Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria (4043 Views)

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2016
adconline:

What a display of a willful blindness. How credible is Reuters as a sourcce? But a typical zombie is wired not to read!!

When you come to a thread read comment

Sorry I forgot !!!!

Wailers will always behave like one

I said show evidence where baba said 2.2 billion USD

Will be spent in Nigeria alone

1 Like

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2016
RZArecta:
A known trait of broom waving witches and wizards i.e. children of hate and anger is lies. The devil who is the father of the APC is a liar hence his children have to follow in his footsteps

The thing pain am

No more free money
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

The thing pain am

No more free money
brain dead zombie abeg hustle hard and collect your two cups of rice from Aisha

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2016
RZArecta:
brain dead zombie abeg hustle hard and collect your two cups of rice from Aisha

Bros we go go together

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2016
Blueto I sight you

Bring in the speech baba said 2.2 billion USD is for

Nigeria alone
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by nku5: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2016
8. On railways
We have provided our counterpart funding to China for the building of our standard gauge Lagos -Kano railway. Meanwhile, General Electric is investing two point two billion USD in a concession to revamp, provide rolling stock, and manage the existing lines, including the Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Line. The Lagos-Calabar railway will also be on stream soon.

https://www.naij.com/990686-well-deal-militants-recession-9-takeaways-buharis-independence-day-speech.html

sarrki:

Bring in the link buhari said 2.2bbillion for Nigeria alone

Propaganda na una way

Bring in the liNK

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2016
nku5:
8. On railways
We have provided our counterpart funding to China for the building of our standard gauge Lagos -Kano railway. Meanwhile, General Electric is investing two point two billion USD in a concession to revamp, provide rolling stock, and manage the existing lines, including the Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Line. The Lagos-Calabar railway will also be on stream soon.

https://www.naij.com/990686-well-deal-militants-recession-9-takeaways-buharis-independence-day-speech.html

"Meanwhile, General Electric is investing two point two billion USD in a concession to revamp, provide rolling stock, and manage the existing lines, including the Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Line."

Did he say on Nigeria alone in what you just post ?

1 Like

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by adconline(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

When you come to a thread read comment

Sorry I forgot !!!!

Wailers will always behave like one

I said show evidence where baba said 2.2 billion USD

Will be spent in Nigeria alone
Cos you are congenitally incapable of grasping the most obvious things. Reuters did that already, but it's above your intellectual grade to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2016
adconline:

Cos you are congenitally incapable of grasping the most obvious things. Reuters did that already, but it's above your intellectual grade to understand it.

Mr intellectual thank you

Pmb is your president live with that
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 9:37am On Oct 04, 2016
adconline:

What will you benefit if they sack this guy from work

Leave him alone pls. That's the reason I have not called lalasticlala cool

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2016
dunkem21:

What will you benefit if they sack this guy from work

Leave him alone pls. That's the reason I have not called lalasticlala cool

Lol

Let them bring facts and leave lalasticlala out of this
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by PaulIdu: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

Nop you claimed pmb said so

So you have to show me

The link . Not referring me to Google

Wailers can lie without facts

Please just take time and read the reuters article .If you watched Buhari's independence lemon speech you would have heard him say it .

1 Like

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2016
PaulIdu:

Please just take time and read the reuters article .If you watched Buhari's independence lemon speech you would have heard him say it .

This is tautology the people before you said same thing

Bring in the full speech

But remember no fake post is allowed here
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by deji68: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2016
On railways, we have provided our counterpart funding to China for the building of our standard gauge Lagos -Kano railway. Meanwhile, G eneral Electric is investing two point two billion USD in a concession to revamp, provide rolling stock, and manage the existing lines, including the Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Line. The Lagos-Calabar railway will also be on stream soon.

so Buhari is now the CEO of General electric ?.... Port Harcout -maiduguri line are in Futa jallon Kwo ?

sarrki:

In what you just post

Did you see anywhere he mentioned Nigeria alone ?

1 Like

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by Allwility: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2016
But Amaechi said something similar to that so who's lying? GE, FG or Reuters?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/ge-invest-2bn-nigerian-rail-projects-amaechi/

3 Likes

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by Abeymills(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2016
Make old man like dis dey blow big big lie like dis dey fear me dat is inresponsible

1 Like

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Allwility:
But Amaechi said something similar to that so who's lying? GE, FG or Reuters?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/ge-invest-2bn-nigerian-rail-projects-amaechi/

The guy don Ben Johnson grin

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by Allwility: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2016
dunkem21:

The guy don Ben Johnson grin
My dear, it's not funny o. See as international media dey call our government out. These people think everybody is gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by TerrorSquad147: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Even the devil knows that he can't match buhari and his ministers in lying. Baba, more lies to your dull brain...kmt

1 Like

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by nku5: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

"Meanwhile, General Electric is investing two point two billion USD in a concession to revamp, provide rolling stock, and manage the existing lines, including the Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Line."

Did he say on Nigeria alone in what you just post ?

Ok grin

Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by kaltonga: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
nku5:
On October 1, PMB said General Electric was set to invest USD2.2 Billion in Nigeria but it turns out it was actually USD150 million.

Why must Buhari misinform Nigerians in our independence day speech? Why tell lies that people can easily verify? Has any other president of Nigeria told us as many lies as this one? Why must this man keep disgracing us everywhere?

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1231LX

U.S. industrial firm General Electric (GE.N) plans to invest around $150 million in Nigeria by 2017, a senior executive said on Monday.

"There are development projects where we are investing," Jay Ireland, chief executive of General Electric in Africa told the FT Africa Summit in London. GE would also invest in oil and gas industry projects.
Growth in Nigeria - an OPEC member whose economy, the largest in Africa, is in recession for the first time in more than 20 years due to low oil prices - has been stunted for decades by a lack of investment in its road and rail network.

Ireland said the Nigeria investment was part of a plan to spend $2 billion in Africa in coming years.
But the $150 million Nigerian investment falls short of the sum Nigeria's government has said GE would invest.
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Saturday in a speech marking Nigeria's independence day, said GE was "investing $2.2 billion in a concession to revamp, provide rolling stock, and manage" some of the country's railway lines.

(Writing by Ulf Laessing and Alexis Akwagyiram
buhari the liar in chief....apc and lies have made the devil himself a leaner, and i know by now devil will be contesting and protesting that bible verse were it was said devil is the father of all liars, and God might see a sense in his protest by re awrding that title to buhari or lai muhammed
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wailers are known to wail

Live with it Guys buhari is your commander in Chief

Happy wailing

No FP for this thread

Nairaland post genuine news

Nairaland are patriotic
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by edoyad(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

In what you just post

Did you see anywhere he mentioned Nigeria alone ?

Are you an illiterate or just lack common sense ?
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by edoyad(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
nku5:

Ok grin

He is the epitome of thick skull
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by adconline(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:

Mr intellectual thank you

Pmb is your president live with that
Stale! How market? Still get N8000 bag of rice make I come buy?
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by adconline(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Why not set the record straight cos $150m= N500bn is a lot of money. It's more than the budget of ministries of works and transportation. They have little or no regard to state facts as they are
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by pally1982: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Everything about this govt na padipadi
Re: Reuters Uncovers Buhari's Lie About GE Investment In Nigeria by 4wrd9ja: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Abeymills:
Make old man like dis dey blow big big lie like dis dey fear me dat is inresponsible

That is integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Seeks Ties With ICAN On Management Of Public Funds / Exclusive: Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Set To Dump APC As Crisis Worsen / I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.