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by kenny987(f): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
dudkko:

El-Zakzaky has not been charged with any crime before any court. He is being held in custody without any formal charges against him. Even if he has been charged with any offence, civil protests for his release are no crimes for which citizens should be threatened or even faced with death from security agents.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by say4gunit(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
kenny987:

Lol...so we now practice anticipatory incarceration in Nigeria? Such a shame...
He is a property of Nigerian Government until further notice.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by coolbreezy01: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Shiite in nassarawa state mean shit or faeces ooo...E.G I wan go shiite... #ijustwanttomakecommonsense
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
I wont respond to u again because u lack good manners.
Mexyz:
Keep quiet there you ignorant zombie, which case is in court? Don't even talk about living in the north cause I stayed in Kaduna.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Junior66(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
FelixCulpa:

Here is an Oxymoron.

My friend would you live in Iran? I have a ticket for you.
I woudnt live in Iran mainly because peaceful or not, an islamic country is still an islamic country. There are still governed by the dictates of Islam and sharia law. But I would sooner live in a shite controlled state than live in a sunni controlled one. A case of choosing between two devils so to say. Have I made my point now?
A small assignment for you. Make a list of 100 of the most violent religious terrorist groups you know, now group them into Shia and sunni groups, if you can find up to 20 violent shite groups there, send me that free ticket to Iran, I will gladly take it.
Mind you, in the whole of Africa, I make bold to say I do not know of any Shia terrorist group. At least none that is popular.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Emassive(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Don't mind them. You should know by now that Nigerian Zombies are not redeemable so they will hang on any anything (Host to survive their taste) to show support for a clueless Govt.
sekundosekundo:

What do you mean by 'Rubish', How can Buhari lock up somebody and refuses to bring the person to court for trial, if you say he committed crime then take him to court if found guilty send him to jail. He locked up Dasuki and at the same time refuses to bring him to court for trial. YOU CAN'T BEAT A CHILD AND STOP HIM FROM CRYING. Let us not allow religion and politics to affect our reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by Iniesman: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
sekundosekundo:

What do you mean by 'Rubish', How can Buhari lock up somebody and refuses to bring the person to court for trial, if you say he committed crime then take him to court if found guilty send him to jail. He locked up Dasuki and at the same time refuses to bring him to court for trial. YOU CAN'T BEAT A CHILD AND STOP HIM FROM CRYING. Let us not allow religion and politics to affect our reasoning.

Jonsing man. Thunder fire u.. So nnamdi kanu , femi nko. So u guys are now concern abt d law on some bastard bros dem abi. Intact make I'm die dia.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by lagosrd: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2016
sarrki:

What religion & ethnic are you talking about

Elzazaky is a know terrorist so he must face his music

Squarely.
What crime has he commited that is not pardonable. After all he never kill a soul but your masters keep freeing boko haram members and handing them over to your governors. You guys just hate the sect . That is all but you left a tiger in your neighbourhood to fraternize with.
Re: Release El-zakzaky Now Or We Storm Abuja, Shiites Threaten by XBLadez: 7:41am On Oct 05, 2016
KinkyAngela:
You and your khawarij brothers are the known terrorist and criminals.
I love what's happening to your Shiites people. Not quite long, you pioneered a bandwagon of anti-Biafra/PDP/Igbo lowlife miscreants on Nairaland, while licking Buhari's Sunni asshole as an obedient slave. You celebrated when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested and jailed and denied bail with your cronies. In fact, the only reason you created this account was to taunt Igbo people. Now the law of Karma is taking its course against you; don't even complain yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand / President Buhari Returns: Can They Now Swallow Their Words? - Presidency / Buhari, Gbajabiamila, Ugwuanyi, Sanwo-Olu Salutes Emefiele’s Services At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.