Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Ex-boyfriend Is Mad At Me Because I’m About To Marry His Uncle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex-boyfriend Is Mad At Me Because I’m About To Marry His Uncle (984 Views)

Man Who Refused To Marry His Wife In Court For 9 Years, Now Begs To Wed Her / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-boyfriend Is Mad At Me Because I’m About To Marry His Uncle by Enyocole(f): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2016
I had been in an off and on relationship for nearly eight years, though we were more off than on.

There were times I tried to move on but I always allowed my emotions to draw me back since I loved the guy in question to a fault.

I can’t begin to narrate all the things he put me through, he can be very arrogant and so full of himself yet I would excitedly run back into his arms whenever he chose to open them to me again.

Sometime in the middle of last year, I traveled for his younger sister’s marriage.
She’s a close friend of mine too. I had thought that would be an opportunity to reconcile with my man but that didn’t happen.

It was there i met with the biggest disappointment and embarrassment of my life.

My boyfriend formed too busy and was not ready to give me any attention. All through my stay in their family house, he made extra effort to avoid any form of contact with me so I let him be.

Anyway, something else happened during my stay. His maternal uncle (not an old man please, but a young adorable guy in his late thirties) became interested in me.

We exchanged contacts, became friends right away and later started a relationship.
Now he has asked me to marry him and of course I said yes! I have since told him about his nephew and I.

My head ache now is my ex and his sister accusing me of damaging their relationship with their uncle.

They’ve been sending me text messages and throwing shades at me on social networks.

It’s really heartbreaking as most of the things they post are demeaning. Was I wrong in accepting to marry him? Should I have said no? I am not going back on the wedding which has been fixed for November this year, but I want to be convinced that I’m not treacherous as they both said I am.

Public Opinion is highly recommended.

I had been in an off and on relationship for nearly eight years, though we were more off than on.

There were times I tried to move on but I always allowed my emotions to draw me back since I loved the guy in question to a fault.

I can’t begin to narrate all the things he put me through, he can be very arrogant and so full of himself yet I would excitedly run back into his arms whenever he chose to open them to me again.

Sometime in the middle of last year, I traveled for his younger sister’s marriage.
She’s a close friend of mine too. I had thought that would be an opportunity to reconcile with my man but that didn’t happen.

It was there i met with the biggest disappointment and embarrassment of my life.

My boyfriend formed too busy and was not ready to give me any attention. All through my stay in their family house, he made extra effort to avoid any form of contact with me so I let him be.

see more relationship issues >> http://enyocole.com

Anyway, something else happened during my stay. His maternal uncle (not an old man please, but a young adorable guy in his late thirties) became interested in me.

We exchanged contacts, became friends right away and later started a relationship.
Now he has asked me to marry him and of course I said yes! I have since told him about his nephew and I.

My head ache now is my ex and his sister accusing me of damaging their relationship with their uncle.

They’ve been sending me text messages and throwing shades at me on social networks.

It’s really heartbreaking as most of the things they post are demeaning. Was I wrong in accepting to marry him? Should I have said no? I am not going back on the wedding which has been fixed for November this year, but I want to be convinced that I’m not treacherous as they both said I am.

Public Opinion is highly recommended.

source: http://enyocole.com/ex-mad-im-marry-uncle/

2 Shares

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Mad At Me Because I’m About To Marry His Uncle by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 04, 2016
He did not give you attention but worried now because his 'uncle' is giving you

WHAT EXACTLY DO WE ALL WANT IN THIS LIFE

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Mad At Me Because I’m About To Marry His Uncle by salauwale(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2016
Your ex's uncle? That's weird for me. You dump me for my father's brother. My father would come to your wedging as his brothers sibling or your ex's father. You already lost the support of the family you're marrying into you don't need the complications that come with that in your life. Things are weird as it is, how will that uncle and his nephew relate? This is a very sensitive society. It doesnt make you a bad or treacherous person because obviously you don't see any big deal in it but I think their is. How were things betwwen the ex and uncle before you?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Mad At Me Because I’m About To Marry His Uncle by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Be careful because ur emotion may draw u back to ur ex when u are in ur ex uncle house
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Mad At Me Because I’m About To Marry His Uncle by 2dice01: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
mehn you went for the bigger fish tell ya ex you dont do crayfish anymore

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Real Animal? / My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface / Comparing This Two Women, Which One Do You Prefer. Which Way Forward!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.