Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory (18069 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Ondo Election: PDP Heads To Tribunal / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by spartacus11(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
dignity33:
Although i'm somewhere far from Edo but the moment i read that INEC banned online jounalist from collation centre, i know the Election is about to be riggid. During the 2015 General election many online newspaper get the result collect to tally with the one declare by INEC another reason are why are local and international observer called for cancelation of this election including US ambasador it shows that election was rigged even other political parties. I commend the action of pdp to held to tribunal to seek for redress if only they will get fair hearing.
pdp has started again oh. US ambassador ke, waytin we nor go hear chai
Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by spartacus11(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
toyinid78:
one doeas not av to b in edo to see d wrath,another apc rule for 8 years wud not let u see oshomole stole more dan d pdp dat left ,u wud not understand until u see wat he turned edo into
do u need more, the difference of pdp and APC in edo is like light and darkness, day and night, pdp is the darkness and night why APC is the light and day, on what ground pdp is expected to win?

1 Like

Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by LorDBolton(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
spartacus11:
that is where the game will be played in court, if pdp seek to recount some ward result APC will push for all the LGA to be re counted why? pdp strong hold which is esan dey did lot of funny things there u can not recount wat u lose and leave where u won, that is why APC is still saying they won 15 LGA as against the 13 inec declared they won, and if the court will grant all vote to be counted pdp will only have 3 LGA watch and see.

That is why I'm laughing they wanted oredo cancelled during the announcement of result and I laughed hard

The truth is they have no case (on paper) unless they have an ace-up-their-sleeve

Cos even vote recount cannot happen unless they have evidence of ballot tampering.

That is why they're trying to heat up the polity

1 Like

Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by Jesusloveyou: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Kingsley1000:
i thought the pastor said he will take the case to GOds tribunal...ths man wan waste his churchs tithe and offerings
one naira offering and tithe, i want him to waste d money he has been stealing from govt,since he finish his fake law sch in 1986,
Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by stevepee42(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Babzrockman:
How many of the commentators here stay in Edo state? We know APC at the Federal level may not be getting it right now, but the same may not be applicable to Edo state.

I just see a situation where PDP/Pastor Ize wasting resources.

After the election , I came to understand that most of the people shouting POI POI POI are not from Edo state.

At the federal level, I may not support APC ........please leave us alone .we want APC .......simple!
Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by ehissi(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
spartacus11:
wat u fail to see total cancelled vote is 30.000, are u now saying pdp did not do tub printing in their own strong hold? so forensic is not only cancelling APC vote but also pdp, that is why pdp is only pushing for recount only the places dey knew dey lost and not were dey won. because they know hoe much of their vote will be canceled,
inec did not stop any body from voting because of card reader, they were all giving incidence form to fill and they all voted, so do not think it is only pdp that has evidence? after all APC is claiming they won 15 LGA mot 13 which means pdp will not be the only one fighting for re count of vote.

I have only one question for you - and I want you to answer me sincerely - did you watch or have you listened to the final collation and announcement of the results, Yes or No!!
Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by ehissi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
stevepee42:

After the election , I came to understand that most of the people shouting POI POI POI are not from Edo state.

At the federal level, I may not support APC ........please leave us alone .we want APC .......simple!

There is a concept called "Differences in Opinion".

I am from Edo state, my father is from Edo state, my mother is from Edo state and I don't want APC there.

So you too leave the rest of us alone................abi no be so!! grin
Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by generalorot(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
stevepee42:

Guy u are correct.. Even this people shouting PDP / AD in this coming Nov gubernatorial election ain't even residing in ondo

1 Like

Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by spartacus11(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
ehissi:

I have only one question for you - and I want you to answer me sincerely - did you watch or have you listened to the final collation and announcement of the results, Yes or No!!
yes i did watch it live. lets take a look at one of pdp claims

inec details

Number of accredited voters : 74 ,076

APC : 37, 612

PDP: 30 , 492

Total valid votes : 69 , 401

Rejected votes : 4 , 311

pdp details

Oredo LG results

PDP: 55, 368

APC: 22, 110.

pdp fail to give us the number of canceled vote and also the number of accredited vote

but either way the result claim of pdp can not stand because the vote of pdp and APC is already above inec record of number of accredited voters

inec accredited to vote 74. 076 this is not vote cast but accreditation and pdp result of vote cast for pdp and apc is 77.478

so how come that the record of pdp shows the number of vote cast are more than the accredited voters that is purely over voting

so pdp should come out clean and explain better because this are technicalities

are pdp now saying the number of accredited voters is more than what inec declared, pdp wil be made to show evidence of the voters register and do not forget in every election they will surely be canceled vote and so if we add other party vote to pdp record and also the cancelled vote it will now mean that inec accredited up to 90.000 voters

pdp will have to provide the voters register where up to 90.000 people were accredited for oredo as against inec record of 74.076
you don't just float figures this is mathematics, and for pdp 5 is greater than 19
Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by ehissi(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
spartacus11:
yes i did watch it live. lets take a look at one of pdp claims

inec details

Number of accredited voters : 74 ,076

APC : 37, 612

PDP: 30 , 492

Total valid votes : 69 , 401

Rejected votes : 4 , 311

pdp details

Oredo LG results

PDP: 55, 368

APC: 22, 110.

pdp fail to give us the number of canceled vote and also the number of accredited vote

but either way the result claim of pdp can not stand because the vote of pdp and APC is already above inec record of number of accredited voters

inec accredited to vote 74. 076 this is not vote cast but accreditation and pdp result of vote cast for pdp and apc is 77.478

so how come that the record of pdp shows the number of vote cast are more than the accredited voters that is purely over voting

so pdp should come out clean and explain better because this are technicalities

are pdp now saying the number of accredited voters is more than what inec declared, pdp wil be made to show evidence of the voters register and do not forget in every election they will surely be canceled vote and so if we add other party vote to pdp record and also the cancelled vote it will now mean that inec accredited up to 90.000 voters

pdp will have to provide the voters register where up to 90.000 people were accredited for oredo as against inec record of 74.076
you don't just float figures this is mathematics, and for pdp 5 is greater than 19

Good.......Since you said you watched it live - unlike me who listened to it live, on radio, with earpiece - did any of the INEC adhoc officials in the course of giving breakdown declare any polling unit results that where cancelled because they didn't use Card readers for the elections Yes or No!!??
Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by spartacus11(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
ehissi:

Good.......Since you said you watched it live - unlike me who listened to it live, on radio, with earpiece - did any of the INEC adhoc officials in the course of giving breakdown declare any polling unit results that where cancelled because they didn't use Card readers for the elections Yes or No!!??
card reader was use and in the case where the card reader could not read your finger print inec officials did give incidence form to those voters, as soon as u fill and submit the incidence form they will allow you to vote

there were canceled vote in some polling units, for for the 18 LGA there all had canceled votes.

the total number of canceled vote is a little above 30.000
Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by jossyr(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Indeed the table has turned around...Pdp...reaping what they'v sown in d past
Re: PDP Heads For Tribunal To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory by Siscooh: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2016
I really wanted Pastor to win. But no point going to court. If He truly won, he should allow God to reign in the matter. It is just a matter of time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC / Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home / Mala Mai Buni: Why APC Will Win Edo, Ondo Governorship Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.