Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Lesson On Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lesson On Faith (257 Views)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po / Both Belief In God And Belief In Evolution Are Based On Faith--watchtower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson On Faith by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:03am On Oct 04, 2016
If You are a true prophet of God, and you see great thing coming, and time passes by and the great thing no show, lol, you don't need to be discourage at all, you can get encouraged by learning from the prophets of old, they all see the coming of the MESSIAH but they never witness HIM physically..and they never stop prophesying... I like prophet isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and the rest, God Almighty thoroughly proven Himself with them...learn from them and get on prophesying.......

If you are a true Pastor, and you keep telling your church members "God will bless you, God will lift you high, I say God will bless you" and it seems as if No blessing is coming, don't be discourage, but be encouraged by learning from the greatest shepherd our lord and saviour Christ, He promised to make His disciples Fisher's of men, and when it seems as if all hope was lost when HE got arrested and crucified, He never disappoint, He came back and really made them to fish out men of faith like you and me.....

If Christ says He will bless, He will....that's faith.
I know who I am in Christ! What of you brother/Sister?
I'm Peteru....what do you say about yourself?
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th Of October 2016 / Lying Tongue / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.