Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos (81564 Views)

Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / A Prison In Norway Is Just Like Your Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by CastedDude: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
A Nigerian lady identified as Mrs Dayo Adeleke who is set to wed next year has been allegedly killed by her Cameroonian steward (pictured) at her home in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, last night. According to the Facebook user who shared this, the steward allegedly killed her boss over salary issue.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-killed-by.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
rip to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by optional1(f): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Theyveedo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
rip to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by niggi4life(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:
The op asked why would a human do this but you forget to ask why would a boss be so wicked not to pay his worker...

The money she used to buy make up nd sanitary for that month is more than that stewards salary yet u feel u can treat him anyhow...

I am not in support of the murder but sometimes we need to put up our thinking cap when dealing with people most especially those very close to us..
No matter how u see a black color it is always dark, meaning no matter what the lady did doesn't justify her death by the steward.
Abi na u be the steward wey kill the woman? U better be careful about comments u make online , u may think u are anonymous but when the law sets on u, u will be visible

297 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Elchappo: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2016
niggi4life:
No matter how u see a black color it is always dark, meaning no matter what the lady did doesn't justify her death by the steward.
Abi na u be the steward wey kill the woman? U better be careful about comments u make online , u may think u are anonymous but when the law sets on u, u will be visible

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by zarakay(f): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2016
Such a pretty lady..
RIP

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by darfay: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2016
You don kill am now oya collect d salary na.mtcheew

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by CandyDiamond(f): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
ganisucks:
Can someone send me the account details of the cameroonian. I'd like to pay for his legal fees
Why do you want to pay his legal fees,are you his partner in crime aka accomplice cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by FisifunKododada: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2016
angry cry angry
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2016
;Dlook

Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by berrystunn(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
Wait
Do RIP works

don't rest oo.. Fight back till pay back is achieved.

Retaliation is Possible (RIP)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by candidbabe(f): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
I blame buhari for this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by maberry(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
How much is a life worth these days?
Why are humans becoming increasingly bloodthirsty? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by TINALETC3(f): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
As far as we humans cnt gv life, we equally hv no right to take it, Hw many pple hv u offended in life , did dey kill u? Wat goes around comes around, RIP lady
Elchappo:

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Youngmolis: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
rip
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by phlamesG: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
May her soul avenge her death

RIP cry
No matter what transpired no one has the right to take anothers life

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by seenter84: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Idontbelievethis
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by AlexCk: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
"No one knows what transpired, but the Cameroon dude killed her?"

I don't get it,

How do they know he kill her, when no1 knows what transpired??

Abi naija don get CSI agents ni

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by progress69: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

I thought u were the only one

But even b4 i could edit my quote, to lambast you and your ancestors, i discovered there are many more mad people above.

Why will i now waste my time?

I live you guys for your maker

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by rusher14: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga shut ur mouth...
i said i am not in support of the killing but sometimes people deserve what they get..

I have been owed by someone nd he promised paying but when i got angry about the pay, he told me point blank that there was no evidence of him owing me, tell me if i ve decided to take his live, wont he ve deserved it...

Why you dey shout like person wey lose money for MMM na frustration or what?

49 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Opakan2: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
the rate at which young pretty ladies are being killed now ehnn.. make God just help us

RIP to her
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by chronique(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
The stories coming out of naija everyday, just shows that naija is the last bus stop before hell.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by OVA200(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
RIP to her, but the power of make up in the pix tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Elchappo:

What!!! shocked . There should be a section for imbeciles on Nairaland so we know where to find comments like this.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by AntiWailer: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
How much is the salary ?

Damn
Re: Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos by Nedsnow(m): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2016
Am not a violent person and neither do i support violence but some bosses deserve what this woman got. Thou it has not happened to me before but I have seen it happen to my friends. Just pray you don't work or have a contract with some horrible type of bosses. They are heartless when it comes to relationship with their workers.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.